• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@peach20kr, thanks for the video showing his checking of cellphone messages.

BTW, from either part 2 or part 3 of those videos that you posted in previous page, there was a time at which Minho covered his face with the scripts and smiled embasassedly to Key coz he was about to put his cellphone back to his pocket on his right.

Also, would you mind letting us know where Minho answered about his determination in keeping both his girl and career? I would like to see his face when answering. On the other hand, Minho seemed to feel shy when Key pointed out that he's the member who is considerate to his gf and will adjust himself for her.

Guest bemjerry13

bananali said:

Sorri for that MinSullians.. I had some technical issues just now.. Lemme paste some Minho pics from todae's MuCore... AUf6H8R.jpgKDJXWCd.jpg

pptmfsu.jpg
DwTe7I6.jpg

cr:Wowtv.co.kr, sfi.net

Guest promesse1972

Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I have been reading the comments about Minsul. I hope we can see more wonderul moments soon.

Guest beth0826

i thought his shirt was gray (for a change) on the news pics i've seen. and i found out that it was a black and white finely striped shirt. minho, i know you love black and white and i think you really miss someone sooo much but should it be that almost every shirt you have lately are a variety of black and white striped shirts?  but i'm hoping that they bump into each other a lot in sm, coz if f(x) is gearing for their comeback. they must have practices often right?
again a bruise on the left hand. he really must be tired. they're in sbs pre-recording for inkigayo right now. 

20130425 in incheon from taoyuan

od09b9Z.jpg

cr: mydearest

btw f(x) comeback must be near, amber changed her haircolor, a stylist posted, i don't think it'd be just for show champion.  i am hoping that it'd be for mv filming.

Guest peach20kr

at 08:28-09:04

Ladyjane: In this drama, I think Onew seems to like Jane but he refused Jane's love for his career due to his situation.

In the case of men, do you(men) have definite thoughts on that career should be given priority over love..

Key: It's up to his age.. Onew sunbae (in the drama) acted like that due to his age..

Minho: It depends on situations,..but..

even though men are suffering from the stress of getting jobs

or facing with this situation(pick one between love or career),

in my case, I think it right to achieve both career and love

once when the girl I really like appears (come to me)

Guest beth0826

kwanghee's post:
미노 혀누 강이 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

dxYO94u.jpg

i wonder what kwanghee was saying to make minho react like that.
only sulli's missing  :(....

Chingoo, I finally found the part where Minho put back his phone. 10:00-10:41 @peach20kr, chingoo, can you help by checking if the reason why Minho smiled embarrassingly (he covered his face ) at Key was due to the scripts or coz he was caught checking his phone all the time? He put back his phone at around 10:28.

In part 2, after listening to Lady Jane regarding "casual praising " theory of men, which caused suspicion in women, Minho sighed with a smile. Just like, "wow, women are really complicated!"

Hi everyone!! Just want to drop by to, well, share what I think regarding the bruise on Minho's left hand.. Well I went to Google, and searched some older pics of him.. I see that bruise is there for a few pics that I've found, and I'm wondering, if it is just something like a birthmark (or... whatever else it's called) instead of an actual bruise... Since the mark there seems to be very consistent from the much older photos I've found..
minho.jpg
shinee+minho.jpg
minho+leaning+back.jpg
As you can see from the photos I've shared, the 'bruise' is consistently there, and these photos were from a while back.. As we've seen a plaster on Sulli's hand, it's possible that she may have had drips (although I'm not sure myself, I'm just saying it's a possibility).. But in Minho's case, I think this 'bruise' we've been seeing is not actually a bruise.. Which, to an extent, makes me relieved..

I'm just trying to make sure we don't jump to any conclusions too soon.. :) And after all many people visit this thread, whether to lurk or find latest info on their biases/MinSul.. :) (Hi lurkers!! :D )
And to end my post, MinSul~~ (all pics cr to owners)GFY6KsH.jpg

Archived