(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest strawberrypen

angelangie said: i would say Gui Gui is actually not a bad singer :) i love her soft breathless voices...listening to her now is different from the songs she sang and more concentrate so i'm actually anticipating the song between her and Taec i wonder what the outcome going to be :)
Summer Fever Theme Song which is sang by Gui Gui

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@avrilcassiopeia

LOLsss...thanks i dont felt so lonely ROFL....my god-sis is on the edge of strangling me alive im pretty sure cause i almost utter TaecGui on every single sentence i spoke to her ROFL

i like her songs...she only has two song...there another 'Rule' by her too...but i cant find it...once i find it i will post it....her voices arent really powerful but she had me memorize with her singing and i say that is enough....

by the way i actually love her ways of speaking korean...her soft breathy catchy ascent whenever she speak Korean sounded cute and it a wonder why Taec hearts always beat faster whenever Gui Gui called him 'Oppa' right that he had to ball his hands so he wont be sway by her at every turn lols

yap,, she has 2 song for ost summer fever,,

one for opening

and one for the ending

but i cant find the opening song :(

Guest strawberrypen

avrilcassiopeia said:

bladerunner

wrote:

»

nicolemae24 said:<br />

Does anyone else find it a little disheartening that taecyeon is everywhere (like literally on a diff show every single day) and theres a real shush up about his stint on global wgm? I mean local couples get acknowledged on other shows as being virtually married. Heck, other shows even help stage events for the other couples. Even hongmina are acknowledged. But when it comes to taecgui, zero. Zip. Nada.

:(

sorry, don't mean to bring a negative vibe here. Its just been on my mind for weeks now.<br />

<br />

<br />

I feel you. It's really really weird.<br />

It almost makes me feel they are hiding something.<br />

I don't see it in negative ways, actually...it makes me believe maybe there is really something going on between them so they have to keep quiet in korea.Especially when Taec in on the shows, he seems act kinda shy and embarrassed about all the love/relationship questions.I remember 2pm was in k talk show Hello @ June 3, host asked him what's his annoyance these days, his was shy and answered: I feel very lonely." then his 2pm member were laughing. <br />

One of the hosts asked: "So when you see those young couples in the park, are you jealous? Do you wanna do something like that?"<br />

Then Taec was totally panic.Everyone was laughing and asked: "We are just talking about dating, why are you freaking out like that?".Host then said: "You do think about girls a lot these days, do you?!"Taec couldn't answer anything but laugh awkwardly.<br />

<br />

<br />

I get the vibe that Taec is seeing someone or interest in someone, that's why he is always panic and his bandmates always tease him.I don't know who that girl is, maybe jessica? or someone else...<br />

Anyway, maybe we will know the answer after episode 15.lol<br />

:P:P:P

Guest strawberrypen

750718701.jpg

this photo somehow makes me smile, haha ^^ look at how Gui Gui reacts and look at the side, how Gui GUi amusingly but protectively holds the back of Taec's hands...haha, like Hongki has more chances of making Gui jealou than any girl in Taec's life ^^ LOL

Guest lauramcfarlane

bibidep said: snapshot20130603230429.jpg
snapshot20130603230538.jpg
snapshot20130603231738.jpg
snapshot20130603231027.jpg
snapshot20130603230948.jpg
snapshot20130603230722.jpg
snapshot20130603230808.jpg

If all of this skinships, hugging and touching are all for the show only then I have to give Taec and Gui the gold metal for their acting.  I mean, how can you not feel anything when you look, touch and sit so close to each other like that.  May be I'm so weak for all those kind of mushy things that they did, if it's me I already fall in love.

Guest sshevolkth

nicolemae24

said: Does anyone else find it a little disheartening that taecyeon is everywhere (like literally on a diff show every single day) and theres a real shush up about his stint on global wgm? I mean local couples get acknowledged on other shows as being virtually married. Heck, other shows even help stage events for the other couples. Even hongmina are acknowledged. But when it comes to taecgui, zero. Zip. Nada.

:(

sorry, don't mean to bring a negative vibe here. Its just been on my mind for weeks now.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

#justrandomthought :D

so far in my life

i only ship 3 couple

first song joongki-chaewon (nice guy k-drama)

second toru-natsui (rich man poor woman j-drama)

n MY LOVELY COUPLE TAECYEON-GUIGUI

i dont like wgm show before,,

but taecgui just makes me like a crazy people who smile, grinning, and laugh just by looking at them

i need a cure >♥<

Guest strawberrypen

tumblr_mm1b8gCz7r1r9op78o1_500.jpg

Little fact: If you glance in Youtube, most of Khuntoria fans like Taecgui too ^^ Sometimes they post similarities and comparisons, but the comparisons were not really jealous or bad vibed, it's amusing funny jokes they got on their sleeves! hehe. They even got Khun and Taec comparison jokes like:

during the proposals let's compare Khun's and Teac's reaction:

Nickhun to Victoria: It's okay to cry!

Taec to Gui: Don't cry...

The backstory: No matter what Khun does, Victoria wouldn't buy and cry for it. haha ^^ (my sister is a Khuntoria shipper) so when Victoria cried for the first time after many failed attempts, khun was enjoying his success.LOL...and as for our Taecgui haha...who doesn't know the story right? the proposal was a toll in itself, Taec doesn't have to have so many failed attempts ^^ haha :)

Guest strawberrypen

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

247522_197358113746808_795607857_n.jpg

are you energized now? Co-Taecguis? ok come on come on! NO LURKING anymore! haha :)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

nicolemae24 said:

Does anyone else find it a little disheartening that taecyeon is everywhere (like literally on a diff show every single day) and theres a real shush up about his stint on global wgm? I mean local couples get acknowledged on other shows as being virtually married. Heck, other shows even help stage events for the other couples. Even hongmina are acknowledged. But when it comes to taecgui, zero. Zip. Nada. :( sorry, don't mean to bring a negative vibe here. Its just been on my mind for weeks now.

I totally had the same thoughts, but I really think it was unfortunate timing.  2PM made their comeback, and sadly....that's their main priority. After that whole DUI thing with Nichkhun, I'm sure they've been working hard to solidify their image as a group & prove that they still have it. I read articles on ALLKPOP that does We Got Married Global Edition synopses, and that's the extent of what I hear about TaecGui.  And actually, I recently read an article on 2PM saying that their latest songs are rated #9 and #10 in the Korean Music Charts....and before they used to have #1 hits that lasted for weeks.  So no wonder he's all consumed with promoting 2PM.  Let's just enjoy the ride that we're on and blame it on JYP company for not promoting WGMGE.   :)) :)>-

yes,, i saw someone twitter (it looks like she/he is 2pm fans, taec replied his/her mention)

it said "seems like mbc really love taecgui, they even make special ep for taecgui

Guest avrilcassiopeia

yes,, i saw someone twitter (it looks like she/he is 2pm fans, taec replied his/her mention once)

it said "seems like mbc really love taecgui, they even make special ep for taecgui

Guest sshevolkth

strawberrypen

said:

tumblr_mm1b8gCz7r1r9op78o1_500.jpg

Little fact: If you glance in Youtube, most of Khuntoria fans like Taecgui too ^^ Sometimes they post similarities and comparisons, but the comparisons were not really jealous or bad vibed, it's amusing funny jokes they got on their sleeves! hehe. They even got Khun and Taec comparison jokes like:

during the proposals let's compare Khun's and Teac's reaction:

Nickhun to Victoria: It's okay to cry!

Taec to Gui: Don't cry...

The backstory: No matter what Khun does, Victoria wouldn't buy and cry for it. haha ^^ (my sister is a Khuntoria shipper) so when Victoria cried for the first time after many failed attempts, khun was enjoying his success.LOL...and as for our Taecgui haha...who doesn't know the story right? the proposal was a toll in itself, Taec doesn't have to have so many failed attempts ^^ haha :)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Little fact: If you glance in Youtube' date=' most of Khuntoria fans like Taecgui too ^^ Sometimes they post similarities and comparisons, but the comparisons were not really jealous or bad vibed, it's amusing funny jokes they got on their sleeves! hehe. They even got Khun and Taec comparison jokes like:during the proposals let's compare Khun's and Teac's reaction:Nickhun to Victoria: It's okay to cry!Taec to Gui: Don't cry...The backstory: No matter what Khun does, Victoria wouldn't buy and cry for it. haha ^^ (my sister is a Khuntoria shipper) so when Victoria cried for the first time after many failed attempts, khun was enjoying his success.LOL...and as for our Taecgui haha...who doesn't know the story right? the proposal was a toll in itself, Taec doesn't have to have so many failed attempts ^^ haha :)[/quote']

yes,, my khuntorians friend love taecgui too >♥<

Guest avrilcassiopeia

my friend said the reason why many scene in wedding ceremony not put it in actual ep or bts

because, all the vid and pic( like hugging, throw flowers, bowing each other ) belongs to wedding company who take picture taecgui for promotional items

in this pic, there's company name

BLWW5fICcAAaAop.jpg

*i hope all of you understand what i mean)

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

Hi everyone! I am new here BUT I have always been passive members who keep checking the updates of this couple pages... hehheheh.... it does feel like i am stalking this couple...hahhahahha. BTW, today i've decided to throw my long kept opinion on my very own analysis on how teac has been behaving in the other korean tv shows. I notices a few signs of their private couple mission. I can't upload video evidences here due to my lack of IT skills BUT I do have detective eyes for how people behave. hehhehehhe... if you observe carefully, in every shows he was in, he will pay more attention to camera, in vitamin - he suspiciously gazed direct to the camera before he actually drank - one shot of the glass. in other shows like hello counselor, he look at the camera straight when he was shy - by the teasing from others, in family dignity, he mentioned about his complex he touch his ear (gui- in korean language) and look straight to the camera, eventhough he admit that he is currently bz which makes himdifficult to date, but he doesn't said NO to dating. He just being subtle in avoiding people attentions on his relationship. recently, I checked on Starking show - 2pm being a special guest, when he was asked to perform for the girls who plays piano - he did a very funny crazy thing looking straght to the camera... I have the feeling  that he is communicating with somebody through the camera lens... maybe somebody very far away????

Archived