Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

mimilk17 said:

" title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley">

You faster than me :)), when did his agency change to tourism company =))

PS: I saw Kim Ji Hoon in the list toohttp://www.taxifly.co.kr/taxifly/gallery/movie_list.php?tbl=mov&page=1

Do u understand what YSY talking about?haha!

omgggggggggggggggggg..my cutie pie  ysy is absolutely looks soooooooooooo handsome in his new hair style...not messy hair anymore..i love it :x :x faints***swoons**************** :x :\"> ps : he looks soo good in red..me ..faint***again*****

Guest itsmeu

Barefoot Friends Artist n Crew Flight From Incheon Int'l Airport To Soekarno Hatta Int'l Airport Flight By Garuda Indonesia GA879
they are stand by from 12 pm @ adisucipto airport. i hope there are ysy fans in there BIwwJEMCMAEVbuf.jpg:large
BIw2AfYCYAIc6C4.jpg:large

credit twitter @barefootfriends and @anisajalah

Guest eniya

FANCAM Incheon Intl' Airport this morning

NOpe.... this wasn't a fancam of him...but yet he still managed to sneak his happy puppy face into a few frames.  :D

Cr to uploader

2d6qu0g.png

351d090.png

34ig675.png

@ysy94, btw is he is promoting something in tat taxifly video, as a star tour guide or wat? Then, i will the first one to sign up and join the tour AND I DON"T CARE WHERE THEY ARE FLYING TO !!!!

Guest meisaeteurn

@giselle_tw I hope SY and HJ wil be in the same team this time so they can grow closer as friends :) I know that SY and EH we're friends even before this show. Anyways, 86-line is awesome ^^ and I really enjoy the rest of the cast too. I'm super happy the only girl is UEE since I like her. Hehehe

Its good to see that SY's hair is less wild than their first trip bahahahah

@giselle_tw I hope SY and HJ wil be in the same team this time so they can grow closer as friends :) I know that SY and EH we're friends even before this show. Anyways, 86-line is awesome ^^ and I really enjoy the rest of the cast too. I'm super happy the only girl is UEE since I like her. Hehehe

Its good to see that SY's hair is less wild than their first trip bahahahah

I'm hoping the same thing.

I dont know much about HJ but is he always so serious? I mean, what i see from episode 1 this guy not laughing as much as other member. Or maybe because he is in Hodong team so he doesnt get the chance to shine? Because HD basically do all the talking. I dont know. I kinda feel that he keep a distance between others.

Guest eniya

AWWWww...He so cool looking right?

29moayq.jpg

But why am i laughing when i see the 2nd pict ??? 330efys.jpg

OMO He is doing it again....2qwhavp.jpg
Source : Baidu Siyoon bar / Cr. as labelled
to see more awesome pictures : LINK

Guest xianzhongfan

I just saw Happy Noodle super long trailer of 20 mins!! Yes 20 mins!! it is like a summary of the whole show! Wuri YSY looks really really good and cute there. He has some Tak Gu and some Enriqueness in his role. Show looks like full of makjang, so I'll probably catch it just for YSY scenes.

Guest ysy94

Some bad news:Hyun Joong get injured on his face.. PLEASE KEEP CALM, IF YOU'RE ACT LIKE THIS, THEY WILL NOT COME TO INDONESIA AGAIN!

Cr: SBS BFF
Worry for Yoon, he disappeared :((