(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lauramcfarlane

Hi all just a very short post I just wonder after the filming he had never mention guigui anymore and is bit strange ! :(

HELL MY ALL DEAR FELLOW TEACGUI SHIPPERS

HERE IS EP 09 FULL 
:D :D

http://www.youmaker.com/video/svb5-239ef3694e544ccbbd78500c08bfdff0065.html.%E6%88%91%E4%BB%AC%E7%BB%93%E5%A9%9A%E4%BA%86%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C%E7%89%88EP09%E9%AC%BC%E6%B3%BD%E6%B5%AA%E6%BC%AB%E6%B2%99%E6%BB%A9%E5%A9%9A%E7%A4%BC.html

Guest pandachuu

even though im somewhat upset that they didn't kiss but it's so heartwarming to see just how much both of them have changed in this episode.they're more comfortable with each other and taec was right when he said the proposal really opened up his/their hearts. did anyone else notice that oppa smiled a lot more this episode? and also as soon as taec said they're going for breakfast, guigui remembered straight away that he doesn't like it. <3 she said it so naturally too~
though i dunno why but whenever they're holding hands i always feel as if it's an older brother holding a younger sister xD cos they're swinging it like little kids...talking about kids, i felt taec oppa was very much like a little kid in the newest ep.. i have only watched the cuts but it's somewhat cute. though i dunno whether he's acting like that cos guigui pulled that side out of him (i would like to think so) or he's treating her like a little kid...i would hope they are past that stage already...
p.s. does anyone know the song that is in the background at at around 3 minutes?

Guest bibidep

Hello everyone,

They ate breakfast together for the first time.  He did the thing that he didn't like in their 10 comments.  Taec peeled the shell of the shrimp for Emma and he said that was the first time he did that, he not even did that for his mother before, so sweet.  What happen to him hahaha, for sure he will remember a lot of things he did with GuiGui .  GuiGui also said that after she spent 3 days in Jeju with Taec she felt something in her heart, seem like or love.

Guest nalikahibar

Bubble-AF said: HELL MY ALL DEAR FELLOW TEACGUI SHIPPERS

HERE IS EP 09 FULL 
:D :D

http://www.youmaker.com/video/svb5-239ef3694e544ccbbd78500c08bfdff0065.html.%E6%88%91%E4%BB%AC%E7%BB%93%E5%A9%9A%E4%BA%86%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C%E7%89%88EP09%E9%AC%BC%E6%B3%BD%E6%B5%AA%E6%BC%AB%E6%B2%99%E6%BB%A9%E5%A9%9A%E7%A4%BC.html

Guest nicolemae24

I love taec in todays episode. He was such a good sport and went along with all of guigui's wishes. I think both of them are giving the show their 110% now, whereas before I felt guigui was doing most of the work, and taecyeon was reluctant to play along. I died and went to seventh heaven with all the skinship going on, i was like, whoa, are they joined on the hips or sumthin? On most of the scenes, they were almost always less than a foot apart.

Guest sshevolkth

I've only watched the YouTube version of the show, and it went by too quickly. I'm hoping the full version has more to it, especially the vows they exchanged. I know Taec has to speak in ways she can understand, & he already has a difficult time expressing himself in English now, since he's been living in Korea for a while now. Jokingly, GuiGui mentioned Taec being a Scrooge in her vows, which may have been slightly off...but I think their vows really meant that they accept each other for all that they are & unconditionally. They really have a difficult time conveying their thoughts. I was hoping for more of a romantic exchange of vows, but they are the fun-loving couple. And Taec's proposal, which GuiGui also mentioned, was definitely the highlight of Jeju Island.

Hopefully the full version and BTS/making of the video shows more.

aaaahhhhh ...thank you @Bubble-AF for the full episode .. I really love this episode so much and the full episode is much better than the youtube version ..huhuhu .. i just can't help giggling when they were having the breakfast , taec took the oyster and said , "this is supposed to be very good for men" . and then he did that naughty hands gestures ...hahahahah... i can see that gui gui was blushing right there and she was sort of speechless .but then i'm not sure if she gets the drift...eekekekek... and then taec cutely said , "i'm joking. hehe" omo  omo omo ..taec has become sooooo naughty and cheeky . aigooooo what was he thinking huhh ??? ekekekek .... and also the lipstick scene actually reminds me one of the scene in The Rose when Joe Cheng actually puts on the lipstick on Ella's lips using his own lips .. so I was actually secretly wishing for Gui Gui to do the same thing but of course it was all only my wild imagination ....eekeekek..i was LOLing when he said he never seen a woman who puts lipstick badly like that ..errr... aigooo ... oppa .. of course your wife knows how to put on lipstick .. she did it on purpose when she "decorate" your lips coz she was just playing around with you .... huhuhuhuhuh...
@nalikahibar yes dearie ... taecgui moments at the garden was so sweet .. i'm sooo frustrated that the production didn't include much longer scene for that particular part when taecgui had so much skinship right there and they were really playful playing around in the garden .. i really hope that we'll get to see more garden scenes in the BTS..
@angelangie really thanks a lot for your kind words , dearie ... huhuhuh ... i'm definitely going to have fun in this thread and would try to post as much as i can when it's possible for me to do so .... ehehehe .. taec was oblivious of what was actually happening coz he didn't even take a look at shin bora when she did that..eheheh .. actually he looked sort of uptight right there in the beginning , he was just looking towards the audience . eehehe .... i'm pretty sure if he actually look at bora and his surroundings , he would notice what was bora trying to do . huhuhu . oh , the part when nick teased , i guessed it was the part when they were going to do the sexy back dance , nick said something to bora in such cute tone .. i guessed that was the part nick actually used broken korean language ... am not really sure about that though . eehehe .. yeah you're right . he seemed a bit different ... i don't know but then from the vitamin and the gag concert , he sort of looked a bit listless/clueless ...it feels like his mind was floating somewhere else..perhaps thinking of someone ??? huhuhuh...  , or am i the only one who think like that ??ehehehe ... but then it was so cute when he responded to nick's cheers and chugged down the drink in one shot immediately ...ehehehe ... aigooo ....huhuhuh ... i'm sooo happy with today's episode .. luckily i watched the full version coz the short version on youtube felt so choppy ... taec is now becoming soooo playful around gui gui .... 

Archived