Title: 오로라 공주 / Princess Aurora
Chinese Title: 歐若拉公主
Genre: Family, Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 100+
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2013-May-20
Air time: Monday to Friday 19:15

Synopsis

Aurora (Jun So Min) is the beloved daughter of a big company’s president. She falls in love with a perfect but picky novelist, Hwang Ma Ma (Oh Chang Suk). This drama will tell the story between these two family.

Cast

Aurora’s family

Jun So Min as Aurora
Park Young Kyu as Oh Wang Sung
Son Chang Min as Oh Geum Sung
Oh Dae Gyu as Oh Soo Sung
Byun Hee Bong as Oh Dae San
Seo Woo Rim as Sa Im Dang
Lee Sang Sook (이상숙) as Jang Yun Shil
Lee Ah Hyun as Lee Kang Sook
Lee Hyun Kyung as Kim Sun Mi

Hwang Ma Ma’s family

Oh Chang Suk as Hwang Ma Ma
Kim Bo Yun as Hwang Shi Mong
Park Hae Mi as Hwang Mi Mong
Kim Hye Eun as Hwang Ja Mong

Sa Gong’s family

Im Ye Jin as Wang Yeo Ok
Kim Jung Do as Park Sa Gong
Jung Joo Yun as Park Ji Young
Shin Joo Ah as Park Joo Ri

Others

Jung Yeon Joo as Han Soo Da
Kim Se Min (김세민)
Lee Seung Ha (이승하)
Song Won Geun (송원근)
Jun Jung Ro (전정로)

Production Credits

Production Company: IHQ
Chief Producer: Kim Sa Hyun
Director: Kim Jung Ho, Jang Joon Ho
Screenwriter: Im Sung Han

Official Site

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/aurora/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBC Reps New Drama "Princess Aurora - Drama" 

In a poster for MBC's upcoming drama, "Princess Aurora - Drama - Drama", the lead female character Jeon So-min, in a pink dress, and the lead male character Oh Chang-suk, sit on a sofa.

MBC held a press conference for its upcoming daily drama "Princess Aurora - Drama" yesterday in Yeouido, western Seoul. Many of the actors and actresses get together for the media to promote the daily evening soap.

photo310224.jpg

Oh Chang-seok, left, and Jeon So-min pose for the camera at a press conference for MBC's upcoming daily drama, "Princess Aurora - Drama", held at Yeouido, western Seoul, yesterday. They play the two main characters in the show.

photo310223.jpg

Actors and actresses staring in upcoming MBC drama "Princess Aurora - Drama" cheer for the good run at a press conference yesterday in Yeouido, western Seoul.

Source: HanCinema

New Crime Drama “Princess Aurora” Features Cartoon-Inspired Killings

The new drama, "Princess Aurora," begins with the mysterious murder of a woman in a department store. The only evidence left at the crime scene is a sticker of the cartoon character "Princess Aurora."

No one imagines that the isolated crime will lead to another killing, but two days after the first murder, a second homicide occurs. A woman is suffocated to death and another sticker is found at the crime scene.

Does the killer like cartoons or is the killer a cartoon character? What exactly is the message that the cartoon stickers are supposed to convey? And will the detective assigned to the case be able to solve the mystery before the cartoon-inspired killer strikes again?

While gathering the few clues he can find, the veteran detective begins to suspect that his ex-wife is the killer but he does not tell anyone. He wants to be sure first and rule out other possible suspects. As the killings continue, the only thread he can find to tie them together is the puzzling "Princess Aurora" stickers.

It may be a complicated case to unravel and there may be a lot of false suspects, as the upcoming drama is going to have 120 episodes.

The drama stars Oh Chang Suk as Hwang Ma Ma, Jun So Min as Oh Ra Ra, Lee Ah Hyun will play Hwang Ma Ma's wife, and Jung Joo Yun will play Park Ji Yung.

Oh Chang Suk appeared in the dramas "Love, My Love," "Ten," and "Athena: Goddess of War."

Jun So Min previously appeared in the dramas "Yeongdok Women's Wrestling Team" and "I'm Glad I Loved You."

Lee Ah Hyun appeared in "Samsaengi" and "To The Beautiful You."

Other actors in the cast are Byun Hee Bong as Oh Dae San, Aeo Woo Rim as Sa Im Dong, Park Young Kyu as Oh Wang Sung and Kim Bo Yun as Hwang Si Mong.

Im Seong Han, who wrote "New Giseaeng Story," has written the drama. The writer is well known for casting rookie actors in her dramas and prefers not to work with popular stars.

Kim Jung Ho will direct. Kim previously directed the dramas "Sweet Home" and "Na" and produced the dramas "The Scarlet Letter," "Assorted Germs" and "Don't Be Swayed."

"Princess Aurora" will be aired on May 20, after "Oh Ja Ryeong Is Coming."

Credits: KDramaStars

"Princess Aurora - Drama" Wins Over "Ugly Alert"

photo311848.jpg

MBC daily drama "Princess Aurora - Drama" gets the first laugh in the competition with SBS "Ugly Alert".

According to Nielsen Korea on the 21st, "Princess Aurora - Drama" rated 11.0% while "Ugly Alert" recorded 7.0%.

"Princess Aurora - Drama" is written by Im Seong-han from "Miss Mermaid" and "Love in Heaven" and was high expected by many even before it came out. In addition, "Oh Ja-ryeong is Coming" ended with near 20% so this high percentage was to be expected.

"Princess Aurora - Drama" also started off with Im Seong-han's provocative setting and drew attention.

"Ugly Alert" didn't have an influence from the previous episode of "The Birth of a Family - Drama" which ended with 6.8%.

Source: Osen + HanCinema

Guest atomickitty

Did anyone watch episode 1? What was that ending about? I have a feeling it's his mother, aunt and older sister praying for him to get married.. or get a girlfriend.. or something like that. (Or maybe praying for him NOT TO get those things..) Very interesting ending if you ask me. Makes me definitely want to come and see how that scene continues.

Guest atomickitty

estrellita1122 said: Where i can watch the 1st episode??? Any links available??? I miss the first episode but since i have an account with mbc i will try to watch it tomorrow

Guest pixiee

@atomickitty today i watched this drama again.. hehehhehehe.. the main male lead appear at the end of today episode.
the guy who had an affair is aurora brother, based on the chart above? I think Aurora is helping the girl to fight back against the guy who had an affair. btw is main female lead name Aurora? 
btw i see cant still the connection to the 3rd family.
i hope the mbc can provide a more accurate synopsis of this drama, so at least we know what it is all above. :(
@estrellita1122 welcomeeeee.. i dont know any of the actors =)) =)) 
@dexter8010 u watching this drama? hehehehehe or @jayakris ?i think @oyeleyeolusina is watching the ugly alert 

@pixiee

I watched today episode too. I guess i begin to like Aurora. I always get attracted by strong and smart woman. :D Thats why i watched OJRIC too due NGJ. Today episode was great when the woman who yesterday told to her She is not enough good for his son. Today that woman running after Aurora's car. It was awsome.

Somebody tell me the male lead family they are 4 of them brothers 3 woman and 1 man like aurora family just different 3 man and 1 woman?

Guest pixiee

@dexter8010 welcome backk.. hehehehe..
based on the chart above, the male lead is from the family of 3 girls n 1 boy. He appeared at the ending of today's episode where he clapped his hand after the girl finished singing. dunno who she is :D

as for Aurora, she is from the family of 3 boys n 1 girl. 

Even the male lead and female lead is easy to remember :))

Female Lead : Ro-raMale Lead : Ma-Ma

Lol hahahaha =)) =)) thank you guys for the little reviews and for the link and i will watch it tonight and is you guys have the link for episode 2 i will be thank full too. I have to catch up in order to watch episode 3. I don't know that actors in the drama so it will be little confusing to recognize them but i will give it a try.

=))

Guest sicknine

@estrellita1122 I only understand that second brother from Ro-ra family is going to divorce his wife because he has an affair with the First miss from Third family (Park Ju Ri) . It's easy to understand base on the relationship chart above.
And, Ro-ra already fought with Ma-Ma's Elder sister in her French restaurant. 
I still can't relate with he synopsis yet and the latest episode today. 

@jayakris hello and nice to see you here and good luck on your trip to Korea. I am kind of jealous that your going on a trip hahaha hope one they i will too and i also hope that someone can help with reviews so i can know what is happening on each episode haha before i ask questions about the episodes i have to watch both episodes and hope tonight i will be able to or else i have to catch up on saturday

Archived