Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I go YouTube to search for autism case as I am not as I am just physically challenged

But autism is body and minds

I got very Interested how joo won will act as autism and become a doctor

It is a very interesting story line

I suddenly really want him to take up this role

I don't know why they are having those question marks... but I sure know its going to be funny

jw1n2d05192013a28_zps7f523e7c.png

jw1n2d05192013a29_zps2de129ef.png

jw1n2d05192013a30_zpse0a4e24d.png

Just look at Cutie and Uhm-force expressions...

jw1n2d05192013a31_zpse7466a4b.png

jw1n2d05192013a32_zps9600fcf2.png

jw1n2d05192013a33_zpsb771ed71.png

jw1n2d05192013a34_zps73f5b902.png

jw1n2d05192013a35_zpsa1186abc.png

jw1n2d05192013a36_zps89585bcf.png

I think Haejin is saying something that kind of out of this world here...

jw1n2d05192013a37_zps5aaa043d.png

jw1n2d05192013a38_zps746a3dab.png

Is Cutie feeling cold or just torturing me??? It's dark Cutie... its dark....!

jw1n2d05192013a39_zps88af2a7c.png

I rematch bakery king I still can't put ma jun and cutie together as they are so different even the looks also quite different why huh?

Cutie s so adorable and handsome

Where aS ma jun s coo and sad

I sometime will think is this really the guy who Acted ma jun

Even bridal mask still cAn some how lit cutie and Kangto together but ma jun I really can't imagine cutie is ma jun face expression totally different

I lAst time don't like ma jun now I stll don't like This chAracters but joo won s Already so good in his first drama

The hardest acting is to act someone who is totally different from real person

And I still very shock that I can't see joo won in ma jun

Really de I have to say he s a genius actor

Alrighteyyyy, the ladies at DB have spoken   ;;)   (btw since it is the writer from God's Quiz, I know Green Scalpel is gonna be something; that drama was pretty awesome which includes all the three seasons)   :)  
Joo-won and Joo Sang-wook courted for new medical dramaby girlfriday | May 21, 2013 | 20 Comments

JooWon13-1.jpg

New drama alert! KBS is lining up their next Monday-Tuesday drama to follow Shark — a medical drama called Green Scalpel — and the production is reportedly courting Joo-won(Gaksital) and Joo Sang-wook (Special Affairs Team TEN) to star. They’re both considering the roles and working on contract negotiations, so nothing’s final yet. If Joo-won signs on, he’ll star as a developmentally disabled young man who has the personality of a child, but the skills of a genius surgeon. So it’s Joo-won: Doogie Howser M.D.? Wait, you guys know who Doogie Howser is, right? Suddenly feeling very old…

The new drama comes from PD Ki Min-soo of hit family drama Ojakkyo Brothers, and writer Park Jae-bum of OCN forensic procedural God’s Quiz (he wrote all three seasons). Medical dramas aren’t really my thing, but Joo-won getting back together with Ojakkyo’s director is definitely good news, and the twist on the usual medical drama might be worth a watch.

The “human drama” is about an autistic young man with the personality of a grade-schooler (stunted developmentally at around ten years old), who becomes a pediatric surgeon. That’s even crazier than just plain child genius doctor. It sounds like the kind of role that gets actors awards, so I have a feeling it won’t be passed up so easily, even withinjuriesmovies, and musicals keeping him plenty busy.

Joo Sang-wook is up for the ace pediatric doctor role, so he’ll be Joo-won’s rival in the hospital. It would crack me up if Joo Sang-wook played his role straight out of White Toweror [insert serious medical drama here], and Joo-won countered the rivalry with neener-neeners and made-ya-look jokes. Considering Joo-won’s already a teenager trapped in the body of a twenty-something, how much of a stretch could it be?

Green Scalpel follows Shark, which puts its premiere in August.

JooSangWook5.jpg

To all my dearest fellow Joo Won 'cutie' lovers,

I have had one of THE most blissful weekends of my life! Why? Cos I was one of the fortunate few who attended cutie's FM in Taiwan. If not for a blistering migraine attack yesterday, (prob a cutie's withdrawal syndrome 8-} ) I would have made this post much earlier. In any case, I wanted to share my 1st hand experience with all of you, as my special thanks especially to the major contributors and 'life' of this sacred forum ie coolreborn, mrdimples, septmoon16, stearly, ctrs?? (sorry, cant find yr actual id) etc.

Before I begin, I just wanted everyone to know the reason y there were so limited videos n pixs of the event. Except for the 1st lch prog where cutie appeared in that blue jacket, we were totally not allowed to take any videos/pix for the rest of the prog. There were many watchful eyes who would constantly remind u to keep yr cameras. So bless the souls of all those who managed to sneak and record cutie's performance. ^:)^

Day 1 Fri 17 May

Thankfully, the organisers posted cutie's flight details so I was able to match my own flights with his. My flight arrived at Taipei airport abt 11.45am. Cutie's flight landed abt 12.15pm. Taipei's airport had only 5 baggage belts. Mine was No 1 whilst cutie's was No 5. There was only 1 escalator from the immigration counter to the luggage belts. So when Belt No 5 started running, my friend thot it wld b safer for us to proceed to the escalator and wait for cutie. As we were approaching the escalator, I saw a tall guy in plain white t-shirt, sunglasses and with a pair of headphones round his neck. I knew instinctively that it was cutie! Becos he was accompanied by just 1 female airport staff and another guy, and didn't hv like an 'entourage' surrounding him, my friend totally didn't recognise him. I immediately told her it was cutie! From that moment that I saw him, I literally froze! I had specially bought a new camera for this event and was holding it in my hands. But when I saw cutie just barely abt 2m fr me, my mind just went blank! Cutie's legs are really long so with just a few long strides, he was already at his belt no 5 waiting for his luggage. My friend on the other hand, had to literally try to run after him! When she managed to catch up, she asked if he was Joo Won Shi. He smiled n replied 'yes'. Then she asked if she could take a photo with him, but his manager said 'No'. Cutie himself said 'sorry sorry' then pointed to the luggage belt as if to say that he had to take his luggage. Where was I? I was about 4m away as I just could not bring myself to go anywhere near him! I could literally feel my whole face blushing in full redness just cos he was barely 3-4m away fr me. I was just in absolute awe! His shoulders were broad and he had a nice stride in his walk. His lips did seem a bit pale though. Amazingly, his face looked really small! I was in complete heaven! Since it seemed that he didn't want any 'attention', I pulled my friend away and we made our way out. Whilst outside, his fans were already there waiting for him. He finally appeared again but this time with a larger group. But again, with his long legs, he was gone in an instant! When he appeared, his fans screamed and cutie put his hands to his ears. He was really shy!  

Day 2 Actual Fan Meet

We decided to stay at the hotel where the FM was to take place. The prog began with a lunch starting at 12noon. Midway, cutie appeared in his blue jacket for abt 5mins. The MC introduced him and cutie mentioned roughly what was planned for the rest of the day. Lch was then superceded with the press conference. Again they were extremely strict abt any photo taking cos they wanted the press to hv the 1st exclusive release of any pixs/news etc. This was followed by a Q&A session where cutie answered qns that were written on sticky notes. The 1st 100 could then go on stage and shake hands with him whilst the remaining got a signed poster. It ended abt 3.30pm. Somehow, we managed to make real friends with most of the people who sat at our table. Since it was another 3hrs or so til the evening prog, I invited our new found friends to have a rest in our hotel room. Amazingly, all 7 of us could click very well. Besides my fren n I, the other 5 all came alone. There was even a 61 Grandmother! She was so adorable! Whilst in our hotel room, we all shared about how we came to know and love cutie! We had some real good laughs too! To me, it was truly amazing how bcos of cutie, a 61 yr old grandma, plus 3 other 20s-30s locals, 1 hongkonger and my friend n 1 who are both singaporeans but living in hk, cld come together and gel and hv so much fun and laughter together!

Soon it was 6pm and time to head down to the ballroom for the actual 'Cinderalla show' with oppa!

Again, we were all made to line up and enter the ballroom according to our tkt nos. Once inside, we were reminded once again that no photography was allowed. Cutie soon appeared in his white suit belting out 'My Love'. Needless to say I was totally 100% frozen in all aweness! He sang a total of 5 songs and everytime he sang, I literally felt my heart beat soooo fast! To hear him sing 'live' in an enclosed room is simply amazing! I really had trouble breathing! I honestly cant describe how I felt listening and seeing him sing 'live'! I was in complete 200% awe! Magical is still quite a far off word to describe the moment! My gosh, this 25yr old man truly was able to make this otherwise no-nonsense girl into a pile of slush jelly! Thru out the entire fan meet, cutie truly gave his complete all belting out each song to perfection! He was also very sporting and did whatever the MC asked him to do. Even doing the 'poko poko' dance from the 7GCS drama!

Whilst I wasn't lucky enuf to rec any of his personal items, nor get a chance to hug n smell him, I did managed to shake his hand and rec a signed poster from him! 072_zps36612901.jpg

Whilst lining up in the queue to shake his hand, again I was transformed into a pile of jelly! When it was my turn n I had to walk up to him, I was totally lost in his gaze! He held my hand with both his hands and it felt really warm n comforting. He said in a very soft voice 'Kamsamida', and I nodded and attempted to open my mouth to reply a 'kamsamida' too but it all I cld hear fr coming out fr my opened mouth was a very weak and soft 'kamsamida'.... I was literally floating thereafter....  My other friend asked me how he smelt, I truly cant tell cos my 'touch; senses was totally lost in his warm handshake and my eyes was totally lost gazing into his eyes'. I literally died and went rose to heaven!

During the past 2 days, my friend and I had the insane opportunity to b invited to a dining event with cutie! So for abt an hour or so, I was literally barely within metres of cutie! I heard 'live' his signature laughter a couple of times! I felt I had died there and then and was already in heaven! Our request to take a photo with cutie was again rejected by his manager. But just before the Korean crew left, cutie came and stood in front of us and waved goodbye! That was his silent way of saying 'thank u' to us since his manager didn't allow us to take any photos with him. Then just as he started to walk and leave, he turned and looked back and at that moment our eyes met. I must have looked like a forlorn sad puppy cos just at the moment when our eyes met, he give me a big smile that was so wide it shld off his right dimple! Needless to say I was in total rumble! I was barely just able to wave goodbye to him!

Then barely 48hrs later, I read that cutie may star in a medical drama. Whilst I'm happy at the thot that I can cont to see him on screen, I cant help but wish he'd reject this drama too. Seeing him upfront, I cld see his eye bags and dark eye circles. Believe it or not, his face is also very very small! At 1.85cm and weighing barely 68kg, I think he's also very skinny. I am sooo soooo afraid that he'll just collapse one day from exhaustion!

I've already booked my Tokyo fan meeting tickets and will surely make my way to seeing cutie again! But this time, I prob wont understand 80% of wat's happening.

From my brief interactions with cutie, and my observations of him thru out the fan meet, I can only reiterate the fact that cutie is truly one of a kind.... an extremely well mannered man, thoughtful, humble, sincere, warm, talented and most impt of all, the most 'humane' celebrity I have met in my entire life!

thank you soooo much Joo won shi for 'coming into my life'!

Day 3 at the airport

Although our flight times were barely 10mins away fr each other, I told my fren that we shld avoid him as much as poss. I didn't want him to think of us as 'stalkers'. So we checked in as usual and whilst we were lining up at the immigration counters, we started to hear screams. So we knew it had to be cutie. I hastily cleared immigration and literally stood at a corner to see cutie. This time, bcos there were a few local fans that purposely booked the same flight to seoul as cutie, he was constantly surrounded by his Korean crew. Nevertheless, I was still able to catch a glimpse of cutie!

Guest padme

awwwwwwwwwwwwww @jwonnie your experience is so ashkdhjdshkajsdskaj thanks so much for share with us :(( :((  and you will go to his meet in Japan ohhh girl can I go into your bag xDD

@jwonnie   OMG you were one of those lucky fans in Taiwan.  SO ENVIOUS!!!
Tell me how did you book your ticket to Tokyo FM?  Last month, I was in dispair when I found out the forwarder refused to courier me the ticket even I was able to purchase the ticket online.  I know there are still approx 100 tickets unsold as I checked yesterday.  I don't mind even the seats are on 3rd floor.
Anyway Thanks for sharing with us your experience meeting Joo Won.  I understand how you felt when you saw him unexpectedly and you couldn't move your legs.
Hope you are feeling much better now.  I do sometimes have migraine.  Guess you were too exhausted physically and mentally so migraine hit you.    But with my experience when I saw an artist I like, I was pretty proactive.  We were just somehow standing in the same shop where she was trying out her outfit for attending one of the award ceremonies. For me being a tourist, I was there purely for shopping.  I was lucky to have her autograph and chatted with her and asked her to consider holding a concert in the city where I lived.  At the end, she did come and hold a concert next year.  She responded to my request.
Actually I was so surprised to have seen posts from fans about pics and vids as I understand fans were not allowed to take out their camera/mobile phones for taking pics and movies.  Since I visited some Jap fan accounts of JW, I hardly found any pics of his 1st fanmeet in 2011.  It was still good that fans took their risks and then shared their experiences with us.  
THANK YOU VERY MUCH  once again Jwonnie for sharing your experience with us !!  

To all my dearest fellow Joo Won 'cutie' lovers,I have had one of THE most blissful weekends of my life! Why? Cos I was one of the fortunate few who attended cutie's FM in Taiwan. If not for a blistering migraine attack yesterday, (prob a cutie's withdrawal syndrome 8-} ) I would have made this post much earlier. In any case, I wanted to share my 1st hand experience with all of you, as my special thanks especially to the major contributors and 'life' of this sacred forum ie coolreborn, mrdimples, septmoon16, stearly, ctrs?? (sorry, cant find yr actual id) etc.Before I begin, I just wanted everyone to know the reason y there were so limited videos n pixs of the event. Except for the 1st lch prog where cutie appeared in that blue jacket, we were totally not allowed to take any videos/pix for the rest of the prog. There were many watchful eyes who would constantly remind u to keep yr cameras. So bless the souls of all those who managed to sneak and record cutie's performance. ^:)^ Day 1 Fri 17 MayThankfully, the organisers posted cutie's flight details so I was able to match my own flights with his. My flight arrived at Taipei airport abt 11.45am. Cutie's flight landed abt 12.15pm. Taipei's airport had only 5 baggage belts. Mine was No 1 whilst cutie's was No 5. There was only 1 escalator from the immigration counter to the luggage belts. So when Belt No 5 started running, my friend thot it wld b safer for us to proceed to the escalator and wait for cutie. As we were approaching the escalator, I saw a tall guy in plain white t-shirt, sunglasses and with a pair of headphones round his neck. I knew instinctively that it was cutie! Becos he was accompanied by just 1 female airport staff and another guy, and didn't hv like an 'entourage' surrounding him, my friend totally didn't recognise him. I immediately told her it was cutie! From that moment that I saw him, I literally froze! I had specially bought a new camera for this event and was holding it in my hands. But when I saw cutie just barely abt 2m fr me, my mind just went blank! Cutie's legs are really long so with just a few long strides, he was already at his belt no 5 waiting for his luggage. My friend on the other hand, had to literally try to run after him! When she managed to catch up, she asked if he was Joo Won Shi. He smiled n replied 'yes'. Then she asked if she could take a photo with him, but his manager said 'No'. Cutie himself said 'sorry sorry' then pointed to the luggage belt as if to say that he had to take his luggage. Where was I? I was about 4m away as I just could not bring myself to go anywhere near him! I could literally feel my whole face blushing in full redness just cos he was barely 3-4m away fr me. I was just in absolute awe! His shoulders were broad and he had a nice stride in his walk. His lips did seem a bit pale though. Amazingly, his face looked really small! I was in complete heaven! Since it seemed that he didn't want any 'attention', I pulled my friend away and we made our way out. Whilst outside, his fans were already there waiting for him. He finally appeared again but this time with a larger group. But again, with his long legs, he was gone in an instant! When he appeared, his fans screamed and cutie put his hands to his ears. He was really shy!  Day 2 Actual Fan MeetWe decided to stay at the hotel where the FM was to take place. The prog began with a lunch starting at 12noon. Midway, cutie appeared in his blue jacket for abt 5mins. The MC introduced him and cutie mentioned roughly what was planned for the rest of the day. Lch was then superceded with the press conference. Again they were extremely strict abt any photo taking cos they wanted the press to hv the 1st exclusive release of any pixs/news etc. This was followed by a Q&A session where cutie answered qns that were written on sticky notes. The 1st 100 could then go on stage and shake hands with him whilst the remaining got a signed poster. It ended abt 3.30pm. Somehow, we managed to make real friends with most of the people who sat at our table. Since it was another 3hrs or so til the evening prog, I invited our new found friends to have a rest in our hotel room. Amazingly, all 7 of us could click very well. Besides my fren n I, the other 5 all came alone. There was even a 61 Grandmother! She was so adorable! Whilst in our hotel room, we all shared about how we came to know and love cutie! We had some real good laughs too! To me, it was truly amazing how bcos of cutie, a 61 yr old grandma, plus 3 other 20s-30s locals, 1 hongkonger and my friend n 1 who are both singaporeans but living in hk, cld come together and gel and hv so much fun and laughter together!Soon it was 6pm and time to head down to the ballroom for the actual 'Cinderalla show' with oppa!Again, we were all made to line up and enter the ballroom according to our tkt nos. Once inside, we were reminded once again that no photography was allowed. Cutie soon appeared in his white suit belting out 'My Love'. Needless to say I was totally 100% frozen in all aweness! He sang a total of 5 songs and everytime he sang, I literally felt my heart beat soooo fast! To hear him sing 'live' in an enclosed room is simply amazing! I really had trouble breathing! I honestly cant describe how I felt listening and seeing him sing 'live'! I was in complete 200% awe! Magical is still quite a far off word to describe the moment! My gosh, this 25yr old man truly was able to make this otherwise no-nonsense girl into a pile of slush jelly! Thru out the entire fan meet, cutie truly gave his complete all belting out each song to perfection! He was also very sporting and did whatever the MC asked him to do. Even doing the 'poko poko' dance from the 7GCS drama! Whilst I wasn't lucky enuf to rec any of his personal items, nor get a chance to hug n smell him, I did managed to shake his hand and rec a signed poster from him! Whilst lining up in the queue to shake his hand, again I was transformed into a pile of jelly! When it was my turn n I had to walk up to him, I was totally lost in his gaze! He held my hand with both his hands and it felt really warm n comforting. He said in a very soft voice 'Kamsamida', and I nodded and attempted to open my mouth to reply a 'kamsamida' too but it all I cld hear fr coming out fr my opened mouth was a very weak and soft 'kamsamida'.... I was literally floating thereafter....  My other friend asked me how he smelt, I truly cant tell cos my 'touch; senses was totally lost in his warm handshake and my eyes was totally lost gazing into his eyes'. I literally died and went rose to heaven! During the past 2 days, my friend and I had the insane opportunity to b invited to a dining event with cutie! So for abt an hour or so, I was literally barely within metres of cutie! I heard 'live' his signature laughter a couple of times! I felt I had died there and then and was already in heaven! Our request to take a photo with cutie was again rejected by his manager. But just before the Korean crew left, cutie came and stood in front of us and waved goodbye! That was his silent way of saying 'thank u' to us since his manager didn't allow us to take any photos with him. Then just as he started to walk and leave, he turned and looked back and at that moment our eyes met. I must have looked like a forlorn sad puppy cos just at the moment when our eyes met, he give me a big smile that was so wide it shld off his right dimple! Needless to say I was in total rumble! I was barely just able to wave goodbye to him!Then barely 48hrs later, I read that cutie may star in a medical drama. Whilst I'm happy at the thot that I can cont to see him on screen, I cant help but wish he'd reject this drama too. Seeing him upfront, I cld see his eye bags and dark eye circles. Believe it or not, his face is also very very small! At 1.85cm and weighing barely 68kg, I think he's also very skinny. I am sooo soooo afraid that he'll just collapse one day from exhaustion! I've already booked my Tokyo fan meeting tickets and will surely make my way to seeing cutie again! But this time, I prob wont understand 80% of wat's happening.From my brief interactions with cutie, and my observations of him thru out the fan meet, I can only reiterate the fact that cutie is truly one of a kind.... an extremely well mannered man, thoughtful, humble, sincere, warm, talented and most impt of all, the most 'humane' celebrity I have met in my entire life! thank you soooo much Joo won shi for 'coming into my life'!  Day 3 at the airportAlthough our flight times were barely 10mins away fr each other, I told my fren that we shld avoid him as much as poss. I didn't want him to think of us as 'stalkers'. So we checked in as usual and whilst we were lining up at the immigration counters, we started to hear screams. So we knew it had to be cutie. I hastily cleared immigration and literally stood at a corner to see cutie. This time, bcos there were a few local fans that purposely booked the same flight to seoul as cutie, he was constantly surrounded by his Korean crew. Nevertheless, I was still able to catch a glimpse of cutie!  

OMO!! Thanks for sharing with us your experience with cutie!!! I am really very happy for you!! Hopefully, we'd all get a chance to meet cutie sooooon!! ^^

I was imagining myself in your shoes whilst reading the fan account. Kekekeke! Gosh! Seeing him up close I might die! Hahahaha! Will the organizer release an official photo of the handshake event?

Kcompanies are really strict re: photos during events, but there are still some who could work their way to it and lucky for us who are not able to attend. Hmmm guess I better buy spy gadgets to secretly film the event! Hahahah! But I'm afraid all people are gonna hear is me fangirling when faced with cutie. Kekekeke!

Again, thank you sooooo much!

Guest Mishiellie

omg~~~~ I got really bad allergies.. my eyes has been red for more than a week now!!!
but yesterday was such a great day for me!!
cutie might be playing a doc role~~ omgggggggg#$^$%^$%^
and my CJH baby's hot sexy return in Gu family book...
my life is complete now!!!!!

daydreamsindecember said: OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!
BREAKING NEWS: JOO WON TO ACT IN <그린메스
Joo Won will be lead in upcoming medical drama <Green Mest? (scalpel)> following the KBS drama <Shark>. The drama is slated to air in August. The director Ki Min Soo did Ojakgyo Brothers. JW will be playing an autistic paediatrician.

Original source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013052108284752405&type=3 PS: I'm beyond overjoyed, but won't our cutie be exhausted juggling 1N2D, Ghost rehearsals, and now this?!?!

i really hate it when some fans calling joo won as overacting....i mean his good a very good one on his field and even some seniors are voicing their admiration on his acting....esp. in BM where he did all kinds of acting, singing, dancing and action...what more can u ask right??

i should'nt have read that article....it's making my day a heated one...
X( X(

silhouettes90 said: i really hate it when some fans calling joo won as overacting....i mean his good a very good one on his field and even some seniors are voicing their admiration on his acting....esp. in BM where he did all kinds of acting, singing, dancing and action...what more can u ask right??

X( X(

@jwonie thanks for the fan Account

I think I know why the pd of green scalper find jw to act in this drama we all know his acting is good but most of all I think it is his pure and simple personallity that seem like a kid to me what I mean he has a childlike heart everytime I see I feel that this young boy is so adorable working hard and obedient.

I have. To say he s the most sincere and pure of all the actors I hAve known in the industry of media

He is hard working because he s doing what he likes so that Is why I feel he suited this role

I believe he will Do a great job if he take up this role

Among all the young actors now In Korea I only see joo won can act well in this challenging role

But on. The other hand the time is too tight for him as he s now doing a new movie even if end at July he still got musical and variety show and fan meeting at Japan so like jwonie said he has Panda eyes and way too skinny so I really hope that he will have more rest

I just thinking is it a must that all Korean must be skinny as that time I saw jks he s also very skinny his ARm is like no flesh only skin and bone

And his face is also very small and look like girl to me lol

Not only jks face look like a girl but his way of talking s more feminine Than a girl

I don't usually talk so gentle

I am a more boyish type

But I think it s his style ba

Oh ya come back to jw I think he really has to make a hard decision in this drama as it will enhance his acting and get more regconity

class="cb b15"Actor Joo Won Seems To Attract Accidents 2d1n195p29clip0.gif

Joo Won is an enthusiastic actor but he's also a little accident-prone. He's sustained more than one injury in his kdrama career, most notably while filming the recent dramas "Level 7 Civil Servant" and "Bridal Mask."

Only a few days ago he was injured so badly while filming an episode of the reality/variety show, "One Night, Two Days" that he was knocked unconscious and was rushed to the emergency room.

On the show, he smashed his nose into someone's head while he was playing football at Korea Maritime University. After being treated in the emergency room he returned to the set and resumed filming. He was praised for his professionalism, but given the tight filming schedules of kdramas, he probably didn't want to be responsible for slowing down production. That happened once before and it was also caused by an injury to his nose.

His most serious injury to date happened on the set of "Bridal Mask," when he hurt the ligaments in his wrist. The drama takes place during the Japanese occupation of Korea. In the drama Joo Won plays Kang To, a man who initially makes peace with the Japanese invaders but then becomes a vengeful hero. There are lots of action scenes in the drama, many involving martial arts, and acting in them resulted in several injuries. Joo Won hurt his wrist in one scene where he had to block an oncoming kick but missed his cue. His co-star Park Ki Woong was also injured while filming, in one instance having to get more than 15 stitches.

Although he played a National Intelligence Service rookie agent in "Level 7 Civil Servant." Joo Won's injuries on that set were not sustained during an action scene. His action scene training might have taught him to better dodge flying targets, because his co-star Choi Kang Hee threw a bowl of noodles at him and hit him in the nose. He was taken to the emergency room and treated. Only this time, production was halted. Choi Kang Hee apologized for the injury.

"I wanted to finish the scene in one shot but he got hit," said Choi Kang Hee. "Because of the injury, we had to stop filming for three days."

Although the actor is still getting injured, at least he seems to be recovering faster. Hopefully, he will develop a better sense of when to dodge flying objects and other people's heads.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/artic ... injured-one-day.htm

Joowonah :  I cant stand seeing you be hurt. Please be careful not to be injured when filming and Do not overwork♥♥ < The first weath is health>♥♥

Guest dreamer1430292398

mikhaella75

said:

silhouettes90

said: i really hate it when some fans calling joo won as overacting....i mean his good a very good one on his field and even some seniors are voicing their admiration on his acting....esp. in BM where he did all kinds of acting, singing, dancing and action...what more can u ask right??

X( X(

Guest septmoon16

@silhouettes90 ---- nah don't be mad. Joo Won is a fine actor to be sure, but he isn't perfect. Which is fine by me (perfection is yawn) - as a fan I love/want to see his growth with each new project. Sometimes its easy to forget he's only been in 4 dramas! With each new character, I see him honing new skills and presenting us with a different facet of his ability.

To be fair, in the early episodes of Bridal Mask, I thought he occasionally over emoted.  Easy to see why some would call it as overacting. But by the end, holy crap, he OWNED the role of Lee Kang To to the point that I see Kang To as his own person. However, that is what I felt. While many may share the sentiment, others will roll their eyes.

And that my friend is the richness of fandom - we have our oohs and ahhs, lovers and haters, casual fans and diehards - but each opinion simply adds to the experience ^^