[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Shinhwa This Love MV 8's Preview

http://youtu.be/ZTeOYmzhj9g&hd=1
Credit: LANan SH

===================================

on a sad note, Shinhwa's trip to Malaysia for Asia Super Showcase is canceled due to local organizer
From what I heard, the organizer postpon the concert to another time...
I guess that leave Shinhwa with no choice but canceling it?
Shinhwa agreed to May 12 performance not a later dated
Especially with comeback activitiesin the full swing, it's not easy to reschedule

The organizer will have announce about it tomorrow.. wonder what richard simmons they'll pull >.<

I pre-ordered my album from Yesasia yesterday.  Didn't realize it was so expansive.  WOW!  $54.99!

But I'm sure it'll be worth it.  I just told my boys that Shinhwa album will be my mother's day gift from them! and that they are very lucky there was something that I really wanted so they didn't have to worry as to what to get me!  LOL!

Guest linakyon

Kyaaa the teaser :) 'We live for this love' won't get out of my mind..ahhh bring it on more teasers please!!! ;) I wish I could enter into hibernation mode till may 16 xD

Teaser aasdfghjk  next week will be awesome, can't wait ^^
Oppayam! Congrats on your Paeksang Awards !!  :x
-------------

[shinhwa Company tweet] [Admin message] The message that Dongwan-nim, who won the Male Actor Popularity Awards at Paeksang Arts Awards, would like to convey. "Thank you so so so so so much. I will now be running towards Shinhwa's 11th album!"

Kim Dong Wan hwaiting Mr Kim hwaiting Yeongasi hwaiting Shinhwa Hwaitingtingtingting
[관리자의 전하는 말] "너무너무너무너무너무 감사합니다. 이제 신화11집으로 달려요!" 라고  백상예술대상 남자배우 인기상을 수상한 동완님의 메세지 전합니다.  김동완 화이팅 미스터김 화이팅 연가시 화이팅 신화 화이팅팅팅팅[관리자의 전하는 말]
"너무너무너무너무너무 감사합니다. 이제 신화11집으로 달려요!"
라고 
백상예술대상 남자배우 인기상을 수상한 동완님의 메세지 전합니다.

김동완 화이팅 미스터김 화이팅 연가시 화이팅 신화 화이팅팅팅팅

credit : AllAboutSix
------
Red carpet + acceptance speech

130519 Kim Dongwan at the 49th Arts Paeksang Awards - Red carpet and Acceptance Speech

(Starting from :56)
MC: Your 6-month long drama has ended.  How do you feel about your popularity award? 
Dongwan: Ah, yes. I can speak into here, right?  My feelings? (I think oppayam was thrown off by the MC mentioning his drama when he won for his movie, and the fact that instead of a standing microphone, he had to speak into the microphone with the MC holding it XD) Thank you so much.  I give thanks to God.  For me, who is lacking and biting off more than I can chew in doing a lot of things, to receive an award like this is truly an honor.  For actors who started out as singers, awards have an extremely significant meaning.  It’s another way for us to gain favor as actors.   This award, with much apologies and thanks, was made by Shinhwa’s fans, so thank you very much.  Starting with Shinhwa’s comeback next week, I will repay this by working hard through Shinhwa’s promotions.  And to those who support Actor Kim Dongwan, I will again do whatever it takes to greet you through acting within this year.  Most of all, for helping me to even have the right to be nominated, CEO Kim Sangoh, Director Park Jungwoo, Senior Cho Dukhyun, thank you so, so much and I love you.  

Guest linakyon

@hkana Thanks!After drooling over the countless photos from the red carpet,I can now understand his speech.I'm so proud of Wannie :x We'll get to see Kim Dongwan the actor soon?Bring it On!We all know that Eric put a hold of on his solo activities for the sake of Shinhwa's stability but I hope to see actor Mun soon because he was the one who brought me into Shinhwa :)

2013.05.08 Fujii Mina to be Shinhwa’s Lady in ‘This Love’ MV

Making Lee Hong Gi jealous, Fujii Mina will surround herself with six handsome men.

16448693.jpg

On May 8, Shinhwa Company announced that the ‘Venus’ in Shinhwa’s upcoming music video will be Japanese actress, Fujii Mina. Fujii Mina will appear in Shinhwa’s music video for the new song, This Love off of Shinhwa’s 11th album, The Classic.

“With her thoughtful looks and overflowing expressions, Fujii Mina was an actress who was more than worthy to be in Shinhwa’s This Love,” stated Shinhwa Company. “Despite being a Japanese actress, with her fluent Korean, she was able to work perfect with the Shinhwa members, making the atmosphere on the set very bright.”

Fujii Mina previously appeared in SBS’ The King of Dramas and is currently married to FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi in MBC’s We Got Married – Global Edition.

The music video for This Love will be directed by Cho Soo Hyun, the creator of Psy’s Gangnam Style and Gentleman. He has also directed Shinhwa′s Once in a Lifetime music video in 2006.

Meanwhile, the special edition of The Classic will drop on May 16.

Photo Credit: Shinhwa Company, Dragon Heart Global
Article: Enewsworld

=========================================

Two new shows Shinhwa will be going to beside their regular Shinhwa Broadcast:

Shinhwa will be appearing on Happy Together3. Filming to start on May 11, expected to broadcast on 16th May source: starnews

Shinhwa will be recording tvN Taxi on 16th May. And the episode will be broadcast on 27th May. // source: sports hankooki

Shinhwa Company's FB Updates

추억의 1998년 사진입니다.
Memories of 1998

919741_568213059866399_1889126790_o.jpg

MBC 황금어장 라디오스타 오늘은 조금 늦게 방송합니다. 자정넘은 12시5분 0시5분이라고해야하나? 24시5분인가? 채널11번 (지역 케이블사정에 따라 다릅니다)

MBC Golden Fishery Radio Star. The airing time today is a little late.After midnight, 12:05
Broadcast at 0:05? 24 hours and 5 minutes?
Channel 11 (varies depending on the local cable

477203_568460159841689_1542113647_o.jpg

tumblr_inline_mmhfn0VWV71rb7x3v.jpg

(At No 3 - Shinhwa, No 4 - Shinhwa 11th album, No 5 - Synnara Records)

오늘 ㄴㅇㅂ검색어 상위권을 지켜주시느라 수고하셨습니다. '신나라' 가 올라온 이유도 우리때문이겠죠? 11집 한정판 예약판매 품절도! 이만 잠시 검색어에서 물러나있다 늦은 밤에 다시 등장하겠습니다. 수고들하세요.

[From the Administrator]
You have all worked hard today in order to keep us at the top of Naver search term.
The reason why “Synnara” went up too must be because of us too right?
And also 11th album limited edition pre-order out of stock too!

Take a break from the search terms first
And return once again late at night.
Please work hard. 

2013.05.09 Shinhwa fans crash servers pre-ordering ‘The Classic’

20130508_shinhwa_theclassic.jpg

With longevity you build a large fan base and Shinhwa's fans came out in full force.

Their 11th album 'The Classic' went on pre-sale at 10AM KST on May 8, but due to an overwhelming surge of traffic, the server for Synnara Records crashed immediately as soon as the clock hit 10:00 AM.

Synnara Records, the pre-order site, revealed, “Most popular idols crash the server for 1-2 hours, but the server will come back up soon after that. However, Shinhwa’s pre-order site is still down. It’s the first time this has happened in our history”

Shinhwa Company was awed themselves as they announced, “We sold out the concert last year, and sold out every copy of the album last year. We were wondering if they’d perform well this year as well, but we never thought they could crash the server. We’re very awed.”

Shinhwa’s 11th album ‘The Classic’ will be released on May 16.

Credit: Allkpop

Guest linakyon

2013-05-09 Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung Doesn’t Particularly Like Going on Blind Dates

Although most people in Korea are keen on blind dates, Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung revealed that he does not enjoy it. 

40734872.jpg

On May 8’s broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star, the Shinhwa members were featured as guests. There, the MCs brought up the topic of blind dates and how Shin Hye Sung was upset at Kim Dong Wan for not introducing him to anyone. 

“Dong Wan offered to set me up on a blind date, and I was thankful, but I thought I would appear too easy if I said, ‘Do it, do it!’” explained Shin Hye Sung, making Kim Dong Wan realize that when Shin Hye Sung rejected the blind date offer, Shin Hye Sung wasn’t being completely serious. 

92734241.jpg

Andy then chimed in, explaining Shin Hye Sung’s style. 

“Shin Hye Sung likes comfortable settings. If it’s a straightforward blind date, he won’t come,” explained Andy. “You have to invite him to go drinking one on one.” Kim Dong Wan chimed in, saying, “Then he’ll come, and if girls are there, he’ll get happy.” 

Without giving Shin Hye Sung a chance to explain himself, Andy continued, “He’ll put on a disappointed face and be like, ‘Why are there so many people?’ but deep inside, you know he likes it.” Jun Jin also said that Shin Hye Sung gets so happy that he starts performing his special talents, like breaking chopsticks with his nose. 

Looking into the camera, Kim Dong Wan promised to set Shin Hye Sung up on another blind date, but only if the fans allow it. 

Photo Credit: MBCArticle:Enewsworld
----------Dongwan instead of asking fans to allow you to set Hyesung on blind dates, you should worry about yourself first, weren't you the one who wanted to get married as soon as possible? xD

I've pre-ordered my album + poster last night, I can't wait to get it! This is the first expensive album I ever ordered in my lifetime. I wanted to start collecting their discography & concerts slowly to be able to complete it, I hope so. :)

Guest linakyon

I guess I have a new wallpaper!!Next year they shall work hard and show more muscle like Junjin :)

2013.05.09 SHINHWA’s New Limited Edition Album “THE CLASSIC” Sold Out

2013050918282817525-615x416.jpg
SHINHWA’s Kim Dong-wan (left), Shin Hye-sung (second left), Eric (third left),Lee Min-woo (third right)
Andy (second right) and Jun Jin (right) on the cover of their limited edition 11th album [sHINHWA Company]

The limited edition of first generation K-pop idol group SHINHWA’s new eleventh single album “THE CLASSIC” has sold out.
According to a press release by the group’s agency SHINHWA Company on Thursday, all 40,000 copies of the limited edition album released yesterday sold out through reservations in seconds.

“The limited edition contains new color and authenticity compared to the tenth album. As fans waited long for SHINHWA’s comeback, we intend to give them the best gift,” the agency explained in the statement.

The regular version of the eleventh album of the same title will be released on May 16.

2013050918332818725-615x359.jpg
A scene in their music video where SHINHWA displays “Voguing Dance.” [sHINHWA Company]

The title track to the album, “This Love,” was written by Brian Kim and composed by Andrew Jackson and producer Lee McCutcheon. Andrew Jackson and Lee McCutcheon were the creators of SHINHWA’s song “VENUS” on their tenth album.

The so-called ‘Voguing Dance’ will also be one of the main dances to their upcoming song. It was widely spread through Madonna’s fifth album “VOGUE” in the 90s and focuses on expressing the rhythm of the music with one’s hands posing like a model’s.

Meanwhile, SHINHWA Company revealed the group’s schedule for their 2013 world tour on their official website last Wednesday.

They will start on their tour at the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hongkong on June 8, stop by the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Shanghai, then the NK101 hall in Taipei, the Makuhari Event Hall in Tokyo, the Mastercard Center in Beijing and end their tour at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul in August 3 and 4.

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

==================================================

2013.05.10 Shinhwa to Release Music Video Teaser for ′This Love′ Today (May 10)

The music video teaser for Shinhwa′s upcoming single This Love will be released today.

The video will be revealed through Shinhwa′s official webpage and Mnet.com′s special Shinhwa page at 2 p.m. on May 10 (KST).

94412249.jpg

A rep from Shinhwa Company told enews, "The music video teaser for This Love will show the best choreography ever with a Voguing Dance, with Shinhwa being the first idol group to make this attempt. You will be able to see a new side to Shinhwa never imagined before."

The agency also announced that after all 40,000 copies of the limited edition of Shinhwa′s 11th album The Classic sold out in a matter of hours, it decided to release an ordinary ′Thanks Edition′ to thank fans for their passion.

Pre-sales will start for the new edition on May 10, with a release scheduled for May 21. The Thanks Edition will be a smaller version of the limited edition with a paper out-box emblazoned with Shinhwa′s official logo. It will also contain a 100-page photobook by photographer Zo Sun Hee and a package that doesn′t fall behind that of the limited edition.

Individual member photos and video clips will then count down to the release of the album through Mnet.com from May 13.

The Classic will be released on May 16.

Photo credit: Shinhwa Company
Article by Enewsworld

The Classic, albums size comparison

THE CLASSIC - Thanks Edition

768403185.jpg?1368152916
Credit: sera0216

1st row, left to right: Hyesung's Winter Poetry, THE CLASSIC, The Storry Book, The Return (Limited Edition)
2nd row, left to right: THE CLASSIC (Limited Ed), The Classic (Thanks Ed), The Return (Thanks Ed), The Return (Limited Ed)

BJ4Hv4QCQAAkTwf.jpg:large
Credit: as tagged + Malpabo

WHERE TO PURCHASE THE CLASSIC - THANKS EDITION

DVDHeaven: http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_search.php?idx=44309

Synnara - Gmarket: http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=358453226&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=synnara>/font>

LeesiMusic: http://leesmusic.co.kr/lees/mall.php?cat=002001002&query=view&no=48044

OMO!!!! I've seen the teaser sooo many times!!!! I can't wait to see the full MV  :x

I guess I'll love this song ^_^

Everytime I see Shinhwa oppas, I feel like a teenager again  8->

[TEASER] Shinnhwa - This Love

Credit: Shinhwa Company

=============================

SDFJALSDKFJSLDKFJ SDKFJSKLDF  THIS LOOKS AWESOME!

It needs A LOT of attitude, expression to vogue right.
RicMin's movements are so fluid & expressive. They rock!!!!

I can't wait for the rest of them voguing when the full MV is out.
Junjin's hairs really stands out <3

aaaaa aaaaa aaaaaa repeating teaser aaaa aaaa aaaa repeating again aaaa aaaa aaaa they look soooooooo goooooood. sooooo handsome. soooo cooooool.and yes, I like jinnie's hair, he is more cool.
and also, congrats Wannie for your award. yeay!Your hairstyle and your suit made you soooooo bright and handsome. :-*

Guest thespringmaid

Quick question:
Do you guys have any idea if I can buy the regular edition of The Classic in the music shops in Korea? Or I can only buy it through online?