Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

LOL. @coolreborn

Are you sure you're not the Wicked Queen in Snow White or Grandma Wolf in Red Riding Hood. 

Why do I have this feeling that the lucky fan will be an ahjumma.  Yeah, you go for it ahjumma.   LIFE IS MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL AS AHJUMMA IN JOO WON'S WORLD

Lucky fan, dancing one to one with Cutie.  Arghhh.  Ballroom dancing classes in Taipei will be full with anticipated fans.

Guest Mishiellie

ok.. I am only 3 pages behind.. I thought it would be like 20+
going to be busy today!!! will come back tonight to spazzzz

I am late.very very late.Nevertheless congratulation for achieving 1000 pages.It was only 50 plus when i started reading this thread.Let's go for achieving10000 pages.I may not come here often but you are always in my heart. JOO WON!I ♥♥♥♥ U.

Just wanted to share something. Actually, it was @ctfrsgp unnie who first introduced me to this video and frankly, I am impressed.

Let's just say I'm addicted to JYP's song Honey. This song stayed in my playlist for about three months (i'm not kidding!), with me playing this song for about 3-5 times continuosly. I also scoured YT for every performance done (even those covered by other singers), and of all the performances done for this song, the singer usually have barely enough breath to sing the song flawlessly (with the exception of JYP, of course). My respect for Joo Won as singer just rose magnanimously when i saw and heard him sing that song.

While i was laughing because of the female reactions, what i noticed is that he never GASPED FOR BREATH EVEN ONCE. It must be his theater and Musical background. And really, JYP's songs are really, really hard to sing. He has this technique that only a few can actually imitate, let alone sing flawlessly. I was actually disappointed that they did not show the complete performance, it will be a delight to watch.

Now that i've heard him sing that song, i know that the Ghost production made the right choice in casting him. And they'll never regret it. I just wish we can watch him live, and i swear, i'll never sleep through his musical, unlike what i did every single year when i watch musicals! :)) :)) :))

crazyoverkdrama said: Just wanted to share something. Actually, it was @ctfrsgp unnie who first introduced me to this video and frankly, I am impressed.

Let's just say I'm addicted to JYP's song Honey. This song stayed in my playlist for about three months (i'm not kidding!), with me playing this song for about 3-5 times continuosly. I also scoured YT for every performance done (even those covered by other singers), and of all the performances done for this song, the singer usually have barely enough breath to sing the song flawlessly (with the exception of JYP, of course). My respect for Joo Won as singer just rose magnanimously when i saw and heard him sing that song.

While i was laughing because of the female reactions, what i noticed is that he never GASPED FOR BREATH EVEN ONCE. It must be his theater and Musical background. And really, JYP's songs are really, really hard to sing. He has this technique that only a few can actually imitate, let alone sing flawlessly. I was actually disappointed that they did not show the complete performance, it will be a delight to watch.

Now that i've heard him sing that song, i know that the Ghost production made the right choice in casting him. And they'll never regret it. I just wish we can watch him live, and i swear, i'll never sleep through his musical, unlike what i did every single year when i watch musicals! :)):)):))

Master @mrdimples, i was actually planning on writing something regarding that ajumma scene in 1n2d, but when i saw this video, i knew i have to post this first. :)) i really enjoyed watching him sing Honey because he made it look so easy to sing! There was actually a version sang by Leeteuk of SJ and he was looking like a human pretzel trying to sing the song. He did a good job but you can see he was having a difficult time maximizing his breathing. (sorry leeteuk fans... Don't bash me please! :(( )

But Joo Won can still afford to smile all through out the song! Amazing... And if you guys would find the english translation of the song, you'll understand why the ladies were giddy. I would too, if he sang that and pointed to me! =)) =)) =))