[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@tami4869

so our saturday night fever full of chaeki ff..wonder which one from these 3 ff that will release chaeki skinship scene again...for now limanh lead the score 1-0..because she has release chaeki first kiss and intimate moment hahaha =)) =)) :\">

Guest renebecks

rite now i'm watching rich man poor woman sp in new york...gaaahhh why cant they make one for NG in san fransisco maybe doing their honeymoon? :P

Guest cincalawra

renebecks said: rite now i'm watching rich man poor woman sp in new york...gaaahhh why cant they make one for NG in san fransisco maybe doing their honeymoon? :p

Guest yoonghyuun

p1n6an2012 said: Theres so many people like that in yt.. Like the people who comment and bash sjk (in exellence award speech) in @yoonghyuun 's vid assuming and claiming that sjk's proud of himself and that psh is better with chaewon :)) they are so blind poor them just ignore people like them

Guest renebecks

@cincalawra yeah i think its eunma song :P

just wanna ask something, did anyone noticed during NG dvd commentary when JK said miranda kerr why chae won suddenly kinda get shy?or is it just me? =)

@rulezhine yeah everybody seems so busy on sat night :)

Guest charmingtail

Someone private msg to me today made me giggle =p. Totally CW! Thanks much!
Unless there is a term in CW's contract regarding the work she has to take in a year,My hunch is that what type of project CW will do this year is going to shed lights on CW's personality and indirectly on chaeki. I will share my thots after CW has picked her project. Lets say, values and way of life are very impt factors for an enduring relationship, it sometimes determine, whether you can be merely lovers or husband and wife. I am keeping my fingers crossed, chaeki are compatible and in sync again =) No its not solely abt them fixing their schedule together
@SJKMCWOh mind you fanfic is just so addictive !!!!!!! 
@giaonguyenI was actually "happy" when I read your post. I mean its because your MVs are good thats why you attract jealousy.  No need to be upset abt them; just ignore them. Just do like what JK said to the penguins, block the comments and protects CW =) @KgrlChaeki are not 2nd most wanted CF couple, they are top. But whats the point? looking at their antics now, sometimes I feel I will never see them working together again until they can successfully make it to the wedding altar. I used to support an actress till she got married and retired. Sometimes I wonder how she is doing now, but there is simply no news abt her at all. In my romantic mind, I sometimes just hope chaeki will really work out so even if CW is so low key, when I see him on screen and happy, I know she is happy too. Just hope he will continue to sign "be happy" forever haha
@anooshaOMG the D is so scary!!!!
I wonder which is worse? If D revealSJK + MCW = stress and blood pressure go up. I only want their wedding newsSJK + rookie actress = disappointment but I think I will go on to "reminisce" abt the good old chaeki memories =) And maybe finally we can see and hope for a chaeki CF LOL
Just pray chaeki are not involved, dont even think JK wants to get caught dating even if the gal is not CW. And also no SHK at all. Let it be somebody I dont know if cannot be avoided.....definitely no SJK. MCW and SHK at all. I dont want to write long post to defend them -.-"
Actually I already know abt the "Dispatch release news" many days before the release date. When I first saw the news, I got such bad premonition. Just hope this time round no more bad premonition.
@cinnamoroll14wow you are fast becoming as good as @jeonghyang
@idom wrotesjk that he met jang KS by chance that day..so jks invited sjk because they know each other due to a movie "a case of murder in itaewon"

I really think JK has come a long way, hope he will become "people actor" one day just like he wish and marry the gal we all like haha 2mxetxi.jpg
a case of murder in itaewon

Off topiccant believe I watched 40mins of TWTWB bts, i did not even finish watching NG bts -.-". love them so much. The OST is amazing!

@charmingtail Well...bad premonition? I sense it everytime Dispatch announce that they'll announce a new couple or something. I think the riff between Dispatch and SportsSeoul is encouraging the paparazzi phenomenon to grow to that extent of Hong Kong's . It's really a bad premonition overall. 
The OST.....That will be the first drama OST compilation which I've downloaded them all. 

@charmingtail said: @anooshaOMG the D is so scary!!!!
I wonder which is worse? If D revealSJK + MCW = stress and blood pressure go up. I only want their wedding newsSJK + rookie actress = disappointment but I think I will go on to "reminisce" abt the good old chaeki memories =) And maybe finally we can see and hope for a chaeki CF LOL
Just pray chaeki are not involved, dont even think JK wants to get caught dating even if the gal is not CW. And also no SHK at all. Let it be somebody I dont know if cannot be avoided.....definitely no SJK. MCW and SHK at all. I dont want to write long post to defend them -.-"

@Charm  High Five Sista! Kekeke, we are so ganging up on @anoosha ...oh well. :D *High Five!* @cedricgordon ;)

@anoosha Just look at JK's body language. Can a guy squeeze himself any further in? His hands are also unnaturally positioned. There's a difference between shy and distant. And his face/smile... :)) Oh my, JK, you've gotta be less obvious dude. Oh, and :P - no use calling your Umma.
562363_566739313346603_105321111_n.jpg

@rulezhine Awww, he looks like a schoolboy...happy.