• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chellaaa

chellaaa said:

I just drop by to say

OOHHH MMMYYY GOOODDDD!!!!

They are so obvious!!!

hahahhahahahaaa... you sucks stalker, lol thanks for always here lurking.. miss you @chellaaa :x :x :x

Dont yoo worry @zee.. I never leave this forum, i am a certified and faithful minsul shipper!! Eventho im not as active as i used to be, i still reading all posts here inthis lovely forum :)

MISS YOOOUUU TOOOOO!!! I miss those moments when we were talking in our own language for hours!! The record is 6hrs isnt it??? Hahaha

Guest ravissant

zee said:

sulli comme des garcons shoes is a 'couple shoes'... awwawwwawwww

I've been watching like a hawk at Minho just in case he wears the Commes des Garcons sneakers like Mama Sulli. Like I said before Converse should send him or have him do an endorsement/CF again, but this time w/ the CDG logo. :)

Guest minsull

zee

said: PLEASE VOTE FOR SULLI! www.fanpop.com/clubs/choi-minho/picks/results/847656/which-girl-think-looks-good-with-minho

Guest syrareyes

yah!!!hey I'm a minsul shipper!got too excited to find this thread where I can shout my giddiness and addiction for the couple!! :)) hope to make friends in here too!

Guest alejandragrande

I don't know if this has been posted but ...

tumblr_mm8yzfgfVO1rlzyobo1_500.jpg

HELL ! THIS GIRL IS SO FREAKING HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  =P~  URI PAPA MINHO IS SO LUCKY HUH? ;))
cr: sulli-fan/tumblr

when i was lurking on the thread yesterday and i saw somebody posted about something to do with their grammar. i was like..
is she talking about me?
minho-kayak-autis1.gif
 601524_440539119359736_260555980_n.jpg

come on girl, this thread is not meant for English lesson, it is for us to SPAZZ, BUZZ and SHARING whatever information that we have regarding on our OTP :) am agreed 200% with my dear @bananali. and i think uri captain @counsel05 has also highlighted before, we are not here for MUET, TOEFL or any English Exam out there, but we are here only for one reason. and its Minsul :)
so i hope this will not become an issue again in future. please please all lurkers out there, if u have something, anything to say about our OTP, don't be shy to do so. trust me, if u dont have confidence with your English, by communicating here, it will improve ur skill better and try to read Minsul fanfics as well. u will be surprise by how much it will improve ;) but again, please do so with respect, love and ethics. coz we are Minsulshippers :)
and for recent Minsularities spot by @lyna and @zee
texas-oh-my-god-o.gif

tumblr_mixo6quYp71rjlpyso1_400.jpg

keep it coming Minho and Sulli, continue to make this noona crazy :))

what more could i say :x :x :x
coz Minsul definitely is LOVE :x
off topic, its Malaysian Election Day tomorrow 
highlight_election.jpg.aspx?width=770&he
to all Malaysian Minsulshippers,

Happy Voting :D
vote-769378.jpg

Guest ravissant

syrareyes said: yah!!!hey I'm a minsul shipper!got too excited to find this thread where I can shout my giddiness and addiction for the couple!! :)) hope to make friends in here too!

Guest bemjerry13

lyna said: THANKS @zee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D
tumblr_mm7zjzBOV61qe8seho1_500.jpg

@ravissant omo ikrrrr!!!!!! Ahh these two being too obvious again ;;) :\">

Guest ravissant

Am I right to assume that the labels, Jardin Cafe Real, on their drinks are the same?8705651689_eb8589f4c5_o.jpg
I'll try to edit my screen cap of Minho in a bit since it's a little blurry, but that pic of him is from his latest talk show, 5/3/13 SBS Jang Kiha Great Radio.edt:  Ahhh!  I tried to edit the screen cap of Minho, but it's still blurry.  Sorry!  Anyways I made the screen cap from the video @bananali posted above.  It's at 35:06.  It caught my attention when he was intently looking at the bottle on 34:35.  It turns out the drinking bottle has their Misconception of Me pic on it.  :)

Guest nislatif

Hi chingus..havent posted for quite a while..couldnt help but to comment on what my sisters @bananali and @fizaz had posted..i agree with them and fully support their thoughts on that..we are not in an english class, not sitting for english exams and certainly not making an appearance before the queen of england so to speak. It has been long and openly acknowledged herein that as long as we can understand each other, its fine. Dont look at the language, look at the love and efforts behind the posts. Peace! Ok now for spazzing..OMG OMG OMG Minsulllllll whats with the same comme des garcon shirt??? Same sport shoes and now same shirt!! Awwwwww now my mind is exploding with the possibilities of the times they hmight have spent together or talked to each other as to what couple items they should have bought or worn...and also the possibilities that they went shopping together for those stuff.......kyaaaaaaaaaa~~~~

@syrareyes... Welcome to our MinSul thread!! Have fun spazzing with all of us here ;) :-bd

And to my dear Malaysian chingus @fizaz @tikah @nislatif n others... this is for u...
110612_vote2012.jpg

HAPPY VOTING TMW!! ;) :-bd

Guest keciltann

to all minsul fanfic author thank you so much for feeding me my minsul feeling :x :x and WOAAAAAAAAA ANOTHER SIMILAR ITEM :x :x :x i miss sulli so much by the way, i'm so happy when every time she appeared and.....
my english is not really good and too far from perfect but hope everyone understand to what i say and don't mind with my wrong grammar and etc. for people who not good in english like me its not so easy to join this forum since everyone from around the world are here. so for me.. i feel so glad having friends from another countries like you all guys and language thats not a wall for us to understand each other right ;) 
happy saturday everyone...:* :x

Guest ht01

Haha sulli's concentrating face :D  Cuteeeeeeee >:D<

was that during Minho's jump????

Well if it was then she wasn't concentrating....she was more like =P~ =P~

Sulli : Man that boy is a real deal...that behind 8-} =P~ them arms =P~ =P~ I'm glad he's mine....all mine from head to toe....and I'm not done yet...that six pack...mmmhhhhm.. @-)

Archived