Guest wisteria7

cikamoi said: @tigereyespeppy Relax! :)) You seem so upset about that admin warning. I still remember the early days of Faith airing, we went into pervert stuff in here and got a warning from the previous mod for this Kdrama section. We went too far for pervy but we never learn to stop to talk about pervert after that :)) I still remember that night was me, @wisteria7 and @myphim who read the warning first =))
It's hard since no specific criteria for off topic. So I think, both parties - Heirs fan and Admin is in a helpless situation about this issue.  

Need to go now. Practicing singing and suddenly it's raining :(( Is the universe laughing at my voice now :)) . Tomorrow is the D-Day for my concert *talking like a newcomer going to debut on stage* =)) It's actually for my Korean assignment. We need to sing one Korean song. Ah, I have a theater to attend - Bonnie and Clyde. It's a performance by our school English club. Have you guys watched Bonnie and Clyde? 
See you guys tonight :D

Guest tigereyespeppy

@wisteria7
That exactly right! How can you be off topic of a show that hasn't even aired yet?????!!!! #-o
If you tell people that they can't talk then no one will post and boom...... dead thread. 8-X

Guest tigereyespeppy

@Maja
I need your help with something......
I just finished watching that video for the 12th time.......
Is that lady trying to GROPE bodyguard ahjussi?????? :-O
It looked like that's what she wanted to do and he had to stop her! :))
And then after, towards the end, it looked like LMH was asking him if he was ok or if the woman had tried something with him! =))
I would have LOVED to know what was said! :D
I'm sure they teased him after that. ;))

tigereyespeppy said: @Maja
Is that lady trying to GROPE bodyguard ajushi?????? :-O
And then after, towards the end, it looked like LMH was asking him if he was ok or if the woman had tried something with him! =))

Guest tigereyespeppy

Maja said: tigereyespeppy said: @Maja
Is that lady trying to GROPE bodyguard ajushi?????? :-O

Guest wisteria7

Now I can't get the theme from CH from running through my mind. After it,the Wodalchi theme. But both are making me feel peaceful. :x