Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

@giselle_tw

yes, that red jacket is definitely so Enrique ... remember he also keep that greenish backpack (from the final ep. last kiss) we saw in one of his interviews when he went to the bookstore...I really think he does love the Enrique's wardrobe... 

AND i just realise that this grey sweater looks exactly like the one from ep. 5!!! 

51oao7.png
jgnyar.png

i3horb.jpg

x5b3mx.jpg

Cr. as labelled

Guest ysy94

eniya said:

EVERYDAY starting from 28 

韩星尹施允与内地红星李菲儿,张峻宁,高曙光,王思懿主演的美食时尚剧《幸福的面条》,即将于428日起,每晚黄金档在浙江卫视中国蓝剧场全国上星首播.

source - http://www.zjstv.com/news/telenews/2013/04/2013-04-22298056.html#673071-tieba-1-50548-790ba0035d2dc7b60f0e35c4dac423b7

面条是什么味道?生活的酸、爱情的甜、励志的苦、还是韩国的辣,《幸福的面条》一部舌尖上的电视剧,42819:30浙江卫视中国蓝剧场带给你春天的味道。

source - 传片地址:http://www.zjstv.com/dianbo/dsj/zgljc/2013/04/2013-04-22298042.html

Guest xoxo402

@eniya Yoon is very smart. Like you said his wearing red jacket so his fans can found him easily at airport. I just notice that grey sweater too....Channel M just aired FBND Episod 5 and 6...I really miss our OTP and all the casts.

Oh @eniya good eyes you have! :-bd
No wonder i feel familiar with that grey sweater. It exactly the same.

So its not only us that fall in love with Enrique. It seems that YSY himself fall in love to the character. Maybe sponsor team just hand out all Enrique wardrobe to him because they know he loves Kkae geum style :))

eniya

wrote:

»

@April21S

<br />

first upload the picture to tinypic.com ( or other server) , it will give u a list of links, usually i copy one of the links at the bottom. Then i paste the link into one of the tiny green square icon (5th icon from the right) and submit. Hope it helps.<br />

<br />

u can also hv a look a this link -

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos

I just finished the first episode of Barefoot friends..and I LOVE it :x What can I say ? I Love YSY even morehe is soo natural, very hard working, smart, and his voice..omoooooooooo I just love to hear his deep and calm voice :x he was doing a great job in barefoot friends, at first i was kind of doubt him, but he did it very well, ..I'm so proud of him :x..I can't wait for the next episode

Guest eniya

Make a guess of what he is going to do the next ...

2j0nqr5.jpg

5ba780.jpg
s1tfty.jpg10412d2.jpg

WILL U PLEASE STOP ACTING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps:great!... spoilers not working again...his cuteness can't be hidden

Source : Baidu Siyoon bar / Cr. as labelled
To see more of his adorable expression : LINK

@eniya, I'm driving in the middle of traffic while seeing your post, and I tell you I feel so blessed seeing his cute face on my mobile screen till it made me forgot how tired I am. Thanks for the post  :\"> 
Shi Yoon yaa ... wae soooo cuteee !!! If being cute is a sin, I'm pretty sure this guy will be put in jail :)
Anyway, can you tell me what is it written in that paper he holding ?