Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest mae risong

Goog night ...from Romania:x :x :-* :-*

1NwNZ-1n0-1.gif?height=400&scale=max&wid

and one video for you....whit love!!!:x :x

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzsr32_song-il-gook-all-for-love_shortfilms#.UZBxisqk_IV

Thanks KB for the intro on the KBS Found: healing tour special, think I've tried to membership on kbs a while ago, when trying to watch drama's on there..   Will see if I'm still on there, but will see if i can get this on my cable line up..as see if i can spot it today??  Guessing we won't get it till later….for non-seoul residents.  :)    
Very nice KB….still waiting to be broadcast over here??  have the station at least.. :)  

More on Jeju..and songie for the topic.  :) 

555351914_ddd814b5ef.jpg

8737710488_d421a30657.jpg

4765181665_4d60cc69a4.jpg

hoonwoodjoon, you are so lucky to have gone to Jeju.  Seeing the Healing Tour program makes me want to see the beautiful sights there.  The water looks so calm that it's hard to imagine it's the open ocean. 
Good morning to you too Mae risong!  Have a wonderful week!

Guest dana m

941961_455142427907168_1830811082_n.jpg944406_455142474573830_33026785_n.jpg970191_455142567907154_22019105_n.jpg
    ....SOMETIME,THE WORDS CAN BE USE FULL!!!!!            THIS IS THE REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!
         :)>- =D> ^:)^ :x                      SONG IL KOOK MAN SE!!!!!!!

konabeans, I dont know but it feel so good SIK is losing his weight,looking at the pictures is just like a few years back wearing the sunglasses made him so damn hot.He can look young like his late 30s, yes true Michael king is back!

Thanks for the video, Kona. I have it saved in my file already.

He looks so handsome in the video and seems to have lost some weight. That's good because I think it's one of his purpose in doing all those activities. I love the part when he's kayaking. He's enjoying it very much. What a great stamina. Our man is a great sportsman.

Kish, did you see his wet face?  It's water and sweat combined.  Lovely.

Hey Metal,  yeah go visit when you can!  So far its seems..April/May are the best months to visit..as the water is pretty calmed..itwas pretty warm too!  Well from the walking up..and it's right along the coast..WELL it is an Island..  ^___^      A lot of drama's been filmed here..and saw a lot of locations from DaeJanggeum, All-in and a few others!   Which lucky the tour was included with those places..v  Not sure if I should add those IN here??  MMm..thinks.. :)  

lol..Nice, thanks Dana..for more Jeju show..  I feel like stretching too and going back up to the top again!!  :)   He loosk to be more fitter now..look at those muscle legs.. lol..  Drroolsss  

:D..thanks KB..will keep looking out for him..   He's resting there nicely….  

:)..Kish, maybe his next drama should be a racing drama..since he's been quiet been doing a lot lately!  Like those for now..  :)   Actually don't think I've ever seen one around..  :)

Will stop for now......  :)

8736582715_de0440f534.jpg

8736582777_2bfc1ff810.jpg

5125573848_9b5704e35d.jpg

Hi, dear SIKers!
Thank you, dear Kona, for Healing Tour video! Our Prince looks gorgeous and in a great shape! I didn't hear / see about him in a kayak before, but now he seems to enjoy the show as much as we do! MAN-SEEEE!!!

268819_460024504081756_43076479_n.jpg

Dear HWJ, I love your Jeju pictures!! Seems indeed to be a very beautiful place to visit! (too far for me right now, however.... :(  )
Dear Charmy, Metal, Kish, Dana M, Ardent, Mae Ri and all SIKers, big waves for you! ~~~~~~~~
Love you all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, this year SIK seems to be very close to KBS. Maybe, maybe?..............

="font-style:>If they're not playing, refresh or try again later.

KBS Mysteries of the Human Body - Part 1 of 3 (No Sub) ~O)
Narrated by Song Il-Kook
10-Apr-2013

Direct Link: tv.iamkorean.com/Part1
SIK at 48:15.

KBS Mysteries of the Human Body - Part 2 of 3 (No Sub) ~O)
Narrated by Song Il-Kook
17-Apr-2013

Direct link: tv.iamkorean.com/Part2
A glimpse of SIK at 47:48.

KBS Mysteries of the Human Body - Part 3 of 3 (No Sub) ~O)
Narrated by Song Il-Kook
24-Apr-2013

Direct link: tv.iamkorean.com/Part3

SIKers who have KBS World can look for this series (with subs) starting next week.
That's about 6 weeks after it was aired in Korea.