Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

eniya said: Hahaaha.....Oh no @ysy94, That's such a harsh word to use on my sweet puppy.
I am sure just by looking at him... whoever is suffering from depression will not need any more medication... just natural healing u know~

Guest eniya

HAHahaa... =))
sorry... i can't imagine how retarded u can look like...can u show me a picture to illustrate ur point please ?

Guest ysy94

eniya said: HAHahaa... =))
sorry... i can't imagine how retarded u can look like...can u show me a picture to illustrate ur point please ?

@eniya, he open up the ramyeon cup so he can stack 2 ramyeon cup together to save some space :)) I remember dramabeans says that she's going to use that tip when travel and he look like a boy scout hahahahaha ... a perfect definition for him. Other team are afraid of him because they have Shi Yoon the one who always full of preparation and it turn out right :D
I'm happy Shi Yoon work his charm in this VS. I read so many recap about BFF and most of people always mention his name in full compliment. I can't wait to see his little chicken dance in episode 2 and I wanna know peoples reactions about that :)

Guest eniya

*COugh*.... thanks @ysy94, i'm almost got choke... hahaaha.  

@giselle... me too, i am lookin forward to that chicken dance...  i think he tried to attempt some break dance or wat as i saw both his legs dangling in the air... but just look out of place.. hahaha... i can't imagine how he is going to look like on screen with that sweaty messy look hair... * shake head *

=))

fbe1pf.jpg
Driver Tak One way English ... :)) :)) This is crack me to death ... I laugh so hard while reading the caps hahahahaha

flyfde.jpg
When Andrew took a pic and he suddenly beam "Eaakk" - OMG that's the cutes voice or what hahaha so Enriqueish :))
fan381.jpg

Look at him all happy knowing that Andrew is the same age as him :)) The year of Tiger LOL 

Guest itsmeu

T--------T girls.... u know what? I cant see ysy tomorrow.. he just transit in jakarta airport and go to Jogja directly... and the date of arrival its so sudden. i just know the date today while I have a important thing to do outside jakarta from friday to monday :(hope my friends who want to stalk him can meet him.. so i can share the pic with you all
well...whereas.. i just made the banner for him :((
banner2km.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guest itsmeu

ysy94 said:
@itsmeu take care of him T_T, I heard that Elf in Indonesia is bigger than V-elf, dont let him fall again in the Elf crowd T_T                                                
:(( im sorry to late reply... fortunately tomorrow eunhyuk wont come..so the hectic elf (i hope) not there... yesss... but we have Joongers (oh what the fans name?) is really big in here..
so my local friends.. @giselle_tw and @cloe : you cant go to see him too?? T---T *hugssss* :(( I hope he will come to here again but for fanmeeting...

@itsmeu, yeah i kinda knew that they wont be staying in Jkt by seeing the way things work in episode 1. Yogya fans so lucky to have him for the next 5 days hehe.

Maybe i'll get to see him for my next trip to Korea ahaha. I'll try to visit Taxi ent. Maybe if if i get lucky i'll can meet him *daydreaming :))

Guest eniya

ooooh...now i love his Enrique' haircut for sure ... red seems to be his favourite color recently...  :x

On their way heading to indonesia...
35jaw69.jpg
zm00pl.jpg
Cr as labelled
Why are there only 5 members?  where are the other 3 ? are they joining them later or wat ???
EDIT : ok wait... i think i saw UEE's sexy legs at the front.. could be her..

Guest eniya

ok i am right, that's UEE
335f71y.jpg
xlkmjl.jpg
28ujv2u.jpg
117dxlh.jpg
1sfbqo.jpg
NOPE, i am not looking at the guy in front, but that cute baby face right at the corner...:D 
And his buddy, can't spot him anywhere...
Cr. as labelled.