Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest itsmeu

want to update bout ysy in jogja~
the pic from @mimilk17 and @ysy94 is the pic of ysy bought a wedang ronde xD! (thats a traditional java ginger drink)from some source.. after he drank the ronde, he bought some and took away the drink xD he love wedang :x
and the rest of pic.... (u know... i've been tweeting like crazy this day bcos of ysy x) )
r600x600.jpg

r600x600.jpg

cr zahra adzkiya
ysy in bus http://instagram.com/p/YkqyxeDyCI/
and thiiiiis!! ysy try "ssssstt" to the noise fans..hehe to calm the fans I mean,,,BIynTMoCUAEJZei.jpg:large
cr @yahsofi
762722835.jpg

cr @Triplekwan501
quote from twitter "@niquenoona Waaaaa so cute siyoon oppa!!♥ he keeps saying "terima kasih! Terima kasih!!" after done w his drinks (ronde) heheheheheBahahaha a fan shouted "si yoon oppa saranghaeyoo!!!" but siyoon just mumbling himself "ronde ronde where is ronde?" hahaha omg"

as u seeeee... uri shi yoon is very kind and low profile actor n cuteeeee :x :x

Guest eniya

Cr. uploader

That video above... when he shouted Terima kasih!.... this guy sure knows how to make his fans go wild nowadays huh?And he doesn't look stress out at all by the big crowd.. in fact.. he seems to enjoy and also able to control the crowd too.

Guest eniya

Source from: Baidu Siyoon bar 

2i856a.jpg
Cr as labelled

35d8fti.jpg
cr:@afimoelyono 

33c2720.jpg
cr fechlyes 

4sfbrq.jpg
Cr as labelled

Uee and YSY seems to be able to click quite well. 

Awww. .. this two quite close aren't they :) I notice that since they first trip. They always side by side and laughing together. At first i kinda hoping that she and ysy will be in the same team because they click together. hoping this time she will be together with ysy instead of HJ. I feel pity for her to sit far away from HJ from first ep.

And remember that one member of afterschool is ysy fan? I forgot her name.

Guest eniya

Oh yeah.... not just one but 2 members from her grp like him.... haha... He is a hot hot guy, who can't resist... haha~

I guess KHJ is just like YSY slow to warm up... so when u put 2 guys like that tgr... it takes a longer while for the sparks to get started. KHJ, i do not know him much but what i learn tat though he may look cold ( or i should say cool ) on the outside, but he is actually a very nice sincere guy in his own way and has his own unique 4D personality too...that's why his fans like him~

I believe after more trips tgr, YSY will be able to chat with him more... don't u find him rather chatty in these trips... hahaa ~

OMO.... 2nd ep tomorrow and HAPPY noodle ~ can't wait ~ 

\:D/

@eniya, the other girl is Lizzie from Orange Caramel not afterschool :)

YSY tried hard in this VS and give his best. He walk from his comfort zone the calm and serious ysy to be more daring and cheerful like kkaegeum.

And seeing he so calm among the crowed showing how good his self control is. Maybe because he get used meeting non celebrities people thru his charity work makes him quite comfortable around many people like this.

Guest ysy94

The problem is watching those vid make my hear hurt, it's so noisy ~~, but I must choice between hurting my noise and hearing his voice =))Anyway, please calm down, I really worry for the shooting... fan make variety show becomes unreal

Guest ysy94

giselle_tw said:
OMG !!!! hahahha whats wrong with his costume :))I think this time they make them selling stuff in the market with ajumma wardrobe :))I just cant .... *lol 

@ysy94 : That thing call Batik it's traditional textile/ sarong people used to wear in Indonesia. But since now they in the market usually seller will wear it as an apron while they selling stuff :) I think one of YSY mission/concept for BFF is to appear goofy in every episode :)
Edit :Filming condition for today is good. Fanbase decided not tp reveal the shooting location in order to avoid any crowed. Only 50 people or so that able to stalk the team. And filming staff also keep changing location to distract the crowed so hopefully today filming will be much better than yesterday. 

Guest trisy

"Barefoot Friends are at the Yogya-next venue is a small village of Yogya with lots of craft goods. It's a longstanding locations. "

Credit: BarefootFriends @ Tw V
just kidding...
shi yoon oppa...don't forget our puppy hehehe..
58147_564873826866355_366235616_n.jpg
:D