(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

Hello all TaecGui fans! 
It's my first post here, even though I've been a fan of them as a couple since I found out they were being paired together...haha (even without the preview press pics)
Thank you everyone for sharing info, pics, gifs, vids, insights...everything! I apologize for not sharing anything useful.
Here are some of my thoughts...which some of you guys have already touched upon, but I'll share anyways...hope it's okay :D
First off, I do have to agree with some of you that at the beginning, Taec did kinda seem like he was just doing another "job"...and not fully enjoying his experience. He was also a bit stiff/serious...don't hate me guys...I'm also a 2PM fan & I love Taec too...hehe. But it was a bit strange to see him like that, cuz I've seen him on quite a few variety shows (with & without his 2PM bros) and he definitely knows how to joke around and have fun. Maybe it was cuz he was a bit surprised and overwhelmed by GuiGui and didn't know how to respond/react to her, since she is very different from Korean girls/actresses/idols. Also, just a guess...but I think during this time (the 1st few eps), he was preparing for 2PM's comeback, so maybe he had a lot on his mind as well. We really don't know...
A lot of people (not here) have commented that GuiGui is/was childish...but I'd like to say that she's playful, not childish since that word has kind of a negative connotation. That's her personality...she's a happy, bubbly, non-pretentious girl. Her smile & laughter is infectious...haha. Honestly if she was a super shy girl...we'd probably not enjoy watching TaecGui as much.
I agree with you guys that after the proposal...their relationship/marriage has changed...for the better! I love it. Taec has loosened up a lot and is definitely enjoying himself more. He's also become more aggressive...hehe. Their skinship (LOL on this Konglish word) is super cute & even more natural now. If only WGMG wasn't so rushed...could you imagine how they would be like taking their wedding photos AFTER their Jeju trip?... :\">  ;)
I do love that we get to see Taec & GuiGui conversing in Chinese sometimes...cuz during the regular broadcasts, it never shows Taec speaking/understanding Chinese at all. They are so cute, LOL, sweet, & romantic :x ...I am seriously gonna miss them when it's over... :((
On a last shallow note...they're so handsome & beautiful and they match perfectly...face, height, everything! :D
Sorry for my super long post! Can't wait till tomorrow's preview & Friday's ep...I live for Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays now like you guys too! :))

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

Bubble-AF said:

Lr4SYXJ.jpg

I HAVE A CONFESSION -___-  I AM SORRY IF CAN'T DO MY REPLIES TO ALL OF YOU .... I HAVE MY OWN REASONS
1- MY ENGLISH IS SUCK
2- I LIKE SPAMMING RATHER THAN WRITING COZ I AM BAD AT EXPRESSING MY FEELING/OPINION AND BLA BLA BLA ...... >.<"

SO YEAH~~ PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF SOMETIMES I DIDN'T DO MY REPLIES .... BUT I DID READ ALL OF THOSE THOSE POSTS
HAPPY SPAMMING^^   IT'S TAECGUI'S TIME ;)) ;))

PS: I LOVE READING LONG POSTS/COMMENTS ABOUT TAECGUI :P :P

my dear, what you have done with the pictures is just perfect for us!
Love it... can I ask a favour from you... with this sill of yours, can you help us compile all their eyes - when their eyes actually meet one another, in every episode? and how teacyeon gazed changed... huhuhu it has been my dream to be able to do that... huhuhuhuh

Guest strawberrypen

bluemoonlight

wrote:

»

Hello all TaecGui fans! <br />

It's my first post here, even though I've been a fan of them as a couple since I found out they were being paired together...haha (even without the preview press pics)<br />

Thank you everyone for sharing info, pics, gifs, vids, insights...everything! I apologize for not sharing anything useful.<br />

Here are some of my thoughts...which some of you guys have already touched upon, but I'll share anyways...hope it's okay

:D

<br />

First off, I do have to agree with some of you that at the beginning, Taec did kinda seem like he was just doing another "job"...and not fully enjoying his experience. He was also a bit stiff/serious...don't hate me guys...I'm also a 2PM fan

A lot of people (not here) have commented that GuiGui is/was childish...but I'd like to say that she's playful, not childish since that word has kind of a negative connotation. That's her personality...she's a happy, bubbly, non-pretentious girl. Her smile

I agree with you guys that after the proposal...their relationship/marriage has changed...for the better! I love it. Taec has loosened up a lot and is definitely enjoying himself more. He's also become more aggressive...hehe. Their skinship (LOL on this Konglish word) is super cute

:\"&gt;

;)

<br />

I do love that we get to see Taec

:x

...I am seriously gonna miss them when it's over... 

:((

<br />

On a last shallow note...they're so handsome

:D

<br />

Sorry for my super long post! Can't wait till tomorrow's preview

:))

teacyeonguiguiadddict said: Bubble-AF said:

Lr4SYXJ.jpg

I HAVE A CONFESSION -___-  I AM SORRY IF CAN'T DO MY REPLIES TO ALL OF YOU .... I HAVE MY OWN REASONS
1- MY ENGLISH IS SUCK
2- I LIKE SPAMMING RATHER THAN WRITING COZ I AM BAD AT EXPRESSING MY FEELING/OPINION AND BLA BLA BLA ...... >.<"

SO YEAH~~ PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF SOMETIMES I DIDN'T DO MY REPLIES .... BUT I DID READ ALL OF THOSE THOSE POSTS
HAPPY SPAMMING^^   IT'S TAECGUI'S TIME ;)) ;))

PS: I LOVE READING LONG POSTS/COMMENTS ABOUT TAECGUI :P :P

my dear, what you have done with the pictures is just perfect for us!
Love it... can I ask a favour from you... with this sill of yours, can you help us compile all their eyes - when their eyes actually meet one another, in every episode? and how teacyeon gazed changed... huhuhu it has been my dream to be able to do that... huhuhuhuh

THEIR HAPPY TIMES AT THE BEACH :D

I remembered the first day of GuiGui's interview at Jeju island, she said that the most fun and happy times with taecyeon are at the beach. And the most touching moment when taecyeon proposes to her ^_^

8jQLV1h.jpg

MxFhkzg.jpg
all credit to the rightful owner(s)

Am I spamming alone now?? lolzz :-/  :-/

teacyeonguiguiadddict said:

Bubble-AF

wrote:

»

teacyeonguiguiadddict said:<br />

<br />

Bubble-AF said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I HAVE A CONFESSION -___-  I AM SORRY IF CAN'T DO MY REPLIES TO ALL OF YOU .... I HAVE MY OWN REASONS <br />

1- MY ENGLISH IS SUCK<br />

2- I LIKE SPAMMING RATHER THAN WRITING COZ I AM BAD AT EXPRESSING MY FEELING/OPINION AND BLA BLA BLA ...... >.

angelangie said: their initial stages of eyes stares isnt something u swoon over....or the likes in episode 9 where it like there are silents messages passing thru both of them...it more like two polite strangers making eyes contact in their normal conversations....
Taec trying his best to teach Gui Gui 'Lets Eat' in Korean, and well our clumsy Gui Gui couldnt catch oneyescontact0001_zpse73dc005.png

the second one is that Gui Gui glaring dagger at Taec for suggesting 'Cheers' with hot chocolates and Taec in his ignorance didnt took the hint on what Gui Gui was telling him...well who can we blame them with...both didnt know each other that well yet after all lolseyescontact0004_zps0ba2a7e4.png

that the only 2 eyes contact that i found really interesting...the rest of the shows was basically like two prefect stranger trying to get to know each other or to make the most out of the situation both are thrown into :)
@Bubble-AFyou can fill in the blank hehehe... :P, is this what you want hun?

Guest bully14

Just to post the official mv of the opening soundtrack 夏天的味道 (the taste of summer) that guigui sang for her drama "summer fever" and I think some clips were used from here for the introductory clip in first episode of wgm. (somehow translated english title sounds less tasteful)

Official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/201209summerfever?feature=watch Another favorite fan-made mv of Taecgui made by another fan featuring jeju pics to guigui's ending track of summer fever drama called 犯规 (breaking the rules).

Guest sshevolkth

@sshevolkth COMMERCIAL BREAK:@angelangie: i was cracking up toooo! hahahha ^^ i enjoyed pirating gifs' date=' it's like  a humor therapy for me. haha.  [/quote']

Love, love, love this...thanks soooo much! SSH is my first Korean crush. *blush*

Guest ineedlove

hi guys...wow this is really my first time ever posted something online...eventhough previously i shipped or falls head over heels towards actor/artist/idol i never posted/comment anything..i love love to read other people comments but never commented myself...aahh i think this really showed  that teacgui couple really made me crazy!! :))HA HA HA
crazy in love..just wanna express my feelings hihi
to be frank i'm a 2pm fan and my bias is teac of course. and gui gui frankly speaking i never heard/know of her before gwgm..however from the first time i saw taec n gui gui in the gwgm press conf i can see their chemistry ( given the fact that they alredi filming 2/3 of their show) they looks comfortable with each other (and of course they alredi had their honeymoon during that time rite) they caught my attention (and of course at first taec was the main reason i watch gwgm..sincerely i never watch other wgm show except a few cuts of khuntorian feat 2pm members)
since the first episode i get hooked..seeing them playing in the snow, holding her hand so that she didn,t falls..not to mention he lift her down from the lift??..i think somebody even commented that taec done quite few times of lifting gui gui..lift her up the stairs in their new house, lift her down from the trunk of their car when they arrive in jeju.
he also like to hug gui gui head (can that be called as hug??) to close her eyes, first at the BTS when they went to their new home and then coming to the pool during their honeymoon..
remember when taec removed something from gui gui face at the edge of the pool??? i think taec even done almost the same thing to one of the guest in (if i'm not mistaken) in the hello councelor show and all the audience awwing seeing him do that..and i keep thinking and wondering if that is his reflex or reminding him to somebody maybe..haha...he even doing the same thing to nickhun..from the fantaken pic
and last but not least..in ep 9 when he hug gui gui in the garden..gui gui ask him to close eyes n smile during pic taking...i think actually gui gui want to draw something on taec face cause u can see the lipstick she holding in her hand..however she was taken aback when suddenly taec hug him ..hohoho
enuff for now..
i'm a happy shipper..

Hello to all Taecgui Shippers,

Thank you for all your welcomes.  And I love all your posts.  Great job Taecgui shippers.

If you could read chinese, I really like this blog.

http://glenna1106.blogspot.tw/

The blogger wrote excellent articles on Taecgui.  I really enjoy her articles. 

I am very happy there are so many supporters for them.  I feel like I am not the only crazy one.  Taecgui really is infectious and we love their love. 

I believe all this positive well wishing energy may create an cosmic difference.

Taecgui Fighting!!!!

Guest avrilcassiopeia

ON THE TABLE THERE ARE SOME PICs THEY TOOK TOGETHER HEHEEHE  :)) :))

credits to the rightful owner

woooaaaa daebak....

i dont even see that photo after watching ep 4 for millions times o.O

Guest bibidep

Ahhhhh Angelangie already posted the Preview for episode 10.  I was 1 minute behind hahaha.   Yah, may be Nickhun is the one knock the door.  If that is true, I can't wait to see how Taecyeon reacts when GuiGui talks and laughs with Nickhun???  I hope GuiGui does not react so sweet to Nickhun to up set Taecyeon, otherwise the couple will have trouble with each other.

So many sweet skinship scenes from our couple TaecGui.  I so excited and Friday is too long to wait.

Archived