Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

xianzhongfan said: giselle_tw said: @eniya, I'm driving in the middle of traffic while seeing your post, and I tell you I feel so blessed seeing his cute face on my mobile screen till it made me forgot how tired I am. Thanks for the post  :\"> 
Shi Yoon yaa ... wae soooo cuteee !!!  If being cute is a sin, I'm pretty sure this guy will be put in jail :)
Anyway, can you tell me what is it written in that paper he holding ?

I know right?! I think its better for fans not knowing their location. Its only ruin the filming to be honest.

Even though we fans happy buy honestly it not helping at all and just create hardship to all members *just like what happened to eunhyuk.

Beside it will not be fun if member do not experience the process of being lost in nowhere.

Guest ysy94

giselle_tw wrote: » I know right?! I think its better for fans not knowing their location. Its only ruin the filming to be honest.

Even though we fans happy buy honestly it not helping at all and just create hardship to all members *just like what happened to eunhyuk.

Beside it will not be fun if member do not experience the process of being lost in nowhere.

ysy94 said:

giselle_tw wrote: » I know right?! I think its better for fans not knowing their location. Its only ruin the filming to be honest.

Seeing this scene always made me LOL 
5zdvdy.jpg

Remember this scene when he use that fan for himself, we can hear female staff laughing at him in the background ?? It must be really funny seeing his 4D personality, even they cannot contain them-self to think how cute YSY is :)
And if you pay attention during the show, everytime YSY made his comment we always hear laughing sound from the editing team. Now, even editing team found this guy is funny and witty :D

All member confirm to do shooting in Jogyakarta probably in Borobudur & Malioboro area, but since yogya is quite huge, maybe they will split the team.
I think they cancel to go to Bandung and will go to Bali instead *this still rumor.
Barefoot Friends flight to Indonesia KE5627 April 26 departure 10:35am (KST) arrival Sukarno-Hatta airport 15:45pm (Jakata time) ^_^

All member confirm to do shooting in Jogyakarta probably in Borobudur & Malioboro area, but since yogya is quite huge, maybe they will split the team.

I think they cancel to go to Bandung and will go to Bali instead *this still rumor.

Barefoot Friends flight to Indonesia KE5627 April 26 departure 10:35am (KST) arrival Sukarno-Hatta airport 15:45pm (Jakata time) ^_^

I'm ready to see YSY new look again.Have a safe trip BFF cast especially to my love YSY.

:x

Guest eniya

@ysy94,  definitely he will shine more.... i just hope more ppl will tune in and suport this show...and let rating go higher ~ 

@giselle_tw... tat part when he started to show off his things from the paper bag were so cute...i can't stop laughing too... did u notice his stick his tongue out in a funny way when he was fanning....Btw, i was confused at first why he keep those used cups noodle ... and then i realize those were new packs...he actually remove the ingredients and packed them separately in a zip lock bag so he could tack up those cups tgr to save luggage space...Smart boy huh. 

15vbqg.jpg

Guest eniya

@xianzhongfan....i can't believe a guy at this age could be sooo adorable without trying too hard. I would like to flood this thread with more of those pictures... but time doesn't allow me as i am rushin work. Just add a few more here... 

eiqzxv.jpg

2zh19om.jpg

1qnxgm.jpg
2mhztk8.jpg

source:  Baidu Siyoon bar / cr. as labelled.

hwx2s9.jpg

but please CAN SOMEONE give me a good reason why he always does that ?

Guest eniya

Top 10 Reasons "Barefoot Friends" is a must-see!

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/04/top-10-reasons-barefoot-friends-is-a-must-see/

Guest eniya

Hahaaha.....Oh no @ysy94, That's such a harsh word to use on my sweet puppy.
I am sure just by looking at him... whoever is suffering from depression will not need any more medication... just natural healing u know~