(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest avrilcassiopeia

The scene when taecgui saw that super huge aquarium,

When they downstairs, holding hands,,,

I think they are like high school student who in love, skipped class and have a date....

So cuteee >♥<

Guest tally

OMGGGGGGG!!

Episode 9 is slowly creeping up to my favorite episode so far.  It is very evident that TaecGui got so much closer and more comfortable with each other at Jeju Island. I think GuiGui was really touched and something changed about her after Taec proposed.  Taec is SOOOOOOO much more comfortable with GuiGui that he is starting to initiate skinship. (Don't think we don't catch you touching your wife's knee. ;))

Even though Taec looks so darn tired and he even says it, leave it to GuiGui to always bring his spirits up even when he feels most tired.  I liked the way her hair looked in the beginning of the episode and at the aquarium date.  I also agree that the inside joke about the "BIG AQUARIUM SCREEN" was really cute...something that was between the both of them that was real. 

I thought the best part of the episode was when they were in the cave.  The lipstick scene was HILARIOUS.  I think Taec is starting to come out of his shell and let go of his inhibitions and image.  From what I've seen and heard, Taec is really not that shy or reserved on variety shows, so now that we start to see his kiddish self come out, it's refreshing.  He is starting to match GuiGui's antics.  I can't believe he decided to put the lipstick on himself...and GuiGui looked so cute with the two rosy blush cheeks! Those pictures in the field were also so sweet.  I hope the BTS show more of that filming.

My only complaint has to be the wedding scene at the beach.  It was tooooooo fake and scripted and I feel like both of them weren't really into it.  It seemed like things got awkward again.  It's so much more enjoyable when they can act freely, even if it's a staged event (aquarium date).

This is already episode 9.  If it's true about the 15 episodes, then we only have 6 left :(.  Just when they are getting closer. Sigh!

Guest xoxohappie

alemary said: Finally, aTaecgui thread =D> yeah!!!! , I'm so happy, I abandoned WGM after JoongBo and Adam left, but here I am again obsessed with this lovely ,unique, funny and adorable couple ^^

Guest sue9

Ep9 is the most touching episode of all... it shows us happiness in the simplest form, one can feel bliss by just been next to the one you love, even without kisses or hugs.

Taecgui tells us how two individuals with vast cultural differences and language barrier overcome their difficulties for each other. Love cannot conquer everything, but with enough love, they learn to adapt and accept. Their lifestyle before they met are totally different but now they are willing and ready to make adjustment for each other. Their thoughts are always on the other person, simple thought like "will she like this wedding arrangement", or simple warning like "be careful" when they walked into the cafe, is enough to show us how simple love can be. Watching them, it's like watching any of our friends next to us, it's very real, very down to earth.

I kind of pity PDnim cos there are so many sweet moments and the time is so limited for each episode. PDnim must be having great difficulties in choosing what to show us on screen! I can't say enough thanks to PD for bringing the two together.. if this is not fated, I dunno what is. I'm also grateful to the staff behind the scene for showing so much love to Gui gui, you can see everyone is having fun even after filming long hours. Gui gui is like our dear baby sister, her unpretentious might have offended others unintentional sometimes, but it is this personality that draws us to her. She doesn't have an easy life, but she is never bitter and always positive about everything. This is something that I truly admire.

Because of GWGM, my life became abnormal. Friday and Monday is happy time, the rest of the days is nothing but F5 buttons on various sites like tieba! I started to listen to songs from 2pm and 2am. I never like Korean variety shows but now I begin to watch shows that has 2pm involvement. I bought the camera that Taec has and now I wanted to go Jejudo!  So to whom it may concern, please put them together for any product endorsement!

Unlike others, I do not want Season 2, they need to have more private time together, away from the cameras. With the publicity they garnered, this is the best time for them to advance their career. Maybe, who knows maybe, many years down the road, they might announce that they are really getting married to each other. Even if they are not, nobody would feel bitter, for at this moment, at ep9, their eyes are for each other, that's enough.

Hello, fellow taecgui supporters,
Thank you for creating this fan page.  This is my first time watching WGM.  I m surprise at how addictive this show is.  I really only watch Taecgui couple and I replay their video clips many times.  I stumbled on to this show from dramafever and saw Taecyeon and Gui Gui.  At first, I recognized both of them only and not a particular fan. I was like let me glance at the show since the pairing look interesting.  Oh man, I m hooked since.  
I m a big fan of both of them now. Admiration for Gui Gui, it iS definitely hard to film in a foreign country with language barrier and she does it with so much charm and wit not to mention she is really beautiful.  I think that shows a lot of maturity.  I disagree with any childish comments because you only have to imagine if you are in her same situation I believe most of us will be too shy and intimidated to do much. Take it that she is an actress and her performance skills should be better but you could compare it to Khangkee, GO and Seulong.  They are all non fluent english speakers but Gui Gui applied her english the best and was able to communicated her thoughts clearly and even create many scenerios in each episodes and make it so enjoyable to watch.  She is definitely unique and mostly she is very witty.  
I watched both Dream High and Cinderella Sister.  But Taecyeon did not make a big impression.  I recognized him but has a nonchalant feel.  But now I think he is one of the most attractive boy man.  He really does shine next to Gui Gui.  It may be how he reacts to her that make him so desirable.   The way that he is able to deal with her unpredictable antics with gentleness and not be pushover makes him looks good.  He is also handsome and I did listen to several 2pm songs because of him.  Not Kpop fan at all.  In Ep 9, I find him hilarious in the black room.  He is a gentleman.
This show is very addictive like I m falling in love again through them.  I also want them to become a real couple and live happily ever after.  But if i start to think how difficult that really is and all the obstacles involved.  It makes so much uncertainties.  But sometimes miracle does happen and love is a powerful thing.  We could always hope.  
Thanks for creating this forum so that we could share our thoughts and support.  Taecgui are so beautiful to look at and so fun to watch. Taecgui fighting!!! We love you!!!

Guest strawberrypen

Guys, I miss you! Happy I'm back! ^^

thank you so much for those who are posting.  hello to all the new family of shippers! specially for @angelangie I'm so proud of u, your the communications officer! haha accommodating the newcomers! ^^ making them feel welcome ^^

EPISODE 9:

I581226_175396892626492_243982641_n.jpg

For me, the aquarium scene is the sweetest. Especially when they're sharing the Froyo...

they sat so close to each other and then like an Alien couple they spoke to each other:

Taec:Happy?

Gui:Happy?

Taec:Happy!

Gui:Happy Times!

Then Taec spoke: This is the last day in Jeju.

Me: (I felt like seeing a sweetheart teenager movie where the guy tells the girl he's ging somewhere in College far far away)

Backroom Interview:Gui Gui said that from staying at Jeju Island with Taec for these three days, a feeling has developed in which she feels that she doesn't want to leave Jeju Island and she doesn't want to leave Taec...

awww :(

Me: I don't want you two to leave Jeju too!

Guest strawberrypen

Guigui wanna cry when she saw the four rings and Teacyeon told her this is the end if our honeymoon. She said don't want to leave him in the interview. Aiya, guigui you make me a bit sad whenever cannot share your feelings. You just like a mermaid, abandon your voice to exchange legs, but i hope you may learn Korean/english and oppa can learn chinese.

fithri90 3 hours ago [*]

Love this couple

librislibertas 3 hours ago

bawhahah taec is so cheesy!!

mykckit 4 hours ago

NIce!

yadanaroo527 4 hours ago

DeSunFlower 4 hours ago

[*]

Congratulations to both of you, Taec<3GuiGui!!!

Have a blessed happy marriage life ever after!

P/S: I really pray right now for both of you. =)

秋珠 曾4 hours ago

這雖然只是演戲,但還不錯......

Guest strawberrypen

YOUTUBE:

D300OI 5 hours ago

Watching them for n+1 times really make me wanna humming "... I believe love is the answer, I believe love will find a way..." <3

TDLover1140 5 hours ago

The translation missed one very important part of Gui Gui's last interview. Gui Gui said that from staying at Jeju Island with Taec for these three days, a feeling has developed in which she feels that she doesn't want to leave Jeju Island and she doesn't want to leave Taec!

xox102 5 hours ago

Why did they have 4 rings

Aries Cheng 4 hours ago

technically, there are 4 rings which you wear on for different fingers starting from the thumb. the rings are somewhat a must have for a romantic relationship. Thumb 1st ring means a start of the relationship. 2nd is the proposal ring. 3rd engagement ring. 4th the last one is the marriage ring. Taec&Guigui skipped many parts. they brought 2 rings 1st, then gui ask taec to buy an extra cuz she like it.

Aries Cheng 4 hours ago           

technically, there are 4 rings which you wear on for different fingers starting from the thumb. the rings are somewhat a must have for a romantic relationship. Thumb 1st ring means a start of the relationship. 2nd is the proposal ring. 3rd engagement ring. 4th the last one is the marriage ring. Taec&Guigui skipped many parts. they brought 2 rings 1st, then gui ask taec to buy an extra cuz she like it.

Serendipity0314 6 hours ago

"Between like and love" means ......

ONE step MORE than LIKE and

ONE step CLOSER to LOVE

Guest strawberrypen

TAECYEON:

Our relationship has gone to a phase where…we’re always there for each other.and…whenever the other person is feeling down and humiliated in front of the other person.We’re very happy.It’s what like you know…I don’t know.Tom and Jerry kind of.They’re always there for each other.”

Me:Its funny, but I can see it's not really the Tom and Jerry feel, which connotes a negative vibe. I think it's like a metaphor. You know,when you're too comfortable with each other that you ca freely show each other you're humiliating faces, when in the end, there's nothing to do but laugh at each other.In friendship and love, it's like like that, times were you stick to each other and do stupid funny things. It's natural and unforgettable.

Guest strawberrypen

what gui gui wrote on the heart:

今天是結婚的日子... 2013.3.6. 很開心認識你。雖然你很喜歡碎碎念,但以後一定會很幸福。

today is our wedding day... 2013.3.6, i'm very happy i got to know you. even though you love to nag (LOL), but we will be very happy in the future.

Guest strawberrypen

haha1549 said: Hello, fellow taecgui supporters,
Thank you for creating this fan page.  This is my first time watching WGM.  I m surprise at how addictive this show is.  I really only watch Taecgui couple and I replay their video clips many times.  I stumbled on to this show from dramafever and saw Taecyeon and Gui Gui.  At first, I recognized both of them only and not a particular fan. I was like let me glance at the show since the pairing look interesting.  Oh man, I m hooked since.  
I m a big fan of both of them now. Admiration for Gui Gui, it iS definitely hard to film in a foreign country with language barrier and she does it with so much charm and wit not to mention she is really beautiful.  I think that shows a lot of maturity.  I disagree with any childish comments because you only have to imagine if you are in her same situation I believe most of us will be too shy and intimidated to do much. Take it that she is an actress and her performance skills should be better but you could compare it to Khangkee, GO and Seulong.  They are all non fluent english speakers but Gui Gui applied her english the best and was able to communicated her thoughts clearly and even create many scenerios in each episodes and make it so enjoyable to watch.  She is definitely unique and mostly she is very witty.  
I watched both Dream High and Cinderella Sister.  But Taecyeon did not make a big impression.  I recognized him but has a nonchalant feel.  But now I think he is one of the most attractive boy man.  He really does shine next to Gui Gui.  It may be how he reacts to her that make him so desirable.   The way that he is able to deal with her unpredictable antics with gentleness and not be pushover makes him looks good.  He is also handsome and I did listen to several 2pm songs because of him.  Not Kpop fan at all.  In Ep 9, I find him hilarious in the black room.  He is a gentleman.
This show is very addictive like I m falling in love again through them.  I also want them to become a real couple and live happily ever after.  But if i start to think how difficult that really is and all the obstacles involved.  It makes so much uncertainties.  But sometimes miracle does happen and love is a powerful thing.  We could always hope.  
Thanks for creating this forum so that we could share our thoughts and support.  Taecgui are so beautiful to look at and so fun to watch. Taecgui fighting!!! We love you!!!

Guest strawberrypen

avrilcassiopeia said: The scene when taecgui saw that super huge aquarium,
When they downstairs, holding hands,,,
I think they are like high school student who in love, skipped class and have a date....
So cuteee >♥<

Guest jazcabbb

Annyeong everyone!! 你们好!

I'm so happy I found this site. I haven't watched WGM at all before, but while scrolling through DramaFever to see what to watch next I found GWGM, I just recently watched Summer Fever (38 degrees Celsius, Guigui's drama with George Hu, and fell inlove with Guigui because she  is so cute so when I saw her on the picture I thought of watching it, since then I am hooked (that was like the first ep). I never really knew about Taecyeon and neve really cared for kpop but now I'm obsessed! I bought 2pm's new album on iTunes and I look up TaecYeon on bing on a daily basis (not kidding!)

I just love how cute and fun they are, while waiting for the coming episode I always watch the previous episodes because I love seeing how much they have progressed throughout the show and how much more comfortable they are and are more and more like a couple each episode. They make me feel so happy. I'm going to cry when it ends, because I feel like they made me feel stuff I haven't really felt before.

DAMN!!! Has anyone seen serious Taecyeon around? :-/ Of course not because friends, the enthusiastic and equally playful Taecyeon has finally come out to play in full force! Taec oppa smiles so much in this episode he’s practically glowing!  He took Gui Gui for breakfast… they had breakfast together!! Let’s just soak that in! I remember quite vividly a certain ‘someone’ expressively saying that ‘they shouldn’t be forced to have breakfast!’  Things have certainly changed indeed. He prepared the wedding scene, the flowered aisle, the bubble guns, the balloons.  He became the MC and the groom at his own wedding.  He just keeps getting better and better each episode.  And i'm highly anticipating Gui Gui to return the favor tenth fold in the later episodes!

Most of you have explicitly expressed your favorite scenes which are also my favorites.   I hope you guys don’t mind me reanalyzing those scenes and having a spazz moment.  After all, different perspectives give a richer meaning and new insights to one scene.  

BREAKFAST SCENE:

Taec Oppa’s naughty side made an appearance so early in the morning, albeit it took only 5 seconds, but it was enough air time for me to turn 50 shades crimson and start visualizing all the naughties…  Gotta love this side of him.  And he feeds her.  I laughed so much when he peals the shrimp and feeds Gui Gui… She literally gobbles it up to the point where Taec Oppa seemed a bit worried about his fingers. :))   I downright love this girl.  She just shows the rest of us ladies that it’s okay to love food and be enthusiastically chomping it down with no regard of the person dining with you, even if he's your husband. She is not only unique but gorgeously genuine.  And Taec Oppa, is so accepting of her, I love that he smiles so wide during this and the rest of the episode.  And he lets her feed him, with her fingers. There is something so romantic about GuiGui feeding him.  The scene shows closeness in relationship.  Everything they both do from this point onwards seems so genuine.

Other women, who would’ve been on this show, would be ‘nibbling’ and having salads for breakfast and practically ‘driving me up the wall’ in annoyance of their dietary intakes. NOTE:  what I mean by ‘dietary intakes’ is eating only a bit when with company when really all you want is to eat eat eat!  But not our GuiGui, this is why I love these two.  Ever since the wedding right through to the honeymoon, there has been no pretense.  Yes there's the scripted parts, but it does not negate the positiveness that these too so genuinely express. 

They have realistically shown us what a relationship is.  It’s not always, love at first sight and happily married life into infinity.  Marriage is all about coming to terms with their differences and molding each other into one, going through the bumpy roads together and getting past it.  Building a strong and lasting bond and turning the different aspects of marriage into something they both can relate to. TaeGui have showed us what inter-cultural marriage can go through and what they are able to overcome.

I’m a proud product of two different cultures and my parents have made things work real well.  My father communicates in English and had also learnt my mom’s language to make it easier.  I can admittedly say that inter-marriages can be very successful. Built ontop a strong foundation based on communication, patience, love, commitment and oneness despite the differences in culture, language and ethnicity, TaeGui can have a very happy marriage. 

WEDDING SCENE:

Like all of you have mentioned, this felt so scripted.  It did not feel as natural as the other scenes in these episode.  But despite all that, both Taec Oppa and GuiGui made it into a very interesting wedding.  It was occasionally awkward but given that they were being witnessed by onlookers I’m not surprised.  Nevertheless, I couldn’t stop smiling whilst watching the wedding scene.   I loved that they were the only ones there.  It may have been an unusual wedding but they made it look interestingly cute.  There were 4 rings when Taec Oppa opened up the box… I wonder if he did buy both the rings that GuiGui wanted. LOL.  He spoils her way too much.  I love his facial expression when GuiGui slips the wedding ring onto his fingers.  I can’t seem to find the words to describe his reaction.  GuiGui said in her interview’ it was romantic enough to have our own wedding by ourselves’.  They may not have family and friends there to celebrate their union but they’ve got each other and that counts! 

To Taecyeon - Oppa  ‘not only is the one above blessing you guys’ we are all blessing you two and hope you live a richly happy and loving married life.

CAVE SCENE:

GuiGui went on Chinese-tongue frenzy and the look on Taecyeon’s face was ‘say what?’ lol… somehow, I felt that Taec oppa suddenly felt how his wife must feel when he speaks Korean.  I love what GuiGui wrote, in Chinese on their heart!  Thanks @angelangie.  I’m literally running out of words to express my love for these two! 

Taec is so touchy in this episode…I loike (lovelike) it!  When she does her signature laugh after she wins the rock-paper-scissor round, he puts his hand on her knee! *swoon, initiating skin ship*  And yes, Oppa I do agree, your wife’s makeup skills are clearly in need of some expertise… care to give her some lessons? *more naughty thoughts*

This was also the first time Taec Oppa admits his pride of being known for his ‘masculinity’, the thought of getting make-up smeared all over his face was not something he was looking forward to.  He was so nervous about losing the rock-paper-scissor game.  Watching the full episode makes me understand the reason behind his full kneel-bow-and pray posture and his major dance of happiness. I love this side of him.  And I applaud him, for putting on lipstick despite his unease.  He has definitely opened up and expressed his feelings and thoughts in this episode interviews more than previously.  It’s like a breath of fresh air!

They took so many lovely pictures in the 3 days.  I love those taken amongst a meadow of yellow flowers with Gui Gui’s face painted from losing the game.  These two are utterly romantic in the little joys that find in each other. 

To Taec Oppa:  You know what’s great about first times oppa?  They are engrained in one’s thoughts and tend to resurface when you least expect it to- like ‘flashmobs.  They are memories that will forever be in the back of your mind.  I hope oppa, that you both will do as many memorable ‘first times’ so that when you do finally go your separate ways you will reflect and reminisce and hopefully one day, when you both decide to settle down for real, you may be able to make this ‘virtual marriage’ a reality. 

Although this may seem a bit far-fetched or what most will call it ‘the wishful thinking of a delusional fan’, I believe in love and soul mates .  And if you two are fated to be together even the heavens will shift and Fate will play a hand at bringing two soul mates together.

EVERYTHING, from their wedding – to the wedding shots – to the honey moon trip to jeju – to the beach scenes – the surprise proposal – beautiful candle light dinner – the energy drinking – the early morning breakfast – the wedding – the cave scene – the visit to the aquamarine – all these played an important role in shaping their relationship. These 3 days together at Jeju Island have most assuredly worked its magic. And like Gui Gui, i'm abit sad that it has come to an end.  But time spent together is not wasted and i believe that we will be happy campers when we finally see episode 10.  

Ending notes: 

@mcleen – oooh hun, you’re doing absolutely fine.  I always enjoy reading your posts and find you perfectly capable to expressing your feelings.  

@Bubble-AF – I love how you just spam away with all those lovable stills.  I have absolutely no talent in that area and so i greatly appreciate you spoiling us with all these two’s cute photos.  Keep ‘em coming hun, the more pictures the more screensavers I have and the more we can all spazz like crazy people.

@strawberrypen – That was one of my favorite interview of Taec Oppa for this episode.  Indeed, he speaks true.  They have become so connected and their relationship has indeed blossomed to a true relationship.  They feel so real.  They act so real. 

@angelangie – like @strawberrypen had mentioned, you are indeed the communications officer.  I have absolutely no idea what we would do without you. 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thanks so much for posting your thoughts and spazzing so much.  HI @uluvlancelot, @xoxohappie, @Zila Elina, @gingermianbo, @Goongfan11, @avrilcassiopeia, @tally, @sue9, @haha1549and WELCOME EVERYONE .  Let’s make this thread the best TaeGui thread ever!

PS: I TALK SO darn MUCH... it surprises even me!!  SORRY for the LONG-azz POST! :)>-

Guest strawberrypen

tumblr_mlvuzse5zG1qk5azjo1_250.giftumblr_lr0mxlterf1qbnve0o1_500.gif

aaah i just can't. my feels for this two*** considering that I've shipped Robsten(they became a true couple)  the gal and guy in Glee...(became true couples)...and i have shipped shippings who became true...ahhh. don't blame me if i have this intuition...if only collab movie can be done...likely a movie about a taiwanese girl and a korean guy ^^

Guest strawberrypen

miz-em said:

DAMN!!! Has anyone seen serious Taecyeon around? :-/ Of course not because friends, the enthusiastic and equally playful Taecyeon has finally come out to play in full force! Taec oppa smiles so much in this episode he’s practically glowing!  He took Gui Gui for breakfast… they had breakfast together!! Let’s just soak that in! I remember quite vividly a certain ‘someone’ expressively saying that ‘they shouldn’t be forced to have breakfast!’  Things have certainly changed indeed. He prepared the wedding scene, the flowered aisle, the bubble guns, the balloons.  He became the MC and the groom at his own wedding.  He just keeps getting better and better each episode.  And i'm highly anticipating Gui Gui to return the favor tenth fold in the later episodes!

Most of you have explicitly expressed your favorite scenes which are also my favorites.   I hope you guys don’t mind me reanalyzing those scenes and having a spazz moment.  After all, different perspectives give a richer meaning and new insights to one scene.  

BREAKFAST SCENE:

Taec Oppa’s naughty side made an appearance so early in the morning, albeit it took only 5 seconds, but it was enough air time for me to turn 50 shades crimson and start visualizing all the naughties…  Gotta love this side of him.  And he feeds her.  I laughed so much when he peals the shrimp and feeds Gui Gui… She literally gobbles it up to the point where Taec Oppa seemed a bit worried about his fingers.:))   I downright love this girl.  She just shows the rest of us ladies that it’s okay to love food and be enthusiastically chomping it down with no regard of the person dining with you, even if he's your husband. She is not only unique but gorgeously genuine.  And Taec Oppa, is so accepting of her, I love that he smiles so wide during this and the rest of the episode.  And he lets her feed him, with her fingers. There is something so romantic about GuiGui feeding him.  The scene shows closeness in relationship.  Everything they both do from this point onwards seems so genuine.

Other women, who would’ve been on this show, would be ‘nibbling’ and having salads for breakfast and practically ‘driving me up the wall’ in annoyance of their dietary intakes. NOTE:  what I mean by ‘dietary intakes’ is eating only a bit when with company when really all you want is to eat eat eat!  But not our GuiGui, this is why I love these two.  Ever since the wedding right through to the honeymoon, there has been no pretense.  Yes there's the scripted parts, but it does not negate the positiveness that these too so genuinely express. 

They have realistically shown us what a relationship is.  It’s not always, love at first sight and happily married life into infinity.  Marriage is all about coming to terms with their differences and molding each other into one, going through the bumpy roads together and getting past it.  Building a strong and lasting bond and turning the different aspects of marriage into something they both can relate to. TaeGui have showed us what inter-cultural marriage can go through and what they are able to overcome.

I’m a proud product of two different cultures and my parents have made things work real well.  My father communicates in English and had also learnt my mom’s language to make it easier.  I can admittedly say that inter-marriages can be very successful. Built nder a strong foundation based on communication, patience, love, commitment and oneness despite the differences in culture, language and ethnicity, TaeGui can have a very happy marriage. 

WEDDING SCENE:

Like all of you have mentioned, this felt so scripted.  It did not feel as natural as the other scenes in these episode.  But despite all that, both Taec Oppa and GuiGui made it into a very interesting wedding.  It was occasionally awkward but given that they were being witnessed by onlookers I’m not surprised.  Nevertheless, I couldn’t stop smiling whilst watching the wedding scene.   I loved that they were the only ones there.  It may have been an unusual wedding but they made it look interestingly cute.  There were 3 rings when Taec Oppa opened up the box… I wonder if he did buy both the rings that GuiGui wanted. LOL.  He spoils her way too much.  I love his facial expression when GuiGui slips the wedding ring onto his fingers.  I can’t seem to find the words to describe his reaction.  GuiGui said in her interview’ it was romantic enough to have our own wedding by ourselves’.  They may not have family and friends there to celebrate their union but they’ve got each other and that counts! 

To Taecyeon - Oppa  ‘not only is the one above blessing you guys’ we are all blessing you two and hope you live a richly happy and loving married life.

CAVE SCENE:

GuiGui went on Chinese-tongue frenzy and the look on Taecyeon’s face was ‘say what?’ lol… somehow, I felt that Taec oppa suddenly felt how his wife must feel when he speaks Korean.  I love what GuiGui wrote, in Chinese on their heart!  Thanks @angelangie.  I’m literally running out of words to express my love for these two! 

Taec is so touchy in this episode…I loike (lovelike) it!  When she does her signature laugh after she wins the rock-paper-scissor round, he puts his hand on her knee! *swoon, initiating skin ship*  And yes, Oppa I do agree, your wife’s makeup skills are clearly in need of some expertise… care to give her some lessons? *more naughty thoughts*

This was also the first time Taec Oppa admits his pride of being known for his ‘masculinity’, the thought of getting make-up smeared all over his face was not something he was looking forward to.  He was so nervous about losing the rock-paper-scissor game.  Watching the full episode makes me understand the reason behind his full kneel-bow-and pray posture and his major dance of happiness. I love this side of him.  And I applaud him, for putting on lipstick despite his unease.  He has definitely opened up and expressed his feelings and thoughts in this episode interviews more than previously.  It’s like a breath of fresh air!

They took so many lovely pictures in the 3 days.  I love those taken amongst a meadow of yellow flowers with Gui Gui’s face painted from losing the game.  These two are utterly romantic in the little joys that find in each other. 

To Taec Oppa:  You know what’s great about first times oppa?  They are engrained in one’s thoughts and tend to resurface when you least expect it to- like ‘flashmobs.  They are memories that will forever be in the back of your mind.  I hope oppa, that you both will do as many memorable ‘first times’ so that when you do finally go your separate ways you will reflect and reminisce and hopefully one day, when you both decide to settle down for real, you may be able to make this ‘virtual marriage’ a reality. 

Although this may seem a bit far-fetched or what most will call it ‘the wishful thinking of a delusional fan’, I believe in love and soul mates .  And if you two are fated to be together even the heavens will shift and Fate will play a hand at bringing two soul mates together.

EVERYTHING, from their wedding – to the wedding shots – to the honey moon trip to jeju – to the beach scenes – the surprise proposal – beautiful candle light dinner – the energy drinking – the early morning breakfast – the wedding – the cave scene – the visit to the aquamarine – all these played an important role in shaping their relationship. These 3 days together at Jeju Island have most assuredly worked its magic. And like Gui Gui, i'm abit sad that it has come to an end.  But time spent together is not wasted and i believe that we will be happy campers when we finally see episode 10.  

Ending notes: 

@mcleen – oooh hun, you’re doing absolutely fine.  I always enjoy reading your posts and find you perfectly capable to expressing your feelings.  

@Bubble-AF – I love how you just spam away with all those lovable stills.  I have absolutely no talent in that area and so i greatly appreciate you spoiling us with all these two’s cute photos.  Keep ‘em coming hun, the more pictures the more screensavers I have and the more we can all spazz like crazy people.

@strawberrypen – That was one of my favorite interview of Taec Oppa for this episode.  Indeed, he speaks true.  They have become so connected and their relationship has indeed blossomed to a true relationship.  They feel so real.  They act so real. 

@angelangie – like @strawberrypen had mentioned, you are indeed the communications officer.  I have absolutely no idea what we would do without you. 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thanks so much for posting your thoughts and spazzing so much.  HI @uluvlancelot, @xoxohappie, @Zila Elina, @gingermianbo, @Goongfan11, @avrilcassiopeia, @tally, @sue9, @haha1549and WELCOME EVERYONE .  Let’s make this thread the best TaeGui thread ever!

PS: I TALK SO darn MUCH... it surprises even me!!  SORRY for the LONG-azz POST! :)>-

Guest strawberrypen

080525053112551.gif080525053271733.gif

cr:owner.

These drawings reminds me of Taecgui! so adorbs! and they looked like Taecgui ^^

Guest strawberrypen

40e2cd0b.gif

I'l leave you for awhile! ^^ guys. I'll just continue my spazzing in a beautiful place and will be back ^^

Archived