Guest loveitall

I noticed that before Lee Yowon comes out in a drama or a movie she would release a pictorial.  id="yui_3_7_2_17_1366673408600_365" style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 11px 4px 4px; width: 400px; color: rgb(51, 63, 65);"The Recipefullsizephoto137057.jpg

fullsizephoto135463.jpg
Release date in South Korea : 
2010/10/21 id="yui_3_7_2_17_1366673408600_348" style="font-size: 2.5em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2; font-family: VollkornRegular, serif;"Lee Yo Won-Marie Claire 2010Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
http://koreafilm.ro/blog/2010/11/lee-yo-won-marie-claire-2010-34950/

It's an image of a mysterious woman.

49 Days
photo158139.jpg

Airing dates :2011/03/16~2011/05/1949 Days’ Lee Yo-won in Sureby girlfriday | February 27, 2011 |

LeeYoWon1.jpg

Here’s a fashion spread with Lee Yo-won (Queen Seon-deok, The Recipe), star of the upcoming drama 49 Days. I love to see her looking so chic and polished, since most of the time she’s not very made-up for her roles. Well, minus the crazy ornate costumes and crowns when she was Princess Duk-man. But the preview for 49 Days shows her as a low-key, lifeless character, which I’m assuming will change drastically once her body gets inhabited by a new soul.

I gotta say, I’m pretty damn excited by this drama, especially since the trailer promises something different from the current k-drama landscape. (Am SO not interested in the power struggles of the rich and richer.) And I’m also now obsessed with the idea that all reapers look like Jung Il-woo…because that would be GENIUS. I mean, who wouldn’t want to go to their afterlife, if Jung Il-woo was motioning for you to come hither? Let’s go, Pretty! Screw this plane of existence…I’m going with you!

The production is helmed by writer-PD combo So Hyun-kyung and Jo Young-kwang(Brilliant Legacy and Prosecutor Princess), and also stars Jo Hyun-jaeBae Soo-binSeo Ji-hye, and Nam Gyuri.

49 Days premieres Wednesday, March 16, following Sign on SBS.

LeeYoWon3.jpg

LeeYoWon2.jpg

LeeYoWon4.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/02/49-days-lee-yo-won-in-sure/

There's a feeling of somebody else.

Guest loveitall

Horse Doctor
photo258500.jpg
fullsizephoto258039.jpg
Airing dates :2012/10/01~2013/03/25
class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Yo Won for Singles Magazine
Lee Yo Won is featured in next month’s Singles, with Gong Hyo Jin on the cover. In her spreads, the Horse Doctor star has her hair neatly pulled back, and she looks classy in a variety of sleekly tailored clothes. Her outfits are completed with DAKS bags, and from my understanding, proceeds from the sale of these accessories will be donated to the fashion brand’s children’s charity.

gradient.png10
91gradient.png10gradient.png6gradient.png6
Lee Yo Won for Singles Magazine cr :kmagazinelovers

Lee Yo Won - Singles Magazine

Credits: http://kmagazinelovers / http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?

An image of a rich & poised woman.

Suspect X

274A94405175082A0321D7

Release date in South Korea : 2012/10/18

The perfect alibi of a genius mathematician

I suspect X

, Fall to seduce her , yiyowon !

Mystery is fully transformed into a woman !

one of the most anticipated movies this fall, above the portal site search ranks, and the buzz in the film X> < suspects .

You can modify the image by double-clicking 26226E335175082E1A8F17

19563B39517508302F65BA 1918A64051750832298DFD

suspects the start of the incident , the girl commits murder, ' telephone line '!

Femme fatale charm chic with intense eyes with a smile like sunshine, I want to keep to the charm !

Republic of Korea 2012 Fall Fashion mystery woman yiyowon , conquered !

elaborate mystery, a genius mathematician is going to design the perfect alibi to hide a murder committed by her loving woman he secretly painted works , the first challenge acting transformation successful yiyowon,, on the mystery genre Beauty & Lifestyle. fashion magazine Marie Claire , Allure Magazine Korea ', ' InStyle not be an exaggeration to say this move has mastered the fashion magazine issue 10delicate images and imposingattractive, unique sense of chic charm yiyowon rush this fall as an actress with the most appropriate yiyowonsensual femme fatale woman from Allure is noeswaejeok semi-smoky makeup stylish and piece wool with bright red lipstick, as well as in InStyle in college X> I suspect the director and affectionate pictorial cuts unveiled<ST1: personname w: st = "on" I> </ st1: personname> bangeunjin director X> < suspects ' telephone line 'sunshine girl wanna live with someone's of the personnel, I do not think ? " of said casting Story yiyowon dazzling smile can enjoy the pictorial pictorial station Woman X> I suspect even after the accidental death of events centered on the line ' telephone line ' was in fear from the subtle emotional expression. Spreading to the stringent smoke that is expected to show off the true face as actress .

11470C36517508341A95BC

Be responsible mystery woman yiyowon, and this fall, method actor <st1:personname w:st="on"> ryuseungbeom </ st1:> personname , <st1:personname w:st="on"> Cho Jin - Woong </ st1: personname> anticipated ensemble X> < suspects in theaters nationwide on October 18, and at the same time opening frenzy will come driving .

Credits: http://matchpou.tistory.com/3866
An image of a killer & a seductive woman.

Fist of Legend 
photo266076.jpg
photo286438.jpg
Release date in South Korea : 2013/04/10

LEE YOWON - INSTYLE MAGAZINE March 2013
tumblr_milns3EP7i1rcoad1o2_400.jpg
tumblr_milns3EP7i1rcoad1o1_400.jpg
tumblr_milns3EP7i1rcoad1o3_250.jpg
tumblr_milns3EP7i1rcoad1o4_400.jpg
tumblr_milns3EP7i1rcoad1o5_400.jpg
tumblr_milns3EP7i1rcoad1o6_400.jpg
tumblr_milns3EP7i1rcoad1o7_400.jpg

tumblr_milns3EP7i1rcoad1o8_400.jpg

Credits: http://chieraeray23.blogspot.jp/2013/02/lee-yo-won-instyle-magazine-march.html

54063757.jpg
80785336.jpg
19729564.jpg
Credits: http://vernandaolivia.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/lee-yo-won-for-sures-march-issue/

She has a cunning/ bossy image.

Guest jasdi127

I also noticed that her dramas only become huge hits if she is in the title role. Look at Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and Queen Seon Deok. Maybe she should not accept golden empire and look for a drama with her in the title role instead. Or maybe i'm just over-thinking LOL. Anyway, love her shots in BALI, i love her model like body 

Guest rintintintin

WOW! I must say, I'm envy on her body huhuhu! How i wish i had a nice body just like her??? Anyways, about the rumors of Go Soo's drama??? What happened on that?

same here, i am too much envious of LYW's perfect, supermodel body that she can wear anything and make it look elegant and gorgeous add up to that is her lovely and angelic face! :x Mr Park is very lucky indeed to have her. :-bd

Guest loveitall

Ko Soo starring in "Empire of Gold"

Actor Ko Soo is starring in the new drama "Empire of Gold".

This is his first movie come back in four years since the 2009 movie "Will It Snow On Christmas".

"Empire of Gold" is written by Park Kyeong-soo and produced by Jo Nam-gook from "THE CHASER - Drama" last year. It is about the struggle between a noble family for authority and power during the turbulent Korean era in the 1990s.

Koo Soo's role of Jang Tae-joo is a character who is born into a poor family but dreams of rising in the world and becoming the god of passion. He is left open in the path of fate when he gets in trouble with a plutocrat.

Ko Soo's co-actress is Lee Yo-won and "Empire of Gold" will be aired in July.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Credits: Hancinema  http://www.hancinema.net/ko-soo-starring-in-empire-of-gold-55344.html

Is that mean that Lee Yowon is already confirmed to play in the drama?

jasdi127 said: I also noticed that her dramas only become huge hits if she is in the title role. Look at Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and Queen Seon Deok. Maybe she should not accept golden empire and look for a drama with her in the title role instead. Or maybe i'm just over-thinking LOL. Anyway, love her shots in BALI, i love her model like body 

Guest loveitall

Lee Yo Won Radiates Sexiness In Bali For W Korea

30389164g.jpg

Lee Yo Won will be stirring the hearts of male fans as they behold next month’s issue of W Korea. The actress sheds her usual innocent image for a sexy, high fashion look.

The actress, who is styled in outfits from Michael Kors’ collection, poses in a posh, exotic resort in Bali.

46813953.jpg31982388.jpg

Credits:  http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/lee-yo-won-radiates-sexiness-in-bali-for-w-korea/#comment-13902

class="post-title"Lee Yo Won Is Ready For Summer in W Korea

The May issue of many fashion magazines is to provide the first hints that summer is right around the corner. And if the budget is right, outdoor photoshoots! So to get in on the sun, W Korea asked Lee Yo Won, who’s been busy promoting her new film Fist of Legend, if she’d come soak up some rays. The result is nothing short of gorgeous as the award-winning actress shows off her legs and her teeny tiny waist, all just steps away from the beach.

Credits: http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/04/lee-yo-won-ready-for-summer-in-w-korea/#comment-243754

omment-13902