Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest snoweun157

2 weeks passed already since YSY went to Vietnam for Barefoot friends filming. But I can never forget the moments when I met him. I was the one that held banner "Yoon Shi Yoon oppa, sa rang ham ni da". When he was riding a cyclo, he saw my banner and he said "I love you too". Notice, at that time, I and my friend stood there, so it's just like he said to only me keke ~ He's awesome in every way :)

snoweun157 said: 2 weeks passed already since YSY went to Vietnam for Barefoot friends filming. But I can never forget the moments when I met him. I was the one that held banner "Yoon Shi Yoon oppa, sa rang ham ni da". When he was riding a cyclo, he saw my banner and he said "I love you too". Notice, at that time, I and my friend stood there, so it's just like he said to only me keke ~ He's awesome in every way :)

Guest snoweun157

Frinda said: Awwwww!!!Lucky!!!!Awwwww!!!  :x I love that he doesn't just greet his fans!!I would screammmmmmmmmm or maybe faint to check me if i was ok!!! xixixi  ;))
Sounds like he might do that if one of his fans would faint in front of him! ;)) Btw i'm watching older shows of Happy Sunday so now i get it what this show is all about!! :-bd

Guest ysy94

snoweun157 said: Frinda said: Awwwww!!!Lucky!!!!Awwwww!!!  :x I love that he doesn't just greet his fans!!I would screammmmmmmmmm or maybe faint to check me if i was ok!!! xixixi  ;))
Sounds like he might do that if one of his fans would faint in front of him! ;)) Btw i'm watching older shows of Happy Sunday so now i get it what this show is all about!! :-bd

Guest Xia-ya

I already have two packs of tissues left from when I watched I Miss You. Lol Wow This is going to be the first Chinese drama I watch since the last time I saw KO-One 3. 

Guest meisaeteurn

Wow. The drama looks pretty interesting.

The person who does the voice over (dub) did a good job.

I have only one thing to complain about. The dubbing of the screaming. Are they actually needed? Hmmmm... Maybe they just wanted the voice to sound consistent. But it's so weird lol. Not to mention dubbing over crying scenes will always be kind of awkward.

Is there ever a chance of this drama going to South Korea? Seems most unlikely. But if so, they can just leave Siyoon's voice hahahaha :)

Guest eniya

Yeah, the other actors looks cute to me too. The storyline may not be original or fantastic ( reminds me of baker king ) and his voice is dubbed, i will still want to watch it all the way and enjoy the ride... haha... just becos i want to see more of him and i know his acting skills esp the crying scene is going to move my heart again. Actually i kind of thought why he took up this project...could it be cooking in the children's home speaks to his heart in some way? But anyway, I am quite glad the quality of the film production is not bad too. 

YSY FIGHTING !!!

MY BAREFOOT FRIENDS TODAY!!!

PS : I just hv to stop watching the trailer half way thru...too much spoilers for those who understand chinese... ~X(

Guest eniya

Continue spazzing
I love his red jacket and stripe Tshirt...it's so sunny bright on him. reflecting his chirpy mood~fnef07.jpg
SMILE~2pr6w43.jpg
SMILE~2gt9m2s.jpg
SMILE AGAIN~1zfrcj4.jpg
Someone also gave him a tiger stuff toy ~2z89u1t.jpg
SMILE everywhere~eqs748.jpg
Cr baidu Siyoon bar/ Gem1ni7

2wgygjs.jpg
Look, he was even smiling when he looked out the window..

Cr as labelled

Guest ysy94

eniya said:

Yeah, the other actors looks cute to me too. The storyline may not be original or fantastic ( reminds me of baker king ) and his voice is dubbed, i will still want to watch it all the way and enjoy the ride... haha... just becos i want to see more of him and i know his acting skills esp the crying scene is going to move my heart again. Actually i kind of thought why he took up this project...could it be cooking in the children's home speaks to his heart in some way? But anyway, I am quite glad the quality of the film production is not bad too. 

YSY FIGHTING !!!

MY BAREFOOT FRIENDS TODAY!!!

PS : I just hv to stop watching the trailer half way thru...too much spoilers for those who understand chinese... ~X(

Guest ysy94

Ok, watch BFFs first ep and I have some experience: Dont ever gift him an English book =)))
passenger: How long have you been in Vietnam?Tak cyclo (SY): WHAT???? My name is Tak =)))

just finished watching 1st ep of BF and i gotta tell it's quite fun even i hv to watched it raw. but still i will give my proper judgement once i watch it with sub.

Honestly this 1st episode YSY hold very crucial role. He hold more air time compare to the others cast. Camera keep rolling for him and the reason being its because he is so fun! He soooo chatty, friendly and full of smile. Because of him, his team can gain cash because his initiative move to come to the Australian couple and ask them to ride his cycling *or whatever that is call. He so friendly and that ausie guy cannot ignore his friendly aura and the calling each other "friend" and share a good conv. His English was pretty decent compare to the others so they can hv pretty ok conv.

YSY is truly a germ. I'm actually quite surprise that he had that much of airtime. Maybe because he is more chatty compare to the other member. I'm proud to say that he come really natural compare to his fellows varshow sunbae. And i would never in my wildest dream would think that I will say this, but that stormy hair he had was actually look cute to him onscreen. I gotta tell you guys he could be an icon for this show if he can maintain his attitude all the way.

I cant wait fir episode 2!!