Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

simplydramafied1082 said: Somebody posted this on DB : Attack of the 1N2D maknaes (and that too both wearing the same T-shirt!!!!) I just found it interesting and thought to share (please I hope no one thinks I am comparing oorie Joowonie, he is too precious to be compared).
1n2dmaknaes_zps666e4152.jpg

Cr: to the actual owner

Source: ohkpop

Joo Won Would Rather Hang Out with Friends than Date

Spring is the season of love, but for Joo Won, he’d rather hang out with his best buddies rather than date at the moment. While participating in a photoshoot, Joo Won interviewed with star life magazine, @star1, talking about dating, friends, and being alone

Spring is the season of love, but for Joo Won, he’d rather hang out with his best buddies rather than date at the moment.

While participating in a photoshoot, Joo Won interviewed with star life magazine, @star1, talking about dating, friends, and being alone.

“I think dating would be so hard. I think it’s actually better that I don’t have a girlfriend right now,” said Joo Won. “I just really want to see my friends from school. I’m sure dating will fill in my loneliness, but I like being with comfortable friends that I can tell everything to.”

Joo Won talked about how he found out that it’s important to have someone that he can have deep conversations with.

“All of my seniors tell me that being an actor is a lonely job. After a project is over, relationships naturally fade away, unless you constantly keep in touch, but this happens repeatedly, so there aren’t a lot of people left in the end,” added Joo Won.

“That’s why my seniors said if there are people who connect well, always make special time for them and meet them often.”

Since he’s not dating at the moment, Joo Won revealed that besides hanging out with his friends, he enjoys spending a lot of time alone.

“When I meet friends, we usually go to café and talk. Or go bowl or head to the karaoke room. When I have free time, I like driving to the park to take a nap,” said Joo Won.

“I like taking sips of coffee while staring at the sky and listening to music, then I just call up my friends. I want to travel, but honestly, I just enjoy thinking and talking more. It’s good for relieving stress too.”

It’s not that he doesn’t want to date, but he shared that he’s very careful when it comes to falling in love.

“I’m very slow to falling in love. But who knows,” said Joo Won. “I may quickly all in love, but right now, if I date, I want to date long. I don’t like dating and breaking and like something more stable, so I have to date someone that fits well with me. If I think, ‘That person seems nice,’ I’m the type of person that will have to watch her for a long time. (before making a move).”

The full interview and pictorial will be available in the May issue.

Photo Credit: @star1

Spring is the season of love, but for Joo Won, he’d

rather hang out with his best buddies rather than date at the moment.

While participating in a photoshoot, Joo Won interviewed with star life

magazine, @star1, talking about dating, friends, and being alone

Spring is the season of love, but for Joo Won, he’d rather hang out with his best buddies rather than date at the moment.

While participating in a photoshoot, Joo Won interviewed with star life magazine, @star1, talking about dating, friends, and being alone.

“I think dating would be so hard. I think it’s actually better that I

don’t have a girlfriend right now,” said Joo Won. “I just really want

to see my friends from school. I’m sure dating will fill in my

loneliness, but I like being with comfortable friends that I can tell

everything to.”

Joo Won talked about how he found out that it’s important to have someone that he can have deep conversations with.

“All of my seniors tell me that being an actor is a lonely job.

After a project is over, relationships naturally fade away, unless you

constantly keep in touch, but this happens repeatedly, so there aren’t a

lot of people left in the end,” added Joo Won.

“That’s why my seniors said if there are people who connect well, always make special time for them and meet them often.”

Since he’s not dating at the moment, Joo Won revealed that besides

hanging out with his friends, he enjoys spending a lot of time alone.

“When I meet friends, we usually go to café and talk. Or go bowl or

head to the karaoke room. When I have free time, I like driving to the

park to take a nap,” said Joo Won.

“I like taking sips of coffee while staring at the sky and listening

to music, then I just call up my friends. I want to travel, but

honestly, I just enjoy thinking and talking more. It’s good for

relieving stress too.”

It’s not that he doesn’t want to date, but he shared that he’s very careful when it comes to falling in love.

“I’m very slow to falling in love. But who knows,” said Joo Won. “I

may quickly all in love, but right now, if I date, I want to date long. I

don’t like dating and breaking and like something more stable, so I

have to date someone that fits well with me. If I think, ‘That person

seems nice,’ I’m the type of person that will have to watch her for a

long time. (before making a move).”

The full interview and pictorial will be available in the May issue.

Photo Credit: @star1

Hope he can really find his miss right

And I really find he is nice and devoting guy

Base on his look and as an idol actor he may have lots of girls who surrounding him and he can just flirt with them

But he never and he is so serious Abt love which is very rare for 21st. Century ppl even get married many guys also go out and Find other girls worse is married women also starting to find other guys Outside

Which make me feel. Very disgusted about this situation but really increasingly impress by this innocent young boy who has seriousness in love

To be serious many ppl may think he is too innocent or immature abt love as nowadays this kind of long lasting love is rare but to me he is just simple and pure abt. Love

Hope he can maintain his innocent and pure heart

He is Really rare guy that Is why I like him mostly because he is simple and true

@vodoleiskaya : I think I haven't welcomed you yet dear, Welcome to Joo Won thread. And yes, your ban is also lifted, I asked lyra to check on your account too. I hope you'll not get scared away with this ban-experience. It's a mistake that I hope will not happen again. Hope to see you around. :)

Mishiellie said:

mrdimples said:

So for JW its BROMANCE before ROMANCE  :)>-

I think Cutie is the type who seeks deep and long lasting elationship once he likes the person, be it a female or male. When you read the part he talks about Kim Seung Woo leaving 1N2D, he said that he had always thought that they will be doing the show till they grow old. I know it's kind of absurd but it is pretty revealing of his nature. He is probably looking for a life partner and not just casual dating.

He is sentimental and emotional sort, don't you think? We see it in his interviews, the way he talks and what he says. From this one, the thing he says he likes to do: drive to the park and take a nap; sips coffee, stare at the sky, listening to music. So when he is in love, I can imagine how every fibre in his body and every thought on his mind would be centered around the relationship.

It's an irony. A man who is loved and dreamed of by many but he says he is lonely. More than the average person, Joo Won seeks and craves human interactions. He places immense value on relationships. I am glad he has some good hyungs in the showbiz and his steadfast friends from school days. I cannot shake off the nagging thought that something happened to him which he did not reveal fully. It is the thing that keeps popping up in his interviews about push and pull. It was probably a mentally exhausting episode for him, that's why he feels its more comfortable just to get together with friends.  

I just hope that when the right girl comes along, she would complete him. Not that he isn't complete now but that love and family has always been on his mind.

I'm longing for a lifetime partner too and not just casual dating, so can I have cutie @mrdimples, @coolreborn? Kekekke! I'm willing to share though! ㅋㅋㅋ

I love how he answers interview questions sincerely, revealing his true feelings. I don't know if it's the same way with other k artists but he exudes sincerity in all aspects. not just to please the fans and all or giving "safe" answers. I know that when the time comes that he meets that special lady, we'll all but be happy for him. ^^

Oh and welcome back @stearly. I see that operation save princess stearly by prince Joo Won was a success. Hmmm now should I have myself kidnapped too so cutie will save me and the rest of jw intl soompiers will come and shower me with Joo Won goodies too!? Kekekekeke!

was away a couple of days, now catching up with homework.@stearly  WELCOME BACK !!  can't afford to lose you.

simplydramafied1082

said:

stearly

said:

@mrdimples : I think it’s OK if a sentence will be in English. I think he’ll understand it. I am only not sure about “saranghae” because it’s how we write their word… Maybe we really should write it in Hangul and the rest of sentence in English?

manyearsago said: was away a couple of days, now catching up with homework.@stearly  WELCOME BACK !!  can't afford to lose you.

simplydramafied1082

said:

stearly

said:

@mrdimples : I think it’s OK if a sentence will be in English. I think he’ll understand it. I am only not sure about “saranghae” because it’s how we write their word… Maybe we really should write it in Hangul and the rest of sentence in English?

Guest Vodoleiskaya

To mrdimples:Your user name is really interesting,if you don't mind me asking, where are you come from? I live in the Far East of Russia, in the very near to the big city  to  Korea- Vladivostok. My nickname is translated into Russian language means "born under the sign of Aquarius ... Aquarius is my favorite zodiac sign .. Also my country Russia is also under the sign of Aquarius.Thank you for having noticed that I was banned ... Thank you for the kind words. I have read and retained for themselves all your posts about Joo Won, they are-awesome .... You're very perceptive girl .. I also seem to be able to better understand Joo Won after your texts about him ... Personality Joo Won I also very  strange and wonderful for me, he is differs from all. I'm interested in Asian culture for 4 years, but Joo Won ... I think that  it because he is not afraid to be yourself .. This is the great courage for a man ...
to  Mishiellie  and Сoolreborn: Thank you for your support, for being noticed that I was banned ... .. It happened to me the first time ... I like this forum, there are many people who update it .. Russia also has forums about Joo Won, but not so interesting ...
Thank You for the kind words of welcome ... I moved ... X_X

Vodoleiskaya said: To mrdimples:Your user name is really interesting,if you don't mind me asking, where are you come from? I live in the Far East of Russia, in the very near to the big city  to  Korea- Vladivostok. My nickname is translated into Russian language means "born under the sign of Aquarius ... Aquarius is my favorite zodiac sign .. Also my country Russia is also under the sign of Aquarius.Thank you for having noticed that I was banned ... Thank you for the kind words. I have read and retained for themselves all your posts about Joo Won, they are-awesome .... You're very perceptive girl .. I also seem to be able to better understand Joo Won after your texts about him ... Personality Joo Won I also very  strange and wonderful for me, he is differs from all. I'm interested in Asian culture for 4 years, but Joo Won ... I think that  it because he is not afraid to be yourself .. This is the great courage for a man ...
to  Mishiellie  and Сoolreborn: Thank you for your support, for being noticed that I was banned ... .. It happened to me the first time ... I like this forum, there are many people who update it .. Russia also has forums about Joo Won, but not so interesting ...

Guest Mishiellie

@Vodoleiskaya 
Hi dear~~~~ hope to see you often in this thread!!!
here are some of my gifs to welcome you~~
cutie1_zpsa83bf909.gif
jfn3_zps2d0696d4.gif
ab1_zps3c227332.gif
cutie19_zps34c1ef88.gif

and lastly.... my weakness.. intense stare and lip rubbing combo~~
cf1_zps97464e25.gif

see you around!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

mrdimples said: manyearsago said: was away a couple of days, now catching up with homework.@stearly  WELCOME BACK !!  can't afford to lose you.

simplydramafied1082

said:

stearly

said:

Vodoleiskaya said: To mrdimples:Your user name is really interesting,if you don't mind me asking, where are you come from? I live in the Far East of Russia, in the very near to the big city  to  Korea- Vladivostok. My nickname is translated into Russian language means "born under the sign of Aquarius ... Aquarius is my favorite zodiac sign .. Also my country Russia is also under the sign of Aquarius.Thank you for having noticed that I was banned ... Thank you for the kind words. I have read and retained for themselves all your posts about Joo Won, they are-awesome .... You're very perceptive girl .. I also seem to be able to better understand Joo Won after your texts about him ... Personality Joo Won I also very  strange and wonderful for me, he is differs from all. I'm interested in Asian culture for 4 years, but Joo Won ... I think that  it because he is not afraid to be yourself .. This is the great courage for a man ...