(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bladerunner

teacyeonguiguiadddict said:

Hi everyone! I am new here BUT I have always been passive members who keep checking the updates of this couple pages... hehheheh.... it does feel like i am stalking this couple...hahhahahha. BTW, today i've decided to throw my long kept opinion on my very own analysis on how teac has been behaving in the other korean tv shows. I notices a few signs of their private couple mission. I can't upload video evidences here due to my lack of IT skills BUT I do have detective eyes for how people behave. hehhehehhe... if you observe carefully, in every shows he was in, he will pay more attention to camera, in vitamin - he suspiciously gazed direct to the camera before he actually drank - one shot of the glass. in other shows like hello counselor, he look at the camera straight when he was shy - by the teasing from others, in family dignity, he mentioned about his complex he touch his ear (gui- in korean language) and look straight to the camera, eventhough he admit that he is currently bz which makes himdifficult to date, but he doesn't said NO to dating. He just being subtle in avoiding people attentions on his relationship. recently, I checked on Starking show - 2pm being a special guest, when he was asked to perform for the girls who plays piano - he did a very funny crazy thing looking straght to the camera... I have the feeling  that he is communicating with somebody through the camera lens... maybe somebody very far away????

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@avrilcassiopeiaHere's the opening OST of summer fever gah~ I'm a fan of this drama

hohoho I don't know how to attach utube vids

waaaaaaaaaaa

thank you :D

btw, can i asking?

in the last ep

is guigui dead? o,O

Guest sshevolkth

@nicolemae24 Now, after reading what someone posted.  It makes sense that Taec can't really promote WGMGE in Korea.  So many haters who bashed her at Everland.....so maybe Taec is just trying to protect his lady  :x   And the fact that the response in China is doing so well, maybe after the 15 episodes are done, TaecGui will be asked to do a project together....whether it be a CF, magazine spread....who knows?  #WishfulThinking   [-O< [-O< [-O<  
And perhaps they exchanged numbers and text/call each other.  Maybe Taec is feeling lonely, because GuiGui has been busy filming so she hasn't been able to communicate with him lately.  If 2PM ever ends up in GuiGui's country, I truly hope Taec has a scandal picture with GuiGui, like he did with that other chick.  But in my vivid imagination, I want him to link up with GuiGui in the near future....whether it be friends or more than friends. Hahaha....my imagination is running wild =))

Guest strawberrypen

sshevolkth said: @nicolemae24 Now, after reading what someone posted.  It makes sense that Taec can't really promote WGMGE in Korea.  So many haters who bashed her at Everland.....so maybe Taec is just trying to protect his lady  :x   And the fact that the response in China is doing so well, maybe after the 15 episodes are done, TaecGui will be asked to do a project together....whether it be a CF, magazine spread....who knows?  #WishfulThinking   [-O< [-O< [-O<  
And perhaps they exchanged numbers and text/call each other.  Maybe Taec is feeling lonely, because GuiGui has been busy filming so she hasn't been able to communicate with him lately.  If 2PM ever ends up in GuiGui's country, I truly hope Taec has a scandal picture with GuiGui, like he did with that other chick.  But in my vivid imagination, I want him to link up with GuiGui in the near future....whether it be friends or more than friends. Hahaha....my imagination is running wild =))

Guest avrilcassiopeia

avrilcassiopeia wrote: »

sherilim08 wrote: »

@avrilcassiopeiaHere's the opening OST of summer fever gah~ I'm a fan of this drama

/>

hohoho I don't know how to attach utube vids

waaaaaaaaaaa

thank you

btw, can i asking?

in the last ep

is guigui dead? o,O

Gui Gui acted as two person....the other twin sister died while the other live on.....

so what happen to guigui the pianist?

Guest strawberrypen

Hi everyone! I am new here BUT I have always been passive members who keep checking the updates of this couple pages... hehheheh.... it does feel like i am stalking this couple...hahhahahha. BTW, today i've decided to throw my long kept opinion on my very own analysis on how teac has been behaving in the other korean tv shows. I notices a few signs of their private couple mission. I can't upload video evidences here due to my lack of IT skills BUT I do have detective eyes for how people behave. hehhehehhe... if you observe carefully, in every shows he was in, he will pay more attention to camera, in vitamin - he suspiciously gazed direct to the camera before he actually drank - one shot of the glass. in other shows like hello counselor, he look at the camera straight when he was shy - by the teasing from others, in family dignity, he mentioned about his complex he touch his ear (gui- in korean language) and look straight to the camera, eventhough he admit that he is currently bz which makes himdifficult to date, but he doesn't said NO to dating. He just being subtle in avoiding people attentions on his relationship. recently, I checked on Starking show - 2pm being a special guest, when he was asked to perform for the girls who plays piano - he did a very funny crazy thing looking straght to the camera... I have the feeling  that he is communicating with somebody through the camera lens... maybe somebody very far away????

Guest sshevolkth

strawberrypen

said:

sshevolkth

said:

@nicolemae24 Now, after reading what someone posted.  It makes sense that Taec can't really promote WGMGE in Korea.  So many haters who bashed her at Everland.....so maybe Taec is just trying to protect his lady  :x   And the fact that the response in China is doing so well, maybe after the 15 episodes are done, TaecGui will be asked to do a project together....whether it be a CF, magazine spread....who knows?  #WishfulThinking   [-O< [-O< [-O<  

Guest nicolemae24

strawberrypen said:

I just have to confess something: I'm a fan-girl of this man. When he gets to marry, I will bawl out my eyes but I wil not name-call or go bitching his wife. I will be happy for him. I will even hug his wife because he's happy because of her. I hope all fan-girls do keep an open-head like that ^^ haha. I'm a LOL!

Would you mind a little eye-candy commercial in here? haha.t-o-p-big-bang-every-thing-in-my-life-a-

Guest strawberrypen

angelangie said: as mention by one of you, how can Taec not like Gui Gui...she is cute, adorable, pretty and beautiful all roll into one lols....when i first saw her she struck me as someone with cutie images and Taiwan do tends to promote more on cuteness and even some of them to the extend of over-reacting...and Gui Gui when i first come across me i had her classified into that range as well for acting cute and bubbly...however on n off she pop into my screen and i decided to give it another go and viola from then on im stuck lols.....i have learn to love and like her as she is too....and i stuck to it till now lols
tumblr_lnbe4r61LO1qeq0fso1_500_zps11c7e154.jpg
credit: as tagged

Guest strawberrypen

sshevolkth said:

strawberrypen

said:

sshevolkth

said:

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome to my lunatic sound post. Actually when I re-read my post i realized that it really sound lunatic crazy stalker of teacgui couple.  Actually I enjoy watching how they reeal their honest feeling in the programme. It begin when I come across to this couple episode in youtube. After that I checked their behind the scenes... I think both of them were first hooked up to sign the contract to participate to the show. Although it was all business in the beginning, teacyteon who were more familiar with the programme, (provided with his experience being the same gruop with nikhun who was paired in this programme (maybe also continue their relationship after their wgm filming) ) was actually expected that he might fall for his partner. As he was mentioning this in the bts interview in the earlier episode. "however you look at this, this is a kind of match making". BUT he himself being used to "korean female celebrities friends" were a bit surprised with how GUI GUI interacted with him. Anyhow, he was trying hard to look cool as usual. At first,he really didn't expect that he will be attracted to GUI GUI clumsy "eagyo" charm as he was seek tired with GUI GUI calling him OPPA.

On the other side of coin, GUI GUI who was adapted to Taiwan entertainment shows, was trying hard to be herself (her normal show self) funny bubly cutie ... oh adorable. she didn't really think that Teac really attracted to her at first, BUT she really does hardworking girl who will always tries her bestest for the show. If you we ally watch the show, she will definitely commited, I personally never saw waek tired side of gui gui in the show as well as behind the scene. (I think this is actually the actual charm of gui gui that actually melts teac. if anyone  has come across in some article the/interview, teac actual ideal girl is actually who is really passionate about her career but still love him). she was also very careful to express her actual feeling to him. BUT it the work of the hard, the law of approximity really works in forming a relationship. when they spent more time together, provided with their physical attractiveness (both of them are visually well match right?)

BUT, as time passes, along with their effort to make the show fun, with the touch of the writers and directers, the feeling somehow naturally blossom. Teac at first feel upet with GUI GUI no answer to G.O question about being really dating ... actually give him a kick to put more effort and be more expressive to his feeling. I think many man also will react the same way when they feel challenged (maybe manly man). If you notice, the proposal were done wholeheartedly ( eventhough, the writer might suggested it). In episode 7, I notice the real changes in theway treat gui gui... since morning he has been paying attention to guigui, speaking some manderin to her, both during filming and bts as well. they seat next to each other in the plane to jejudo, taking pisctures together... he start paying attention to guigui cuteness and take them more seriously compared to before that. the suspicious gaze of terac to guigui were becoming more obvious. haaa... so sweet. ( i am really addicted to them). and gui gui finally feel teac sincerity as they spent time together in jeju island. and she actually reciprocate teac feeling...

P/S: Well this is just my opinion on what I watch... huhuhuhu... I think they might be attracted to each other. but the fact that they  actually living very far from each other, may actually become the biggest issue. provided with their bz schedule, carazy fans who immature enough to stop their admired celeb from being happy in their actual life.... it maybe really hard on them... so for now just enjoy their courtship of romantic example of a married couple... Enjoy!!!!

Guest strawberrypen

@sshevolkth

COMMERCIAL BREAK:tumblr_m5vkiwvJkx1rqeam0.gif

@angelangie: i was cracking up toooo! hahahha ^^ i enjoyed pirating gifs, it's like  a humor therapy for me. haha.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

GUYS TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY!!!! PREVIEW!!!! lols

sorry nowadays i live for 3 days MON, WED n FRI LOLssss :D

LOL

me too...

Archived