Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest sandralopez

he really looks very thin :( handsome but too thin, I hope he gain weight soon.

he looks so handsome.

Guest myyen

Shin Bora expresses her wish to work on a movie with Song Joong Ki

And who can blame her? Like so many other female celebrities, comedian Shin Bora revealed that she would love to work with actor Song Joong Ki.

At the press conference for the animated movie 'Kaiketsu Zorori', which features the comedian's voice, Shin Bora let her inner fan girl out. She stated, "I want to do a dubbing project with Song Joong Ki. I want him to be the male lead, while I play the female lead."

She didn't forget to mention her current boyfriend and fellow comedian Kim Ki Ri, however, saying, "I want to add in the role of an employee. I wonder how it would be if he [Kim Ki Ri] played the character," bringing laughs as she gave the lead role to Song Joong Ki and an employee role to her boyfriend.

As you know, this isn't the first time Shin Bora has mentioned Song Joong Ki since she's brought him into her skits on 'Gag Concert', even getting to act out an 'aegyo kiss scene' with him, which probably had the other Bora, another fan girl of Song Joong Ki, fuming with envy!

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/shin-bora-expresses-her-wish-to-work-on-a-movie-with-song-joong-ki

Wow, he's even popular among celebrities.

Guest jjsweeter0211

From the premiere last night~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZmkDip6mshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgz9_P_PO8

OMG OMG Ki Ailes ... BIG NEWSS!!! .... seems like Joong Ki refused Tazza 2 and now he's in talks to star in The Sea's Fog the new movie of Bong Joon Ho!!!
20130529071506590.jpg
 It's already confirmed that they had a meeting on the last days so media is speculating about this ...
Bong Joon Ho is one of the top notch directors of korean film industry , his films are always aclaimed by media and viewers and he usually works only with top notch actors like Won Bin ( in The Man from Nowhere ) or Song Kang Ho ( in The Host or Memories of a Murder  ) ... so seeing him trying to recruit our Joong Ki as the lead of his upcoming film is SOMETHING BIG!!! 
OMG! I cannot believe this ... I really admire Bong Joon Ho ... I want this to be true! Please accpet this Joong Ki - since his agency said that he's still considering the role - ... oh man! Just accept the movie!!!! 
Source : Daum

Guest sandralopez

yesss, finally news, I just hope that he accept. also i hope a drama. joong ki is really a great actor, my favorite actor :) <3333

Guest myyen

He's always careful when it comes to his project. I like it because when he picked something up, he sticked to it to the very end. But Joong Ki ah, we are dying waiting here so make decision now. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Joong-ki in Bong Joon-ho's "Haemu"

Source | 2013/05/28 |

photo314089.jpg

Actor Song Joong-ki is revising the script produced by Bong Joon-ho.

Song hasn't decided on what he wants to do yet as he's had many offers.

"Haemu" is a story about the crew out at sea. This scenario was a big hit in 2007 in theaters. This movie is also the debuting project of Sim Seong-bo who wrote the script for "Memories of Murder".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Joong Ki in discussion to star in the movie remake of 'The Sea Fog

tumblr_inline_mnjmjrXOqW1qz4rgp.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki, who stole fans' hearts as the 'Nice Guy' and 'Wolf Boy', is in talks to return to the big screen in the movie remake of 'The Sea Fog'.

Song Joong Ki received the love call following his roles in the hugely successful film and drama. This is an offer he'll find it hard to pass up as it offers him a chance to work alongside the famed director Bong Joon Ho, who has been making waves in the film industry with his box-office hit films like 'The Host'.

According to his agency reps, the actor is reviewing the offer with a positive outlook, but a final decision hasn't been made quite yet. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/song-joong-ki-in-discussion-to-star-in-the-movie-remake-of-the-sea-fog

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Song Joong Ki Considers New Film from Bong Joon Ho
laseoul May 30, 2013
Song Joong Ki Considers New Film from Bong Joon Ho

Actor Song Joong Ki is currently considering a lead role in a new movie titled, “Sea Fog.”

Song Joong Ki’s agency, Blossom Entertainment, stated that the actor is reviewing several projects at the moment and has not made a decision on which one he will do. However, the agency reps said, “’Sea Fog’ is definitely high on the list.”

The film “Sea Fog” is an adaptaion of a 2007 play of the same name. It will tell the story of a stowaway on board a ship at sea. It will be produced by director Bong Joon Ho, who also lead the critically acclaimed “Memories of Murder” (2003) and the blockbuster hit “The Host” (2006).

http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/30/song-joong-ki-considers-new-film-from-bong-joon-ho/