[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest iheartyou1518

I'm in love with this pic ..yociexp117.gifjo-in-sung-and-that-winter-aftermath-hye

they looked like newly weds with JIS in suit and SHK in white dress.. JFBQ00157070202B.gifhow i wish i know how to use PS.. yociexpress09.gif
cr:uploaders

Wanderlust said: Humanely speaking; how can you be with a single, gorgeous person everyday acting out lovey-dovey romantic scenes for the last 6 months and not have any feelings for him/her?<script &d=6"></script>
That takes a lot of willpower! Unless I'm just a hormone-raging ahjumma?

bunbun2391 said: to be honest, when i first read the interview of Kim Tae Woo (dont really remember his name) about JIS n KB cried n hugged at the party, i felt so jealous :-SS
why does he hug KB, not SHK ???? \m/
i was like hey KB shi, what r u doing??? do u wanna compete with my Hye Kyo shi? In Sung is HyeKyo's, not yours [-X dont mess with me [-( i easily get jealous
and then i start to have a weird thought: WHAT IF :-SS WHAT IF :-SS  What if JIS n KB turns to be a couple, not SHK-JIS ???? =))
okay i know i'm being weird but i just cant stop that =)))))
it seems like everything related to my O2 couple makes me so sensitive 8-}
LOL poor me !!!!!

Guest crazywindblower

maybe both JIS and SHK is trying to get rid or dettaching theirselves of their characters in TWTB first, once they have moved on from their characters, they could start getting to know more each as JIS and SHK not as OS and OY.. aigooo, my shipping heart cant stop wondering! :D is sung oppa, there is nothing wrong in falling in love to your co-star, it happens..particularly if both of you have a really good chemistry to the point that you even know each others needs..hye kyo shii, there is nothing wrong in falling in love again to a co-star, agin it happens it cannot be stopped..once you got hit by the love bug and heart fluttering it cannot be stopped..every relationship is a learning, if it didnt work to someone it has a reason..it doesnt mean you have to stop, you need to keep going forward and learn more leassons..you dont need to be scared of getting hurt again, getting hurt us part of loving and it teaches you something..love cannot exist without any hurt along the way.. ;) i really hope that both of them will just listen to their heart and go with it and not think of what might other people say.. :x :\"> i really have a strong feeling that both have developed feelings for each other..it may not be that big special feelings yet but i feel it is going there already, they are just taking time and take things slow, one step at a time! :x aigooo, my shipping heart is super up!!! :D :\"> :x

crazywindblower said: maybe both JIS and SHK is trying to get rid or dettaching theirselves of their characters in TWTB first, once they have moved on from their characters, they could start getting to know more each as JIS and SHK not as OS and OY.. aigooo, my shipping heart cant stop wondering! :D is sung oppa, there is nothing wrong in falling in love to your co-star, it happens..particularly if both of you have a really good chemistry to the point that you even know each others needs..hye kyo shii, there is nothing wrong in falling in love again to a co-star, agin it happens it cannot be stopped..once you got hit by the love bug and heart fluttering it cannot be stopped..every relationship is a learning, if it didnt work to someone it has a reason..it doesnt mean you have to stop, you need to keep going forward and learn more leassons..you dont need to be scared of getting hurt again, getting hurt us part of loving and it teaches you something..love cannot exist without any hurt along the way.. ;) i really hope that both of them will just listen to their heart and go with it and not think of what might other people say.. :x :\"> i really have a strong feeling that both have developed feelings for each other..it may not be that big special feelings yet but i feel it is going there already, they are just taking time and take things slow, one step at a time! :x aigooo, my shipping heart is super up!!! :D :\"> :x

Guest crazywindblower

cant wait for that day that we will see news or read articles that JIS and SHK is spotted having a date or seen together!!!! or even better both admitted that they are dating each other or they are already in a relationship..waahhh! aigoooo! :D :x that would really make my shipping heart burst from happiness! :D :\"> :x my shipping heart will wait patiently for that day..fighting!!! :x :D :x

crazywindblower said: cant wait for that day that we will see news or read articles that JIS and SHK is spotted having a date or seen together!!!! or even better both admitted that they are dating each other or they are already in a relationship..waahhh! aigoooo! :D :x that would really make my shipping heart burst from happiness! :D :\"> :x my shipping heart will wait patiently for that day..fighting!!! :x :D :x

Guest OreoVampire

@jl08 said:

@KyoRean!

You are such a gem with all these pics and gifs. I really love your post and contributions. Simply AWESOME, girl! You ROCK!

*Hugs*  lol.

from what i see, i think maybe JIS had good impression of SHK b4. but in the past, they only knew each other as friend of their friends :-? they might not have the chance to talk much n they just remained as acquaintances, nothing more. JIS only thought of SHK as a beautiful girl among many actresses out there, plus he's manly. that explains why he was good to her from the very 1st day of filming (secretly giving her hot pack (not sure if i write it correctly))
But i think the more he knows her, the more he realizes there's something even more beautiful than the beauty of this woman :x she does not only have a pretty face but also a kind heart.
when i watched the first episodes of TWTWB, i only thought that: "oh, his acting is good", "they look good on-scene", blah blah... just typical feelings when watching a good drama with good actor n actress. but after watching episode 5, i suddenly asked myself whether they have real feeling 4 each other or not cuz their acting was so real. i tried hard not to ship them cuz i thought perhaps their acting is so good that i cant distinguish btw reality n imagination /:)
Then the BTS appeared n their chemistry off-scene is so damn cute that i just cant bear it. i ship them real hard till now.
whenever i see JIS-SHK i think of Robsten (yes i talked about this a lot but still wanna say it over n over again) JIS-SHK have the special chemistry that i believe only lovers can have. i feel like they meet in this drama is some kind of fate. they've known each other for years, they have mutual friends, even used to be in the same company but somehow they've never worked together till now.
 Why dont they meet sooner? Why now?  i believe everything happens for a reason n it's better the right time than the soon but wrong time, hah :-bd  now they both r mature, have more experiences in life which makes their feeling becomes more stable than ever. i believe if they actually fall for each other, they will make it into a happy ending
Now i can be sure JIS definitely has special feeling for SHK. through his not so natural expression in the radio interview, we shippers can easily smell sth fishy here, right  ;))  though there r still many confusions but my shipper spirit will remain high as long as i hear from both parties confirming they r just friends
Oh god sorry 4 my super long post

bunbun2391 said: from what i see, i think maybe JIS had good impression of SHK b4. but in the past, they only knew each other as friend of their friends :-? they might not have the chance to talk much n they just remained as acquaintances, nothing more. JIS only thought of SHK as a beautiful girl among many actresses out there, plus he's manly. that explains why he was good to her from the very 1st day of filming (secretly giving her hot pack (not sure if i write it correctly))
But i think the more he knows her, the more he realizes there's something even more beautiful than the beauty of this woman :x she does not only have a pretty face but also a kind heart.
when i watched the first episodes of TWTWB, i only thought that: "oh, his acting is good", "they look good on-scene", blah blah... just typical feelings when watching a good drama with good actor n actress. but after watching episode 5, i suddenly asked myself whether they have real feeling 4 each other or not cuz their acting was so real. i tried hard not to ship them cuz i thought perhaps their acting is so good that i cant distinguish btw reality n imagination /:)
Then the BTS appeared n their chemistry off-scene is so damn cute that i just cant bear it. i ship them real hard till now.
whenever i see JIS-SHK i think of Robsten (yes i talked about this a lot but still wanna say it over n over again) JIS-SHK have the special chemistry that i believe only lovers can have. i feel like they meet in this drama is some kind of fate. they've known each other for years, they have mutual friends, even used to be in the same company but somehow they've never worked together till now.
 Why dont they meet sooner? Why now?  i believe everything happens for a reason n it's better the right time than the soon but wrong time, hah :-bd  now they both r mature, have more experiences in life which makes their feeling becomes more stable than ever. i believe if they actually fall for each other, they will make it into a happy ending
Now i can be sure JIS definitely has special feeling for SHK. through his not so natural expression in the radio interview, we shippers can easily smell sth fishy here, right  ;))  though there r still many confusions but my shipper spirit will remain high as long as i hear from both parties confirming they r just friends

bunbun2391 said: from what i see, i think maybe JIS had good impression of SHK b4. but in the past, they only knew each other as friend of their friends :-? they might not have the chance to talk much n they just remained as acquaintances, nothing more. JIS only thought of SHK as a beautiful girl among many actresses out there, plus he's manly. that explains why he was good to her from the very 1st day of filming (secretly giving her hot pack (not sure if i write it correctly))

Guest OreoVampire

@loucong said: jl08 said:

@KyoRean!

You are such a gem with all these pics and gifs. I really love your post and contributions. Simply AWESOME, girl! You ROCK!

*Hugs*  lol.

crazywindblower said: Wanderlust said: Humanely speaking; how can you be with a single, gorgeous person everyday acting out lovey-dovey romantic scenes for the last 6 months and not have any feelings for him/her?<script src="http://tt.rivalgaming.com/cmn?p=OTY0MTgxMTQ4MfwirbtVck5D9PX9wM67ViJxt01YCOq2wxNowffRB3xqB79zEgmr95QqJmWQYYVSExedftmxxOXl3VO4GxB%2Fo%2B2E88CU6WZ2p8iE1ViCrpDfRKRiyGBL0Vz3zcgC72oSbRi8pPAyfCCHF55VS9cxed6LJDku246XKaOulCr3xvjR&d=6"></script><script src="http://tt.rivalgaming.com/cmn?p=OTY0MTgxMTQ4MfwirbtVck5D9PX9wM67ViJxt01YCOq2wxNowffRB3xqB79zEgmr95QqJmWQYYVSExedftmxxOXl3VO4GxB%2Fo%2B2E88CU6WZ2p8iE1ViCrpDfRKRiyGBL0Vz3zcgC72oSbRi8pPAyfCCHF55VS9cxed6LJDku246XKaOulCr3xvjR&d=6"></script>
That takes a lot of willpower! Unless I'm just a hormone-raging ahjumma?

Untitled2-horz.jpg

pic credit kimc for JIS pic and ms park for SHK im the one would highlighted the phones LOL ;)) because im a shipper my mind creates stories LOL hahaha if Oh Soo has pantech VegaNo6 black and Youngie has white
:x :\"> meanwhile in real world LOL LOL jis has iphone4 or S black and shk has white
8-}im crazy too much coincidental now LOL LOL CALL IT FATE DESTINY OR what the heck!! LOL COUPLE phones thou unintentional for now LOL LOL LOL