Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung – The birth of the man of University Road (Korea’s equivalent of Broadway)

Chinese trans:那年冬天1010 @JIS baidu

English trans: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

1369015778_513521.jpg

Actor Seo Kyung Seok, Kim Soo Ro and Jo In Sung have met up.

Seo Kyung Seok tweeted on 19th of May, ‘Watching Kim Soo Ro’s play with Jo In Sung. I cannot be compared to these best actors.’ He attached a photo to the tweet.

The photo was taken after Kim Soo Ro’s play ‘European Blogs’ last night. All three of them carried bright smiles.

On the other hand, Jo In Sung will embark on his four-days-three-nights overseas promotion for SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ starting from the 20th. He’ll visit Malaysia and Singapore for this round of promotion.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jo In-seong headed for Malaysia and Singapore

Source | 2013/05/19 s

photo311335.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong is leaving for Singapore and Malaysia on the promotional tour for "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

Jo In-Seong will leave for Malaysia first and have a fan meeting with the local fans in a shopping mall at the heart of Kuala Lumpur after an interview with the media.

He will then fly over to Singapore for another media interview and fan meeting with locals there.

The promotional representative said, ""That Winter, the Wind Blows" was aired at the same time in Malaysia and Singapore since the 13th of March. The response from the beginning was unbelievable".

"The local media are very interested in Jo In-Seong and this proves the popularity of a major Hallyu actor".

Meanwhile, Jo In-Seong is widely known in Asia for dramas, "Something Happened in Bali", "Spring Days" and more.

Source : news.kukinews.com/art... ( English )

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung to start overseas promotion for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’

Chinese trans:那年冬天1010@JIS tieba

English trans:luluwannagohome@soompi.com

20130520000580_0.jpg

Jo In Sung will visit fans in Malaysia and Singapore.

After SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blow’ concluded in early April, leading actor Jo In Sung will embark on a four-days-three-nights overseas promotion tour starting from the 20th.

Jo In Sung plans to hold fan meeting events after being interviewed by local media in both countries.

Jo In Sung secured himself the Hallyu star status after the success of ‘What Happned in Bali’ and ‘Spring Days’. His latest work, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, is an immensely popular drama as well. It is expected that this round of promotion will solidify his Hallyu Star status even more.

A relevant personnel of the drama’s promotion expressed, ‘‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ was broadcasted in both Singapore and Malaysia from 13th of March to 2nd of May. The response was overwhelming and there will be a second round of airing as well. Local media outlets are putting a lot of attention on Jo In Sung and the drama, and fans are expressing their endless support and passion as well.’

Guest sunshine4ever

Hello Dear Windblowers & Insung's fans (sorry I have to combine this message),

I just wanted to pop in to say hello. Also I would like to ask if anyone of you are going to see J oppa in Malaysia or Singapore? I believe it is soon? Is it already done? I think it's 21st or 22nd right? If you do, will you please brought to his attention that there are a group of International Fans from Soompi that love and support him?

Maybe we can make a graphic and give to him. *sobs* Is it too late? Will you please print out a copy asking him if he can go to our forum and our thread?

Here is the URL for him to visit whenever he wants to see our latest post:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/405/jo-in-sung-zo-in-sung-%EC%A1%B0%EC%9D%B8%EC%84%B1#latest

Also, if you can see him, will you please ask him to sign for Soompi International Fans for all of us? Oh goodness, maybe I should make a sign with all our names on it and ask one of you to ask him to sign for us. *dies* Maybe for all TWTWB fans, too. What do you all think? Our dear @KyoRean is so good at this. Maybe she can help make a banner with Insung in it and state in it TWTWB fans and JIS fans at Soompi and then leave a blank space for him to sign for us? What do you all think?

I hope someone will respond soon? I have been MIA for a while, but please know even when I do not emote on your posts I read them. :D

Lots of love,
Sunshine

P.S. I will be so thrill if you can share with us your insights and what you saw of him. I think pictures are not as important because when you take pictures of him you will not be able to be present to him. ^^ I would love to hear what you think of him, but if you have pictures or anything, please share it with us! <3 Spend time with him. :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Zo In Sung heads overseas on May 20 to promote the drama series That Winter, The Wind Blows

May 20, 2013 3:00 pm Korea.com

2013052008061655043_1.jpg 

According to a report by his agency on May 20, Zo In Sung is departing the same day on a four-day three-night trip to promote the popular drama series That Winter, The Wind Blows (written by No Hee Kyung, directed by Kim Kyu Tae), which ended at the beginning of April.

Zo is heading to Malaysia. After an interview with the local media, Zo will meet local fans at the Paradigm Shopping Mall in downtown Kuala Lumpur. Moving on to Singapore, Zo will greet fans at the Suntec City Shopping Mall, after another interview with reporters.

Zo was already well known throughout Asia for the drama Something Happened in Bali and Spring Days, and recently he has received greater attention when That Winter, The Wind Blows aired in Southeast Asia.

A staffer connected to the promotion says, ”That Winter, The Wind Blows aired Singapore and Malaysia at the same time, from March 13 to May 2, and it was tremendously popular. The local media have expressed high expectations for Zo In Sung, and he enjoys the passionate support of fans.”

That Winter, The Wind Blows, having already in Singapore, Malaysia, and Japan will soon be seen in countries throughout Asia.

Guest luluwannagohome

ROFLMAO!! The 2nd part of JISxYSH is out..lol.. I cant stop laughing..

Guest luluwannagohome

Too many pics! ^^
I'm overwhelmed with joy now!!
@jjsweeter0211
Thank you sweetie for bring all those!! You save and brighten up my day! <333CHU~~

Guest asliinda

n8gcd.jpg
always such a classy dress. tell about the difference. this guy always wore suits. If you own one of the style. Know your own style mirror. the quality of the difference in front of the eyes

Guest shey428

In sung sshi, i'll be dreaming of you tonight. And tomorrow, and for all of my life.. And there's nowhere in the world i'd rather be than here in my room.. Dreaming of you endlessly... <3

Delisional after i saw his latest pics. I miss you so much oppa!

Thanks for the upload! :)