Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest myyen

No news about JoongKi today! Well, it's expected as in accordance to his official schedule on Blossom website, he's taking a break until 19 May.Still miss him.
I happened to come across the blog of one of Joongki's fans who I think has a lot of insight about the industry. She wrote one blog about Joongki's achievement last year. She didn't just list out the awards/poll but also did some analysis on the competition and the creditability of the award/poll. Her blog made it clear why winning certain award/poll means so much for Joongki. I always know 2012 is Joongki's year but I never realized he was THAT sucessful. Enjoy the reading while waiting for his news!
http://clairiere.tumblr.com/post/38715558072/fanart-by-2rion-as-posted-on-dc-consider-this

Guest myyen

Joongki's CF for Choco Pile Orion. Ok, this's confusing. I haven't seen this CF before so maybe it's a new CF. But this CF is in Vietnamese (Yes! in Vietnamese) so I assume it was orignially made for Vietnam market. Oricon is quite large company so that's possible. Though it could also be old CF which was later translated into Vietnamese? Anyone knows? If it was really a new CF meant for Vietnam market, I'm going to watch TV more often. LOL.
BTW, since it's in my mother tounge and I assume it's a new CF, I'm going to do the translation. Enjoy. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EMSclJnhfV0

First screen's caption "My love" Second screen Caption "Ep 1: Bitter Sweet Love" Female voiceover: "I secrectly gave him Chocopile, not sure whether he understands my love"
Final Scene: Voiceover and caption "Bittersweet love, like Chocopile" Cont. (This's one reason why I assume it's new CF. It seems to be the first ep of long story.)
Ok, that's one cheesy CF. Use Chocopile to confess your love, REALLY? I never get some of commercial ideas. But Joongki's so hot and that all matters to me. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

College students pick Suzy and Song Joong Ki as the #1 person to date on 'Day of Adults

201305201524775231_5199c1d86790b.jpg

May 20th marked the 'Day of Adults' in Korea - in other words, people who turn 20 this year have a day to celebrate where they officially become adults! To celebrate this date, an online Korean portal surveyed 1,707 college students on who they wanted to go on a date with on this special date, and not surprisingly, Suzy and Song Joong Ki gained the honor of being #1!

Suzy took 41% of the total vote out of the females, HyunA trailed her by quite a margin in second place with 19%. YoonA came in third with 13.2%, Lee Yeon Hee with 11.7%,Shin Min Ah with 8.4%, and Ga In with 6.8%.

It was a totally different story for the guys, as both Song Joong Ki and Kim Soo Hyunwere neck-and-neck, with Song Joong Ki's 26.8% narrowly defeating Kim Soo Hyun's 25.9%. Lee Seung Gi, Jo Jung Suk, Jo In Sung, and G-Dragon followed with 16.4%, 13.1%, 10.6%, and 7.3% respectively. 

http://allkpop.com/article/2013/05/college-students-pick-suzy-and-song-joong-ki-as-the-1-person-to-date-on-day-of-adults

Guest myyen

Just want to spread this news.

The declare of TVC “Song Joong Ki - Chocopie “Tình em” (My love)(non-sub link)

Hi friends, could you kindly help us to spread this news? It’s so important!

Dear International fans of Song Joong Ki, due to some technical issues, the TVC “Song Joong Ki - Chocopie “Tình em” (My love)(non-sub link) has been accidentially posted on youtube prior to the official launch into Vietnam market. Therefore, in cooperation with Orion Vietnam Company - the manufacturer and distributor of Chocopie in Vietnam, Kiss House would like to ask for your help in temporarily deleting the leaked TVC “Song Joong Ki - Chocopie “Tình em” (both non-sub and Eng sub links) and pausing the shares.

Once the company officially releases their new TVC of Song Joong Ki with Chocopie on national broadcasting channels in Vietnam, which includes 3 high quality clips, we all can share. We will keep you posted!

Please take note and kindly cooperate with us! Thank you very much! Highly appreciate your attention! ——From KissHouseVietnam@KissVietnam

Guest chibiottoman

I know it's a bit cruel but I love seeing him crying, really. Because he gives all his emotion. But not just crying like a baby for hours and hours, like a man suffering, crying for a short time [ shedding some tears] and then smiling? Oh yes, I like seeing him in this way. His smile is like, how to say, after a rainy day, and a little sunshine, rainbow!
And, what I hate is, my friend calls him Yeorim emmi [emmi means, literally  your grandfather's brother, but what it's used as today is uncle, it's like saying ahjeosshi, in Turkish.] and I just can't stand it gwaaaa WHY?

Actor Song Joong Ki Still Helps Part-time With His Parents’ Car Wash Business
song-joong-kis-family.jpg

On May 24, Ahn Seon Young revealed on tvN’s “Star Talk Show” that she would objectively pick Song Joong Ki as first place for best husband material.
She explained, “Putting aside Song Joong Ki’s beautiful face, he is the definition of a man who earns his keep. One time, I went with my staff to visit Song Joong Ki’s parents’ car wash business out in the countryside and the place was crowded with business. To our surprise, we saw Song Joong Ki working at the car wash himself as one of the employees.”
She continued, “After seeing that I thought, ‘Ah, there is a man who would never let his wife and kids go hungry. He feels a sense of responsibility and he’s a pretty amazing fella.”
Netizens who saw the show commented, “He’s not just a pretty face, but a kind person!”, “That’s amazing that he would find time to go help his parents despite his hectic schedule as a celebrity” and “If only my son was like that!”
Source : Soompi News

Wow he looks like he lost some weight on the North Face Hiking Day even. He's so skinny now compared to the Nice Guy time when he's more buffed. I hope it's not because he's under pressure or too busy to have meal. Seems like there's still no news about his upcoming drama/movie project. I think he's choosing the script really carefully because it will be like his goodbye project before going to the army.