stearly said:

OK, I am a bit worrying here. Why there

was such a rush? What happened with a good organization of filming? And how

come other members were not able to bring any friends, they have so many

celebrity friends…  I mean, it’s not a

time to have poorly prepared episodes, not now, when the ratings battle is so

cruel.  

Well, let’s wait and see.

My theory about the rush is that Choi Kang Hee's agency wants it shown in early May. Choi Kang Hee's new movie opens May 16.

Excited but a bit disappointed, why only 2???!!! Come on New PD, make sure you will give this best friend's episode to alllllll of them. Please dont change the concept, this is more like RM. Hhhhmmmmm.

Okay, off to watch last Sunday's episode. Happy Labour Day, 1st May guys..

Please keep on posting old pix of our Cutie. I've never seen some of them. Annyeong.

Wanna write about him in many roles

Want him to challenge a very dorky character or maybe something very different from his previous characters

A dorky character who love singing and meet A singing agency And she help him to become famous but as time goes by their love began to grow but due to his popularity he can't reveal their love plus the agency girl who had help him has married and with one daughter of 17 who also loves jw however he only love her mum

And the girl's father iS a very good person A family Guy who takes care of the house when his wife is working outside how ever he has no confident in himself everytime will look down

When talking with his wife but his wife still loves him but she can't find any passion with him but she feel her heart beat very fast and feel shy with jw and jw also feel the same thing towards her despite he is now very famous singEr and has alot of Girls want to be together with him but he reject all

Even they have feeling for each other they just can't show out or be together but some how you can see they really care about one another

As for the daughter she know about her mum and jw has feeling but she never get angry instead she is always there when jw crying or sad she is always acted like she don't know any thing

At first she is angry. But after seeing how her mum and jw Suffer she decided to just pretend that she don't know anything and be good daughter of her mum and good friend of jw

And she can do anything for them to protect their secrets so she sleep with a reports who know about this secret and threaten her to sleep him for A week she give up her virgin for her mum and jw

But the reporter still write out the secret and even posted her naked pictures online so she went the reporter and almost want to kill him with a knife but she didn't succeed as she was caught by security guards

The reporter give her slap and call her botch as she is willing to do and he never promise her anything

The reporter laughed and walk away leaving the girl sit on the ground and cries. At that time jw and her mum were following her and lost her at a time and when they found her they saw reporter slapping her and scolding her jw rush yo there want to punch the reporter but when he reaches there the reporter already gone

So jw look Down at the crying girl he squat down to hug her but she quickly push him away and said dont go near her as she really very dirty and keep on moving back

Jw see her like this his heart began to pain and cry out with her and moved towards her and hug her by force

No matter how hard she struggle he hug her tighter until she stop struggling and she said coldly to jw pls don't do this to her if he don'love her

so jw hesitated and loosen her abit but she manage to push him away and get up and ran away

As jw see the girl run away his heart is very pain and in lost now

And the girl mum walk toward jw and said with tears in her eyes asking him he really dont like her daughter

She ask Him who is the one who can make you laugh so happy who is the one who always beside you comforting you and supporting you

I am not the one but my daughter has done everything for you. My dear boy please see your heart clearly and patted his shoulder

Immediately he recall when he is with that girl they are very happy as he can be himself and they will play together and they cry together and there are Times when they got really close till jw ll. get shy

All these make jw run after the girl but only to find the girl lying on street with lots of blood

The girl never die but can't accept the past so she decided to go oversea to study

At the airport jw bring the girl to a corner and ask her not to leave buy the girl said here got alot of bad memory for her and she need to go to somewhere where no one know her to recover herself from the injury and forget. All her painful memory

As jw watch her walking to the departure hall she turn back and shouted To jw if he willing to wait then she will be back. She waved smiling brightly at jw and go into the departure hall.

Aster that jw become a song composer as because of news he His popularity has dropped but at least now he is being himself doing what he like and waiting for his love to come back

Guest padme

keaiduo

wrote:

»

News from JW Baidu Bar, translated by manyu纯纯:<br />

<br />

Choi Kang hie has taken part in 1N2D "Close Friend Special Edition" as JW's close friend. This ep will be broadcasted on May 12th. Hope those who like the 7LCS cp will enjoy it.

Guest padme

stearly

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

Joo Won tweet again! This time about Park Ki Woong's new movie "Covert, Grandly" <br />

<br />

주원<br />

‏@Moonjunwon<br />

와웅RT

@woonggnoow

: '은밀하게 위대하게'2013.6.5.대개봉!^ ^

http://po.st/Krpq3F

<br />

I smile whenever I think of their friendship<br />

<br />

PKW answered to the Joo Won’s tweet:<br />

<br />

이쁜내동생^ ^고맙다내새끼♥<br />

<br />

♥ Thank you, my friend, you are my<br />

brother @ Moonjunwon pretty<br />

^ ^

@mrdimples Thank you dear for the recapping - just one question' date=' was there any mention of Kang san hyung on this episode? When CTH and UTW were filling up the forms, I think I heard the pilot telling them that Shin Hyun Joon organised a proposal event on the aircraft for his fiancee. Maybe I could be mistaken :)[/quote']

I am sorry, I should have qualified that I did not recap every line in the show even though I mention the scene. Unlike the recap I did for 7LCS, which I did almost line for line, I did this 1n2d one quickly. I watch it first then I write the recap, going back only to certain scenes when I needed to.

For that helicopter scene, I wasn't looking at the subtitles.

There were many other things I skipped. It's the only way I can do the recap fast.

I will go back later and rewatch the scene to answer your question. This may be a good way. That is if there are certain parts any one wants to know more about, I can zoom in on those and try to provide the answer.

Guest keaiduo

@mrdimples I found the GHOST press conference video with Chinese subtitle. I wonder if there have already been English news reporting all his answers to the questions raised in the conference. If not, you really should translate it. We can know how much he loves musical.here is the video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ5OTQ2MzA4.html--------------------------Edit: I would like to help with the translation, but I don't think I'm qualified. One famous Chinese scholar Yan Fu set the critera of translation as “faithfulness, expressiveness and elegance” (信,达,雅). I think I can only meet the first criterion roughly. I enjoy mrdimples' translation very much and thanks for your devotion!

keaiduo said: @mrdimples I found the GHOST press conference video with Chinese subtitle. I wonder if there have already been English news reporting all his answers to the questions raised in the conference. If not, you really should translate it. We can know how much he loves musical.here is the video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ5OTQ2MzA4.html--------------------------Edit: I would like to help with the translation, but I don't think I'm qualified. One famous Chinese scholar Yan Fu set the critera of translation as “faithfulness, expressiveness and elegance” (信,达,雅). I think I can only meet the first criterion roughly. I enjoy mrdimples' translation very much and thanks for your devotion!

Guest mitchellchin

I don't know but i think and for sure wherever or whenever JW cutie with the Hyungnim~s or dongsaeng~s, there's sure is some bromance and connections around them ~ pure, sweet and loyal...... beautiful friendship.5350_165737783582762_357193505_n.jpg388385_165737473582793_464606609_n.jpg
486110_165737480249459_436113771_n.jpg

@simplydramafied1082

Oh dear, I can't access that video of 1N2D with chinese subs anymore and I forgot the other link Mishiellie gave me(which I think I tried but for some reason couldnt proceed). If I can find the video, I will try to answer your question.