• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

chocwenz

said: Hi everyone!! Just want to drop by to, well, share what I think regarding the bruise on Minho's left hand.. Well I went to Google, and searched some older pics of him.. I see that bruise is there for a few pics that I've found, and I'm wondering, if it is just something like a birthmark (or... whatever else it's called) instead of an actual bruise... Since the mark there seems to be very consistent from the much older photos I've found..

As you can see from the photos I've shared, the 'bruise' is consistently there, and these photos were from a while back.. As we've seen a plaster on Sulli's hand, it's possible that she may have had drips (although I'm not sure myself, I'm just saying it's a possibility)..

But in Minho's case, I think this 'bruise' we've been seeing is not actually a bruise

.. Which, to an extent, makes me relieved..

I'm just trying to make sure we don't jump to any conclusions too soon..

:) And after all many people visit this thread, whether to lurk or find latest info on their biases/MinSul

:)

(Hi lurkers!!

:D

)

And to end my post, MinSul~~ (all pics cr to owners)

Guest atqh_knn

SM artists who come from rich family: 1. Siwon 2. Yoona 3. Kyuhyun 4. Suho 5. Sooyoung 6. Minho 7. Sulli 8. Sehun 9. Jessica 10. Tiffany

Credit: EXOGlobal

Minsul ties everywhere :x Hmm, the Choi's are rich families :-?

@peach20kr thanks for yout thoughts again! Maybe the fan said that Minho loooked like Kang Tae Joon because of the attemped high jumping? Hehe I don't know...still the report on his behavior is quite interesting. I find it both interesting still, (even though I should know this already) and refreshing that he can show so much of his "flaming charisma" while performing on stage, and when he's not performing and/or around Sulli, he can act like a big dork! Hehe...that just tells me that he takes his work very seriously, but in real life can act a little awkward if he's nervous or antsy. It's kinda cute, actually. :-)

Guest peach20kr

This is really funny....Minho is so drunk....

in shimshimtapa 2011,1203..Shindong made a contact with Kyuhyun in the radio show

and Kyuhyun put Minho on the phone while they(kyuline) were having drinks together..

Minho's voice was a little strange, slurred words after a few drinks... Minho was totally out of his mind..but very cute and humane...kkkkk

You can hear drunken Minho's voice here..kkkk

http://she960716.blog.me/40146156452

peach20kr said: Timnat2010 said: Chingoo, I finally found the part where Minho put back his phone. 10:00-10:41 @peach20kr, chingoo, can you help by checking if the reason why Minho smiled embarrassingly (he covered his face ) at Key was due to the scripts or coz he was caught checking his phone all the time? He put back his phone at around 10:28.
In part 2, after listening to Lady Jane regarding "casual praising " theory of men, which caused suspicion in women, Minho sighed with a smile. Just like, "wow, women are really complicated!"

peach20kr said:

in shimshimtapa 2011,1203..Shindong made a contact with Kyuhyun in the radio show

and Kyuhyun put Minho on the phone while they(kyuline) were having drinks together..

Minho's voice was a little strange, slurred words after a few drinks... Minho was totally out of his mind..but very cute and humane...kkkkk

peach20kr

said:

@peach20kr as always, thank you, for the translations and fan accounts.. Your help here is very very much appreciated :D Agree with you and @stekatta, the fan probably saw Kang Tae Joon, meaning the high jumper.. But really, the outfit, geez, how tight should the pants be before the coordis are satisfied... LOL
I saw the part where Minho hugged Hyunwoo.. And also the pic of Kwang Hee, Hyunwoo and Minho together... TTBY feelssss... If only Sulli was there... But I'm very happy to see that they're still very close to each other, it's nice to see that... I mean, after seeing each other very often during filming, now they probably have much less time to meet up, I like that their bond is still good..
Now it makes me think, how Minho's bond with Sulli is, especially after TTBY, and on top of that, he sees her pretty often even after TTBY - Etude, SKT, Corso Como, etc etc...... No doubt they were very close and all during TTBY filming, as mentioned in interviews, and even after TTBY filming... What with sending messages to each other and all..... They're obviously getting closer and closer!!! Looking at the way they look at each other, their interactions, in BTS videos and other events, how can I not ship them... How can I not???????
MinSuladdict here :D

@peach20kr, thanks a lot. I agree that Minho was occupied with his cell phone for most of the time!

For those questions regarding their ways of treating their gf, if they got one, Minho gave an impression to his members that he was considerate and protective for his girl.  From chingoo to girl friend, I believe that other Shinee members must have observed the big difference in him. 

Am I right that Onew also agree with Minho when he said that it was right to have both career and his girl at the same time?  Minho's answer made me believe that he's definitely having a gf whom he really liked and loved probably.  He's serious and sincere in sharing his views here.

I read a fan account from MrMinho, too, from weibo:

MrMinhoi_zpsd2656de9.jpg 

It seemed that Minho was quite playful during the pre-recording: he was so touchy with the dancer hyungs, played with Key and Onew, too curious for the expensive camera that PD needed to warn him not to touch it, instructing the fans to cheer for them according to the PD's advice,  dancing to Dream Girl alone but happily, he did that Kang Taejun jumping as well...

But one thing I don't understand: why he hid inside a "S" shaped big box/ frame/ cube(it's part of the props of the backdrop but I can't quite catch what it is) until the recording started.

Is it because "S" reminded him of someone? 

thank you unnie @peach20kr , thanks to you too @crayziedayzie >:D< I've been posting it on my SNS account :P

and for my beloved @peach20kr, sorry for my mistake lately, I always called you noona, its so wrong and I just realised it now :)) I should called you unnie since I was a girl too... *poor my korean skill* lol

Archived