Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

OMO!! In Sung ahhhhhhhh  T_T ( :(( cuz too handsome )
Those lucky people T_T( :(( Cuz envy)
Thank you for updated ,i just checked only pics will read and watch VDO later T_T
still waiting for Singapore event's update  8-|

Guest luluwannagohome

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Top Korean Actor Jo In Sung Keeps His Date with Kuala Lumpur

JO IN SUNG MET MALAYSIAN MEDIA IN PROMOTION OF THAT WINTER, THAT WIND BLOWS ON ONE HD

Jo In Sung (Spring Day, Memories in Bali) star of That Winter, The Wind Blows has embarked on his publicity tour to Southeast Asia in promotion of his popular Korean drama series on ONE HD (Astro B.yond HD Ch 393).

72651.jpg

Jo In Sung keeps his date with the media and fans in promotion of the beautifully shot and romantic 16-part That Winter, The Wind Blows that set to re-run by popular demand from 1 June 2013 on ONE HD.

Like Us on Facebook : 

Jo In Sung meets with members of the local media at Suite 3,Hilton Hotel, in the afternoon before gracing ONE HD's meet-and-greet with the fans event at Paradigm Mall, Upper Atrium Level UG on 21 May 2013 at 7.30pm. Despite his popularity, this down-to-earth actor warmly greets the Malaysian media representatives like old friends who met again after a long time before the Q&A session.

72652.jpg

Here are excerpts of Q&A session:

Q1: What makes you choose That Winter, The Wind Blows as a comeback drama after 8 years hiatus in small screen?

A: There was no reason why I should not choose this drama, it has a great story-line from a great scriptwriter. Actually after I finish my military service I was  preparing for a movie calledMartial Art but it was delayed until further notice. I could just choose any project to be in, but I was taking enough time to consider the next project. The scriptwriter personally comes to see and asked me to join the project. It's fortunate that I'm here to see you because of this drama and I'm very happy for that

Q2 : Is there any preparation in being Oh Soo? What kind of research/study you do to play Oh Soo character well?

A: Get ready to be a swindler?(laughs), actually we had a meeting with the director, scriptwriter and discussed how to take each other character.

72653.jpg

Q3: How was the experience like being paired next to Song Hye Kyo?

A: It was fantastic, she is a beautiful actress as well.

Q4: Is there any similarities between you in real life and your character in a drama?

A:What do you think I may looks personally? As the character Oh Soo, there is some similarities that is actually the real me from the character itself.

72654.jpg

Q5: Your personality is very cheerful but you always acted in melodrama such as Memories In Bali, Spring Days, do you feel like doing comedy romantic next?

A: I used to participate in a sitcom called Nonstop 2,It was fun and great, I wouldn't choose a romantic comedy just because it's a romantic comedy, I will look at the role first if I can either apply myself to get into the character or not rather than just being funny.

Q6: Do you consider yourself as a romantic guy?

A: Probably.

Q7: If you had a choice, who would you like to co-star with in the future?

A: My goal is to work with a good actress/actor doesn't matter who. But if I had a choice I would like/love to work with my close brother Song Joong Ki and also Choi Min Sik?

72655.jpg

Q8: In the That Winter The Wind Blows, there are a few scenes where you write and read the Braille scene, have you learned write/and read Braille before?

A: Honestly it's hard, I cannot read the Braille.

Q9: The Cotton Candy Kiss was very popular among audiences and many idols even parody it, what do you think about the scene?

A: Honestly, it was very embarrassing/awkward moment to do it in front of beautiful actress like Song Hye Kyo.

Q10: How hard it is for you to let go of a character when a drama ends? Is there any a set amount of time?

A: I didn't really count how many days it takes. I spent 5 months shooting this drama(That Winter, The Wind Blows), so it's not that easy to let go of the character that you live in the past few month. That's my weakness.

72656.jpg

Q11: Since this drama is related to a season, out of the 4 seasons, which one is your favorite?

A: I like summer because it has a warm feelings.

Q12: What is your expectation during the meet and greet with fans later?

A: I really don't know how many people out there really knows who I am, I hope to see at least 13 fans come to see me if there really any Malaysian fans that I have.

Q13: Is this the first time you were in Malaysia?

A: 2 years ago when I was in a movie called The Dirty Carnival, I came here for commercial shooting for 2 days 1 night

Q14: How do you find Malaysia, do you like it?

72657.jpg

A: As for now I haven't explored Malaysia and i actually be given the chance to do that after this interview done, I'm very excited about it but at the hotel I'm staying I can feel warm sunshine and feel very happy.

Q15: What is your target/dreams in your acting career?

A: I don't  really think of any special target, I'm already lucky and happy enough being in this position, hopes to participate in more project and continue meet good people like you all.

ONE HD's That Winter, The Wind Blows is the blockbuster Korean drama series to date in 2013 with a touching story, excellent writing, and visuals to match, brought to life by a brilliant cast. Leading man Jo In Sung stars opposite Song Hye Kyo (Full House, The World That They Live In), both making their comebacks to TV with this series. That Winter, The Wind Blows is Zo's first TV drama in eight years since Spring Day in 2005, and his first acting project since completing mandatory military service in 2011.

Jo In Sung's visit is the fifth promotional tour organized by ONE HD, following actor Jang Hyuk in January 2011 to promote Midas; Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun-A in December 2011 for Scent of A Woman; K-pop boy group BTOB in June 2012 to perform in Jakarta; and budding actor Lee Hyun Woo in promotion of To the Beautiful You in October 2012

Writer: Nik Tim | Photo Credits/Special Thanks: ONE TV ASIA ( ONE HD)

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/28484/20130522/jo-in-sung-malaysia.htm

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

kdramafanusa said: Source & Credits: http://www.jeryjw.com/2013/05/130521-date-with-jo-in-sung-in-malaysia.html

class="date-header"Tuesday, May 21, 2013

130521 A Date with Jo In Sung in Malaysia

Lucky winners who were able to take pictures with Jo In Sung on stage.
dng591.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "A Date With Zo In Sung (Paradigm Mall Malaysia)

Guest kdramafanusa

@HallyuSG

Jo In Sung Press Conference just started! Let's welcome charismatic Jo In Sung!

Jo In Sung is REALLY surprised to see more then 5000 fans in KL yesterday!

Jo In Sung thinks that he would have done better for That Winter the Wind Blows. He rates himself 7.5 out of 10! Humble him!

When asked if he can use 3 words to describe himself, Jo In Sung replied, "Jo In Sung!"

Jo In Sung is happiest when he plays video games at home and goes for a drink with his friends!

Jo In Sung loves to act in a sitcom if given an opportunity.

Jo In Sung thinks that a girl who looks good in jeans are appealing.

Jo In Sung feels like he's a superman for the scene when he rescues Song Hye Kyo from a grp of bullies in the drama.

Jo In Sung thinks that a drama that consist of history is really good and he wish to give it a try for such drama!

-

@KAvenyou

We are here at Zo In Sung press conference! #ZoInSunginSG

Zo InSung said he is really surprised when more than 30 fans appeared at yesterday's event! #ZoInSunginSG

Zo In Sung feels that he could have done better for the drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows'! #ZoInSunginSG

He said he would rate 7.5/10 for his performance! #ZoInSunginSG

Zo Insung didn't expect the cotton candy kiss scene was so popular! #ZoInSunginSG

When asked What's your most challenging role and Zo Insung said it's the drama movie: Frozen Flower! #ZoInSunginSG

Also, when asked to describe himself in 3 words, Zo Insung said "Zo In Sung" XD! #ZoInSunginSG

"I'm happiest when i play video games at home, sharing soju with close friends and acting on set!" #ZoInSunginSG

Zo Insung likes girls who look good in jeans #ZoInSunginSG

Zo Insung he would really want to try to do sitcom if there's a chance.  A sitcom that give people laughter who having a hard time.

Zo Insung said he likes to cook pasta and he is good at it, kAvenyou staff told him she would like to try it, he said next time!

Zo Insung said he didn't give much advice to Eunji as she is really good at acting, what he can do is to support her.  #ZoInSunginSG

Zo Insung said he collaborated with a lot of actresses before, therefore it is an honor to work with any actresses. #ZoInSunginSG

Also, he would like to work with new actresses so that he can teach them and support them to do well. #ZoInSunginSG

Jo In Sung's most memorable scene in TWTWB was when he protected Young from bullies, where he felt very heroic! #ZoInSunginSG

Zo Insung said he loves his fans alot, alot alot! #ZoInSunginSG

During the interview, one of the media phone rang and Zo Insung pick it up and said hello! :x #ZoInSunginSG

Oh Soo fell in love w Young in TWTWB from ep 2, at the point where he saved her from committing suicide at the train station #ZoInSunginSG

Here's a photo of Zo Insung at the press conference! ^^v pic.twitter.com/2qAu3aIvZ5
5vrtp5.jpg

@luluwannagohome.. thank you for awesome updates of jis Whooaaa.. im more than happy.. that i love jis for so much reasons Some of them are his honesty and how he loves his job so much.. from those interviews.. i found he didn't try to satisfy malysian fan's ear by saying few words in malaysian or mention a few malaysian food or even his opinion about malaysia.. there is no 'ear candy words' like another famous people usually do.. That is my JIS :-bd You can be my one and only "fake" because your role as oh soo.. but please stay original, humble and sincere Jo In Sung >:D<

Guest luluwannagohome

@kdramafanusa
During the interview, one of the media phone rang and Zo Insung pick it up and said hello!  #ZoInSunginSG
Thank you for the updates honey!
He's so modest and adorable!!

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Lulu: Agree about him. :)
Lulu, Sunshine, chingu here: we work together, don't have to say thank. :)
luluwannagohome said: class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Top Korean Actor Jo In Sung Keeps His Date with Kuala Lumpur

Guest kdramafanusa

@HallyuSG
A date with Zo In Sung from #ThatWinterTheWindBlows! Are you here already? #Ohsoo #zoinsung…

ht8lsi.jpg

@KAvenyou
Are you here at Suntec for Jo In Sung yet? #zoinsunginsg pic.twitter.com/f7vltWhRH4
14e0wox.jpg

The emcee is choosing 6 pairs of fans to up on stage to re-enact the cotton candy scene later on! #zoinsunginsg

Couples/friends are re-enacting the cotton candy scenes right now & getting wild responses from the crowd! #zoinsunginsg

The boyfriend knelt down & ate the cotton candy with his girlfriend & they kissed in the end!!!!! #zoinsunginsg

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://colenehyori.blogspot.com/2013/05/jo-in-sung-looked-stunning-in-press.html

Jo In Sung looked stunning in press conference

22 May 2013 : 6:14 PM

veuf48.jpg

Jo In Sung, star of 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', also starred in Spring Day and Memories in Bali has embarked on his publicity tour to Southeast Asia in promotion of his popular Korean drama series on ONE HD (Astro B.yond HD Ch 393). Jo In Sung met members of the local medias in the afternoon yesterday before gracing ONE HD's exclusive meet-and-greet at Paradigm Mall, Upper Atrium Level UG, 7.30pm.

Jo In Sung presented a humourous side of his throughout the media interview. Although he wasn't able to communicate directly with the medias in English, he answered all of the questions asked by the medias and interacted with them. Jo In Sung greeted the medias warmly and striking various pose for the photographers before the interview started. The friendly energy he brought to the room was overwhelming.

Here are some answers from Jo In Sung's Q&A session with the medias.  Get to know Oh Soo in person!

Q: Why did you choose 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' as your comeback drama after getting discharged from the military service?

A: 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' has a nice script. There are amazing actor and actress as well as production crews, there were no reason for me to reject the drama. After the military service, Martial Art was actually my comeback project but it was paused till further notice. This drama came after that and I am glad that I was given this role. It was a fortune and I am glad to be here for the drama.

Q: What research did you do before taking up the role as Oh Soo?

A: There were a lot of meetings before the drama started filming on how to take and bring the character further. It is a really special character and I was really excited.

Q: What do you think about the lead actress in 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', Song Hye-kyo?

A: Song Hye-kyo is fantastic. She is a very beautiful actress.

Q: In the drama, Oh Soo often wear big long coats, which style do you personally prefer?

A: I thank my parents for giving me the admired height, I love long coats.

Q: Is there any similarities between Jo In Sung and Oh Soo?

A: I think it is pretty similar because I showed the real me through the character, Oh Soo.

Q: Would you want to act in a romantic comedy?

A: I used to film sitcom other than drama like Non-Stop. I won't take a romantic comedy script just because I want to be in a romantic comedy. I want to see the role and to make sure I can show the role to the world. I want to show the real me.

Q: Would you label yourself as a romantic guy?

A: Yes.

Q: Who would you like to collaborate in your next project?

A: I want to be with good actors and actresses. In fact, my next project will on a big screen. It was an honour to be able to work with Song Hye-kyo.

Q: In the drama, Oh Soo reads Braille. Did you learn how to read it?

A: I didn't learn before. It was really difficult, I can't read at all. (laughs)

Q: How long did the drama filming took place?

A: I didn't really count the days, it was roughly for 5 long months. It was hard for me to leave the character after portraying it for a long time and I personally think it is not good.

Q: Which season do you like the most?

A: I like summer out of the 4 seasons because it is healthy. There was a research stating that getting lots of sunshine is a healthy thing. But I will also spend winter with a warm heart. (shy)

Q: When you took up the drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', did you know it was going to be such a hit?

A: I am not a fortune teller and I can't see the future. I did not know it will be this big but I've got a good feeling when I took the drama.

Q: You are having a meet-and-greet session with the fans later, what do you expect from the crowd?

A: I don't think I have many fans here. There wasn't many fans in the airport when I landed. I will expect to have 13 fans later as there was only 13 fans in the airport. (How did you know?) I've secretly counted when I was in the airport. (You went out through the VIP exit, that's why you didn't see the crowd. There were many fans!) Really? Oh.

Q: Was this your first visit to Malaysia?

A: For drama, it is the first time. I have visited Malaysia before for a commercial shooting for 2 days and 1 night.

Q: 'Running Man' did a parody on the drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', will you join the cast if you were invited?

A: I am not physically ready to run on 'Running Man'. (But you have long legs, it is an advantage!) Ahh. Kwang-soo has long legs and he was outstanding, he is better than me.

Q: What do you think about Malaysia?

A: I am really excited to explore Malaysia. I am happy that I will have time to explore Malaysia after the meet-and-greet session afterwards. The hotel room which I am staying right now have good sunlight, I feel healthy.

Q: Have you tried any Malaysian food?

A: No, I have not. Many have told me to try, I will. Especially durian.

Q: What do you want to achieve in the future?

A: I don't have a big desire in my career.I just feel lucky to be in this position now. I want to be more sincere in participating the projects and meeting good people. I've once heard that if you don't focus too much on what you want to achieve, you will be a lot more happier. That's why I don't have a certain plan on what I should achieve in my career.

Q: Is there any words of advice you would like to give to the junior actor/actresses who wants to be like you?

A: There are no big or small actor to me. That's why I don't consider myself as a big actor. I just want to say that they are already doing well. I hope they can keep it up.

Q: Tell us 3 things that fans doesn't know about you.

A: First, I am good looking. Second, I have a great personality. Third, I am tall. I don't think fans know these things because there was only 13 fans in the airport. (laughs)

Q: What character would you like to challenge in the future?

A: I don't really choose the character. I will take as long as it is a good project. Your choice will be limited if you limit yourself on which character you want to choose.

Q: Who would you like to work with in a drama?

A: I would like to work with Song Joong-ki as a brother in a good project. Choi Min-shik too.

Q: We can certainly see that you have great skin, how did you take care?

A: Mask, do you know mask? Face mask! Use more face mask and your skin will be good too.

Q: How do you get closer with your fans?

A: I am not a singer or performer so I have really limited time with my fans. What I do is to try to be seen on TV as much as I can.

Q: Which 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' OST song is your favourite?

A: Winter Love.

Q: Who are your close celebrity friends?

A: Song Joong-ki and Kwang-soo? Hmm I don't have many close celebrity friends, I just have the 2 of them. I think they are enough for me. (laughs)

Jo In Sung promised to be back to Malaysia soon. If you have not watch the drama, ONE HD is doing a re-run! Make sure you don't miss it this time.

Guest kdramafanusa

@holamiko
JO IN SUNG! So handsome in real life oh my god can't breathe http://twitpic.com/csdpi9
f4pi4p.jpg

--

https://twitter.com/kavenyou

@KAvenyou
The man himself, Jo In Sung is finally on stage! #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung's impression of Singapore is very pretty, & he's very happy to be with these ladies with beautiful smiles here! #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung's most memorable scene was the kiss scene in the last episode in TWTWB #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung likes being a celebrity - he likes being loved! #zoinsunginsg

If he wasn't an actor, Jo In Sung would want to be a taekwondo director! #zoinsunginsg

If he was an animal, he will choose to become a puppy! #zoinsunginsg

About his weirdest fan gifts, Jo In Sung has received an iguana before! :o #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung says that if he comes to SG more often, he will want to become friends with his fans! #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung's fave ice-cream is a mix of vanilla & chocolate! #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung: "It's a short trip to Singapore, but thank you for waiting for me!" #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung is watching the cotton candy scene along with fans! #zoinsunginsg

The 3 final groups are on stage to re-anact the cotton candy kiss scene in front of Jo In Sung! #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung looked shocked at the girl team that re-enacted the cotton candy kiss scene & he gave them a thumbs up! #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung on choosing the winners: "it's very difficult to choose!" (In English!) #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung picked the female pair as the winning team, but all of them got to hug him! #zoinsunginsg

The teams also got to take polaroids with him & Jo In Sung imitated the scene where Song Hye Gyo leaned against him with one of the fan! #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung also re-enacted the backhug scene with another lucky fan during the polaroid taking session!! :o #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung signed on the board at Suntec City! #zoinsunginsg pic.twitter.com/m1fXWc4Qgu
2s8fdap.jpg

Jo In Sung: "thank you for your love & support, I'll go back to Korea & work hard!" #zoinsunginsg

Jo In Sung: "give joongki & kwangsoo your love as well!" LOL! #zoinsunginsg

& Jo In Sung just concluded his Suntec City mall visit in Singapore! Thank you @ONETVASIA for bringing Jo In Sung here! #zoinsunginsg

Happy Zo Insung! #ZoInSunginSG pic.twitter.com/fFF6v0VbSt
b80jud.jpg

--------------------

https://twitter.com/HallyuSG

So In Sung in the house!! Who is here for Oh Soo from #ThatWinterTheWindBlows? #ZoinsunginSG

Zo: Nice to meet you all! Thank you for the warm welcome! #ZoinsunginSG

Zo mentions that his first impression of Singapore is the clean vicinity and he feels very welcomed here! #ZoinsunginSG

Zo mentions that he enjoys being a celebrity as he receives lots of love from the fans and the audience who watch his drama. #ZoinsunginSG

The craziest thing a fan has done for him before? Zo expresses that he once received an iguana as a gift! #ZoinsunginSG

Zo is watching his cotton candy scene in #ThatWinterTheWindBlows!

Zo leaving his signature on the board! #Zoinsunginsg pic.twitter.com/TXLWePNEct
2zrgl6f.jpg

As Zo In Sung is on good terms with Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo, he mentions that he'll pass some love to the both of them as well. ^^

Zo: "Thank you for the love and support. With so much love from all of you, I'll bring it back to Korea and I'll work harder." #ZoinsunginSG

That was the end of #ThatWinterTheWindBlows promotional event in Singapore. Thank you @ONETVASIA for bringing Zo In Sung!

Guest kdramafanusa

https://twitter.com/SGKWave

We are here with Zo In Sung!

Zo In Sung praised that everybody is very pretty! Made all of us happy XD

There is no particular reason why he choose this drama. But he has a beautiful actress and goodlooking cast.

He expected 30 fans at the KL fanmeet but 5000 turned up, making him very surprised!!

In response to Eunji saying that Kim Bum is more manly, Zo In Sung says that it is the truth. LOL.

Looking back now, Zo In Sung feels that he could have done better.

When asked how much he rates hs acting, he threw the qns back to the media.  He decided to rate himself 7.5/10

He didn't expect the cotton candy kiss to be this popular and said that the filming process was very embarrassing!!

He says Oh Soo is a very sad character after all that he has been through.

When asked what his most challenging project, he answered "Frozen Flower"

Three words he uses to describe himself: Zo. In. Sung. LOL.

"I am happiest when ..." Zo In Sung: Playing video games at home and having soju with close friends.

Kiss scene w gagwoman VS kiss scene w beautiful actress: he says it is just a character and he is acting on the character's feelings

If there is a good opportunity to do sitcoms again, he'd definitely do it again!!

Fave outfit he likes to see on a woman: a girl that looks good in jeans.

He says that what you see right now is very similar to how Oh Soo is.  Then he adds, "..am I not??"

Since middle school, he has looked up to Jung Woo Sung as a role model

{kdramafanusa: InSung's a big fan of 1997 movie Beat with Jung WooSung, Go SooYoung}

He says that enjoys music but when he sings, he says that fans will probably leave him LOL

Regarding the final episode: Oh Soo is alive.

He says that he likes cooking and is good at it!

There is nothing in particular that he'd like to change about the entertainment scene

He does hope that co-actors can respect each other more

He says that he didn't gve Eunji any particular acting advice as she is already a very good actress

He has already been able to act with many famous actresses and he feels very honored about it

As he is a sunbae now, he looks forward to working with a female actress who he can lead into becoming better

On the craziest things he has done, nothing particular comes to mind.  He just wants to prolong his youth lol

He says that it is very difficult to do sad crying scenes because you get very tired after crying scenes

However, when focused on the emotions, it is easy. He also says that song Hye Gyo brings on the emotions very well too -- which makes it very easy for him to start crying too. He praises her as one of the best actresses when it comes to emotions

The most difficult scene is a kiss scene while crying as it was difficult to manage the emotions

He loves his fans alot!!

Before this drama, he thought that "Hourglass" was a drama he really wanted to try as it was based on history

{kdramafanusa: "Hourglass" (aka Sandglass) is 1995 lengendary drama with Choi MinSoo, Park SangWon, Go HyunJung, LeeJungJae}

The press conference with Zo In Sung has ended.. see you later at Suntec Atrium for the fanmeet!

[Zo In Sung Fanmeet 22/05/2013] Oh Soo oppa from "That Winter, The Winds Blows" #ZoInSunginSG pic.twitter.com/JKQ7hqWtQS
2d2fwhk.jpg

[Zo In Sung Fanmeet 22/05/2013] Zo In Sung, a very funny and witty guy XD #ZoInSunginSG pic.twitter.com/5f6fgr7h2T
33k68hx.jpg

[[[fanmeet]]]

The fanmeet will begin soon!!

The man himself has appeared! The fanmeet now commence!

"Thank you for your very warm welcome!"

Zo In Sung also says that Singapore is very clean.  He is also very happy to be spending the night w everybody!

When the fans replied that they have watched the drama more than once, he also said, "Same!!"

He says the most difficult scene to film was the ending scene of the last episode. 

He enjoys being a celebrity right now because it is wonderful to be loved.

If Zo In Sung wasn't an actor (he asks back, what would suit him?), he thinks that he'd probably be a taekwondo director

He would like to be a puppy if he was an animal

He says that he and fans are more like friends.  He adds that if he comes to SG more often, he'd like to be friends w the fans!

If he was an ice cream flavor, he would be chocolate and vanilla mixed!

"It has been a short trip to Singapore but it has been very memorable."

Zo In Sung will be judging three couples who will re-enact the cotton candy kiss scene!

Zo In Sung displayed an array of epic expressions when the first married couple kissed

Zo In Sung gave thumbs up to the last couple, who also is married!

He said that the first team acted with a personal desire lol, the second a beautiful team of two girls

And the third team seems to understand the scene very well and acted very well!

He says that it is very difficult to choose a winner from the three couples!

He chose the second team, the team of best friends, and gave them a hug! They'll also have a polaroid taken w him!

Zo In Sung suggested to one of the couple that they do the pose as the one in the poster (hugging)!

They also posed with a backhug!!

The fanmeet has ended with Zo In Sung taking a group photo with all fans present!

Zo In Sung: I'm trying very hard to make eye contact with everyone but I'm not sure if I made it

Although he couldn't do so, he will remember the fans' cheers and their support!

With the fans' love and support, he will return to Korea and make even better dramas for us to watch!

He says that he will also pass the love on to Song Joongki and Lee Kwangsoo XD

Guest kdramafanusa

https://www.facebook.com/ONETVASIA/photos_stream

The tubs of That Winter, The Wind Blows cotton candy are here! Fans in Singapore! Are you coming to meet Zo In Sung at 7.30pm later?
2u6gvo7.jpg

We are at Zo In Sung's media interview in Singapore now! He is always so cheerful and friendly! Can't wait to see him at Suntec later!
53vbxi.jpg

The queue is getting longer! Are you coming down to meet In Sung oppa at Suntec City's Tropics Atrium? It will be a fun and romantic date with him! We'll see you all at 7.30pm!
2wnqv44.jpg

Oh Soo is here in Singapore! And he can feel all your excitement and love!
16hueyc.jpg

Oppa likes vanilla chocolate ice-cream! Do you? :)
2626snt.jpg

In Sung Oppa watches his cotton candy scene in That Winter, The Wind Blows! He is so handsome!

fw62x5.jpg

The game contestants are so active! And Oppa is so sporty! Saranghae Oppa!
330wtbo.jpg

In Sung Oppa appreciates all his fans' support! He is so touched that so many people came down to meet him!
34no7xe.jpg

----

Guest landyz

https://www.facebook.com/ONETVASIA/photos_stream

2u6gvo7.jpg

We are at Zo In Sung's media interview in Singapore now! He is always so cheerful and friendly! Can't wait to see him at Suntec later!

53vbxi.jpg

The

queue is getting longer! Are you coming down to meet In Sung oppa at

Suntec City's Tropics Atrium? It will be a fun and romantic date with

him! We'll see you all at 7.30pm!

2wnqv44.jpg

Oh Soo is here in Singapore! And he can feel all your excitement and love!

16hueyc.jpg

Oppa likes vanilla chocolate ice-cream! Do you? :)

2626snt.jpg

In Sung Oppa watches his cotton candy scene in That Winter, The Wind Blows! He is so handsome!

fw62x5.jpg

The game contestants are so active! And Oppa is so sporty! Saranghae Oppa!

330wtbo.jpg

In Sung Oppa appreciates all his fans' support! He is so touched that so many people came down to meet him!

34no7xe.jpg

----

55f902.jpg

so many lucky fans who skinsip with JIS kekekek they r so lucky^^

Guest adikkeluangman

More pictures during media interview and meet the fans in Malaysia.
cs7fxx.jpgBK2eJuHCYAEVoOx.jpg
BK3BgSrCAAAwQ8J.jpg
BK3PWsSCEAE_v9F.jpg
BK37glrCUAIqagX.png

c: RozyMohd + as tagged + ika shaari