Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest myyen

Kya, Song Joong Ki is super cute in this video. His relationship with Kwangsoo is so natural and refreshing. Make people believe that they are not friends for show. Keep it up, Flower Boy and Giraffe! 

Guest myyen

Just found this bit of information on Maple tumbr and I feel very happy and relief. 
Why you might ask? To be honest, there was a rumor running around in NB about how one "top star" was a two faced person. That person was rumored to be really nice to journalists and public in general but actually very rude to staff members. I really wish that it wasn't Joongki that they are refering to but sometimes I can't help but feel the doubt as he was too good to be true (really!). Also, there were so many exposed secrets about K-biz lately that really affects my belief on the whole industry in general. But reading unofficial news like this, from a person who met him in real person restored my faith. In all honesty, I wouldn't stan a two faced person. 
Luckily, our Joongki is not like that. Read and hope you enjoy this bit of information as much as I do. http://maple26817.tumblr.com/post/49074171049/fancam-bloger-heard-songjoongki-so-kindness-more
BTW, Joongki looks like a teenager in this pic. Forever baby face. 

Guest sandralopez

i loveee to song joong ki, he is really very nice, friendly and polite, I see that he is a man funny and joker. is also very natural and expressive with women, and very careful with all people. so talented and so handsome. a King Of Skinship! <3

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Joong Ki Attends Shoot with Women from Across Asia in Beauty Camp

2013-04-29 21:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Song Joong Ki was spotted among the participants of a beauty camp, but his looks and his complexion didn′t fall behind at all.

On April 27, Song Joong Ki attended a photo shoot for the ′Brighten Up Global Beauty Camp′ for Laneige Homme.

38951228.jpg

The Brighten Up Global Beauty Camp celebrated the launching of Laneige′s Original Essence White Plus Renew. 31 girls from seven countries across Asia were invited to participate in the event.

The camp was held for two days from April 26-27, with beauty programs that taught about skin brightening and various programs to brighten the mind also.

The highlight of the event was a photo shoot with Song Joong Ki, model of Laneige Homme. Every participant was made up by Laneige′s makeup artists for the shoot, and were asked to pose as professionals modeling for the brand.

Song Joong Ki′s smile never faded from his face throughout the shoot, and gave out a Waterful Sharing Limited Edition package with his autograph to everyone.

19339716.jpg

Netizens commented, "He shines among the beautiful women" and "His complexion actually looks better than theirs."

Photo credit: Laneige Homme

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Song Joong Ki Does Photoshoot with Asian Beauties for Laneige
lightningstix April 30, 2013
Song Joong Ki Does Photoshoot with Asian Beauties for Laneige

Song Joong Ki looks like he is enjoying his time as a Laneige model! The “Brighten Up Beauty Camp” is an event commemorating the launch of Laneige original essence white plus renew. 31 Asian beauties from 7 different countries came to the event. The camp was held from April 26-27. The highlight of the camp was a photoshoot with Laneige’s model Song Joong Ki.

The females that went to the “beauty camp” had the opportunity to do a photoshoot with Song Joong Ki. Throughout the photoshot Song Joong Ki gave sweet smiles to the camp members and also talked with them. After the photoshoot the camp members were given “Laneige Water Sharing Limited Edition” gifts with Song Joong Ki’s signature! These girls were very lucky! 

song-joong-ki-laneige.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/30/song-joong-ki-does-photoshoot-with-asian-beauties-for-laneige/