Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn's Joo Won Universe

Awww.... his such a cutie.  Some people say his not cute and so I tried psyching myself while looking at his pics and saying "Cutie is not cute!!!" just to understand them why they don't see him as one. But I guess, I will never understand them, coz everytime I look at him... I fail and say... "Awwwweeee!!!! Joo Won is so so cute". I guess this is one thing that I'm glad I failed in life. :))

jw14364.jpg

Joo Won: coolreborn, you do know you have work right? You failed in trying to avoid me, huh.

coolreborn: Work?!!! Ahhhh.... Nooooo!!!!! *hugs Cutie's leg* Can I just stay here?

Joo Won: No. Go back to work.

coolreborn: Cutie, you are starting to look like my boss. Don't do this. *hugs legs more tightly*

Joo Won: *sighs*

@coolreborn: you are so funny, I cant concentrate on my work too. Keep pressing F5 to update your Cutie's pics, info, and your imaginary talk.
:D
Thanks to these all things, I feel more relaxed from my boring work.
Go back to my work now. Kekeke

you are right @coolreborn, if my productivity is measured by time spent on Cutie, it will be off the charts

staring................tongue!

be2c44086e061d95d3ff2b7d7bf40ad163d9cae3credit : Joo Won baidu

work not done!

I am revisiting OB and somehow I find Cutie as Tae Hee even more hawt than I did before, is it possible? Maybe I wasn't moaty then, the first time I watched OB. Hmmm......can I blame it on soompi?