Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest kcmg25

I totally agree with you LHRCN. Kim Hyun Joo looks so young and beautiful in those photos. She has a flawless skin and fair complexion too. I love her poses in every photo. Seems like she really loved displaying the gifts she received while posing. She's really quirky and cute.
Yes, she really loves editing her photos. I mean putting designs and decorations in the photos she posted. She has a great interest for that.

Guest LHRCN

@kcmg25
yeah the story of cruel palace is becoming more interesting now, especially the crazy woman has become crazier.I think i know her reason for being that fearless. she does so many evil things which she deserves to die but she doesnt care at all because she is not living anymore ( she is already dead when NH died) so she does so many things to revenge the cruel world which made them apart and made her kill him( i think she said this in ep 9)
OMG she is so scary right now, KHJ's acting is more and more fun to watch, love those scenes when she bullies the other ladies, she treats them like trash( what an evil woman).

I dont know what to call the meeting she had with her fans at Bella Bean coffee? i dont think it was a fanmeeting but it seemed like a fanmeeting, its the opening day of her Bella Bean coffee, so fans visited the cafe while she was there too, so she took pictures with them and gave them her signature. btw i saw Korean fans commenting at LIPS that they are happy because Bella Bean cafe would be a new place for them to meet her. they mean like a meeting once in a while with her.( i dont know if she has the time to visit the cafe often?? but fans can hope that they would see her there when fans are there, hehe)

about this New Bella Bean cafe, i dont know if KHJ owns this cafe or Bella Bean just uses her name for this?? but she has been a model for this branch for 2 years. at LIPS they said its her own Bella Bean ,but i think Bella Bean company opened this for her, ofcourse she would share stocks with them since she is a model for them. btw I think Bella Bean is a famous branch like Star bucks or other coffee branch. cause when i travel to other countries i do see that branch as well.

About the dramas which are airing right now, Like i have said in my last posts, I tried to watch them, but so far none of them really gets my interest, i often drop the drama after watching 4 eps. Maybe its cruel palace's effect or KHJ's effect, i dont know. I do like saeguk, comedy and romance, i watch dramas only because of the loveline and the couples. so I hope Nam Hyuk will have more lovescenes with Lady Jo, haha.

yeah I do love KHJ on variety shows too. last year on Taxi show she said she wished to have a happy family..etc. so the female MC said to the camera to the males please contact her when they hear this. But KHJ corrected the MC saying that she is not at that stage, meaning there are guys who go around her, so she doesnt need to do it on TV for guys to contact her, hahah. I hope she is seeing someone right now. she deserves a happy love life with her man. I am so love Kim Tae Woo with Kim hyun Joo right now. I captured them talking, playing with each other during Dummy Mommy and I am sure they are pretty close. KTW and KHJ both said its fun that they were casted as a couple again after 10 years. Kim Tae woo mentioned its an honor to act with KHJ again. if she is with him they sure becomes one of the lovely couple ever, a Kims couple ( like Kim Ji Ho and her husband, actor Kim Ho Jin or Kim nam Joo and Kim Seung Woo).

Guest kcmg25

Now I'm getting more excited to watch Cruel Palace once I have time to have a marathon of this drama. Wow, the drama itself is a no ordinary saeguk that we usually see in other TV stations lately. I think I'll focus on CP and watch other dramas once I'm done with this. I like CP because of Kim Hyun Joo, Jeon Tae Soo, the male senior actors and of course the story. Once I'm not busy, I'll watch the episodes I haven't seen.

Those fans of KHJ are sure very lucky. They can drop by anytime they want at the cafe. Plus, if KHJ is available, they will gonna spend a day with her there. That would thrice the fun and excitement or more. I saw the photos of KHJ's cafe and it looks so cute and cozy. What a great place to relax and enjoy while drinking coffee. 

Oh, so this could be a branch of Bella Bean Cafe owned by KHJ and the management. It was named after KHJ as the owner, but the management of BBC has still rights over this cafe. BBC seems to be a famous cafe. I heard this cafe even before KHJ became their endorser. I wish for the success of the newest branch of BBC owned by KHJ. Hwaiting! BTW, many people will surely go there since it's a cafe owned by KHJ. It's an added attraction of course if a cafe or a restaurant is owned by a famous personality. 

Me too. Since Nam Hyuk is back, I'm also expecting that there will still be love scenes between JTS and KHJ. I saw your post at CP's thread about the interview with JTS, and when I Google translate it I was shocked that their first lovescene which run for less than two minutes was actually being shoot for 14 hours. Now that's a very long period of time to shoot that scene especially the right angles and emotions were needed to perfect that scene. I'm also expecting not just the love scenes, but the continuation of their love story whether it will lead to a happy ending or not.

I want to see her in Running Man or Happy Together. When KHJ corrected the MC, that means there are guys who are after her. We just don't know if she is seeing someone right now especially her schedule is busy because of her drama. KHJ and Kim Tae Woo are indeed close because they've been together in a drama before and KTW even went to the funeral of KHJ's father. BTW, does KHJ called him oppa? If I'm not mistaken, KHJ called him oppa. That term is used by the females to call a guy who is older than them either as their brother or as a word of endearment. Yes, if given a chance that they will be together, they will be consider as one of the Kims couple. That's cute.

Guest LHRCN

I just read the comments at dramabeans about CP, wow so many fans consider CP as the best seaguk drama of 2013 so far, wow so happy. CP deserves more love and I hope KHJ gains more love after this as well.

about her Bella bean coffee, yea those korean fans are lucky cause they can come anytime they want and its possible to  meet her there, i see the pictures of the cafe fans posted, her place is a really nice place, i see that there is a small corner which they have her handmade bags hanging on the wall. those bags look cheap though but it looks so peaceful and feminine. talking about Bella bean company they are really invest in her and they must trust her to open this for her right?

about Yam Jun+ NH relationship, well i must say I was not a fan of bed scene and nudity in dramas, i hate it whenever i see it on dramas, but except for this drama because its Kim Hyun Joo and because i love this couple so much. I got this happy feeling seeing them acting love scenes. its like a fangirl who gets her dream of her dream couple acting love scenes. i dont know how the writer is going to make them reunite, so many questions in my mind right now, will he hate her? how would she react when she sees him again? will she try to kill him again? will she be happy or sad? how would he deal with her from now on? yeah in Jun Tae su 's interview its said that the love scene was filmed 14 hours, i can believe why it took so long to film that scene. it has so many emotions. remember one article said that the scene when she shot under the rain that took 4 hours to film. and this bed scene has more emotions, important element that is why it took that long. i guess you already know how the history was ( that lady Jo was killed by the new king). But i hope they will have a happy ending, like Lady Jo ran away with him after the old king dies.  or at least please give us more happy moments of them if the writer is going to make her dies. I want to see them with their child as well, poor baby, the poor child hasnt known the face of her mother nor father. Growing up with the nannies inside the palace, i think it would be better for the child if she was taken by her grandmother and raised by her grandmother.

did i say to you that i posted that LIPS a post to her that i wanted to see her on variety shows? I posted it in english but the name of the shows in Korean, so i hope she will understand me, but ofcourse she must read it first. wonder if she still has time to read those posts at LIPS, fans post so many messages to her everyday. yes Kim Hyun Joo calls Kim tae woo ''oppa'', cause i heard her calling him in one of the dummy mommy interview. it means that she feels comfortable with him that is why she calls him oppa. if not calling him oppa, she can call him by name Kim Tae woo shi, or KTW sunbae nim. but those are formal-er than oppa. 

Guest LHRCN

Behind the scenes
20130502_153854_1688.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130502_154050_3212.jpg.tn580.jpg
jtbc

ahhh I love her V, love her on the set so much, i wish i could have a chance to see her act at the filmset once !

Guest LHRCN

found these picstures ahh i love this character of her in boys over flowers, hope she will have a kick richard simmons character like this after cruel palace
and she looks so pretty and elegant here
2z4jxwk.jpg
2ut11k5.jpg

Guest LHRCN

some unseen videos

*edit**
i think she is back on twitter, i just checked her twitter and i see another profile pic of her, she hasnt updated anything on twitter yet. hope she will be back soon

Guest kcmg25

Cruel Palace deserves to receive such credits like that 'coz it's absolutely true. Any Saeguk lover will definitely choose CP as the best historical production so far especially in this year where most dramas are into historical genre. Hope many K-drama lovers will watch and love the drama CP 'coz they wouldn't regret it. Yes, through CP Kim Hyun Joo will receive a lot of love and praises 'coz of her acting and her charisma in portraying the role of Lady Jo.
Wow, they're so lucky to see up close the handmade bags of KHJ. It's a different kind of attraction in visiting Bella Bean Coffee of KHJ. BBC sure trust KHJ in opening another branch for her. Besides, she has a good record in paying taxes, so I guess she is indeed reliable in handling money matters. Plus, she maybe knows how to run a business with the help of her family.
Love scenes in CP are really needed to be shown 'coz these are important to fulfill the whole story and to make it look realistic. With the return of Nam Hyuk, we don't know what will happen and the reactions of the two especially LJ if they will meet again after she tried to kill him. It's still clueless on what will be NH's plans for his return. Aw, I must watch the episodes of CP before summer vacay ends. 14 hours is really a very long period of time to shoot a scene. Maybe the two of them are first timers in filming the scene that's why it took 14 hours. They also need to internalize their emotions with their roles as if they are really in love with each other. I hope the story of LJ and NH will just be like the life of Jang Geum with her lover. They ran away and lived a simple life with their daughter. Or like what you said, if LJ will die, I hope the writer will give us happy and precious moments of them together also with their child.
I do hope shw has time to read all the messages despite her busy schedule. I hope our wish of seeing her in a variety show will be granted. She fits to be guested in thos kinds of shows 'coz of her personality and she's game for everything. Calling him Kim Tae Woo oppa makes me think that she's very comfortable with him. I don't even hear her saying oppa to her other male seniors in dramas, movies and those who are in the same industry. Instead, she called them with shi. Other female actresses often called their male senior actors oppa and for the oldies shi. I remember during an interview of her with the male lead in In-Soon is Pretty, they asked her to call him oppa and she shyly said that to him. She must feel very awkward in calling other actors who are older to her oppa and she prefers to use shi.

Guest LHRCN

Kim Hyun Joo at her own Bella Bean coffee
6qgpoo.jpg
34i0mdu.jpg
90y97b.jpg
xom5ir.jpg
9zsvuu.jpg
2zqhahe.jpg
30neo78.jpg
LIPS

you can see that she has a lot of younger fans, those girls are really young
you know mostly korean actors have only older fans, but i see that actresses have younger fans

Guest LHRCN

I see that people who are familiar with the writer of CP, those people have fair in this writer, knowing his style of writing. I dont know how the drama goes but seeing it has 50 eps, I am afraid that it would get dragging and the story is not interesting in the middle anymore. but i see fans are saying this writer is really good. after watching ep 14, i see that the writer is not only focus on Lady Jo's story, but he tells about other characters and history as well. maybe if you love history or if youre a seaguk fans you will like it., but for fans like me who only watch this drama because of KHJ and the romance, i find ep 14 a bit boring. BUT ccause of KHJ i still find it interesting to watch. her acting in ep 14 is just *arrrrrrrrr* i am starting to hate her character, what a crazy woman. i want to slap her in some scenes. she is so scary, sometimes i find her very dumb, she doesnt even think of the result of her actions, and does she think other people are dumb or so?? if she wants to live in the palace she has to be more careful.

yeah if KHJ is going on one of the game show, i think i i will be very happy, i love to see her play game or dancing crazily on those shows. but she doesnt have time to be on those shows when she has to film a drama, she goes on those shows mostly after her dramas ended. her calling KTW oppa. well i think she used to call him oppa 10 years ago, when they filmed Virtue. so its like a habit to call him oppa. because oppa is very close and less formal. though KHJ is close with other actors beside KTW i never saw her calling them oppa.

Guest kcmg25

LHRCN said: Behind the scenes
20130502_153854_1688.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130502_154050_3212.jpg.tn580.jpg
jtbc

ahhh I love her V, love her on the set so much, i wish i could have a chance to see her act at the filmset once !

Guest kcmg25

LHRCN said: found these picstures ahh i love this character of her in boys over flowers, hope she will have a kick richard simmons character like this after cruel palace
and she looks so pretty and elegant here
2z4jxwk.jpg
2ut11k5.jpg

Guest kcmg25

LHRCN said: some unseen videos

*edit**
i think she is back on twitter, i just checked her twitter and i see another profile pic of her, she hasnt updated anything on twitter yet. hope she will be back soon

Guest LHRCN

That video is sure very funny. She's dancing crazily while wearing a sexy dress. I remember that scene from Miss Kim Makes 1 Million. I wish she will have a rom-com type of drama. I miss seeing her acting funny just like in "Twinkle Twinkle".
I checked her Twitter account and saw her latest photo. Wow, she has a wavy black hair. So pretty. I wish she will update her Twitter account often. 
BTW, I saw in Baidu two photos of her with the cast and crew of Cruel Palace. I think that is for the celebration of her birthday based on the edited designs included.
Here are the links of the photos:
http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%BD%F0%CF%CD%D6%E9&tid=2067090188&pic_id=146578f0f736afc3b5221f3bb219ebc4b745126f

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%BD%F0%CF%CD%D6%E9&tid=2067090188&pic_id=1e09dd54564e9258a8d3a7b09d82d158cdbf4eb6

Guest LHRCN

Yes, Oh Ji Ho is on the top of my list too since he acted in so many dramas exuding a manly and cool charm. If not OJH, I also wanted Kim Hyun Joo to be paired with Joo Jin Mo, the actor who is known for his chiseled body and of course So Ji Sub. I prefer KHJ to be paired with actors who are the same age as her or older and are single, because that will give a more romantic and perfect tandem. I also noticed that KHJ is always being paired with actors who are way younger than her. Maybe it's because of her baby face beauty that's why it's okay that she will be paired with younger actors. If she will act again with a younger actor, I wish it would be Park Yoo Chun. PYC looks mature even if he is nine or ten years younger than KHJ, plus he looks so manly.

I like Oh Ji ho's acting and appearance, he is so handsome and so cute, his great acting makes him a great candidate next to KHJ. so far people are saying the younger men are shining next to KHJ but i want to see a man who is as good as her as well. i totally forgot about Joo Jin Mo, he is so manly as well, plus he is around the same age as her too. remember in Twinkle she was paired up with Kim suk hoon and that was one of the reason why the drama was a hit. you know people like to pair the actors together and people dream of an onscreen couple. that is why casting is very important. on taxi show she said if she is paired up with a younger actor, she wish to do a comedy/ romantic about a lovestory of a older woman with a younger man ( like Kim sam soon??). Younger men i like with her are lee seung Gi, TOP, .etc
dont know why but i dont like Park Yoo Chun, his face looks like a baby plus the guy naver smiles?
Song Joong Gi is handsome and good as well, but i dont think his baby face will suit her, he looks too young??