Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

What a LOVELY DAY to start ~~~i finally got the link to watch on sunday!!!!!!!!!THank so much @giselle_tw

HOpe those who are in indonesia, will hv the chance to bump into him and grab his hands or legs,  just don't let him go ~

Guest eniya

He went from ramen to fried noodle to the latest mushroom head....oooh reminds me very much of his apple head again..
33wplsl.jpgFr DC / Cr.siyoonJP

ADORABLE just adorable....pls take care of him Beijing fans for this weekend.

Guest chenile

class="post-title"PHOTOS: Yoon Si Yoon meets Kim Hyun Joong for Barefoot Friends

Barefoot Friends 1

The 8 hosts of the upcoming outdoors-themed variety show Barefoot Friends met for the very first time, and cameras captured the adorable meeting! Kang Ho Dong, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Bum Soo, Kim Hyun Joong, Yoon Si Yoon, Yoo Se Yun, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, and After School’s UEE were each asked to send video greetings to two other hosts whom they were most curious to meet. As an admitted non-tech person, Kang Ho Dung cracked everyone up by pecking out his emails one key at a time. Check out the new co-hosts meeting each other for the first time below. The wait’s almost over for all of you looking forward to Kim Hyun Joong’s return to the small screen!

Barefoot Friends 2

Barefoot Friends 3

Barefoot Friends 4

Barefoot Friends 5

Barefoot Friends 6

Barefoot Friends 7

Barefoot Friends begins airing April 21st. Make sure to get your New Series Alert to be notified the moment it becomes available on DramaFever!

blog dramafever

Guest ysy94

eniya said: He went from ramen to fried noodle to the latest mushroom head....oooh reminds me very much of his apple head again..

Guest eniya

ysy94 said: eniya said: He went from ramen to fried noodle to the latest mushroom head....oooh reminds me very much of his apple head again..

Guest ysy94

eniya said:

ysy94 said: eniya said: He went from ramen to fried noodle to the latest mushroom head....oooh reminds me very much of his apple head again..
Fr DC / Cr.siyoonJP

Guest eniya

@ysy94, if u want to know if the guy will turn bald when he gets older.... u hv to check out where the gene he belongs to, just look at his lovely grandpa...high forehead but still has his full crown of hair.. ok???SO that means our ShiYoon belongs to the 10%.... i am confident of THAT.. trust me. ;;)
f50ml1.jpg

Guest ysy94

eniya said: @ysy94, if u want to know if the guy will turn bald when he gets older.... u hv to check out where the gene he belongs to, just look at his lovely grandpa...high forehead but still has his full crown of hair.. ok???SO that means our ShiYoon belongs to the 10%.... i am confident of THAT.. trust me. ;;)

Guest eniya

The Baidu YSY fans called themselves as Aerolite, for safety and accountability they only organize a small team of around 20 pple to welcome ShiYoon this morning. But I read tat many other individuals will be going to the airport too. Hope they all manage to catch him and give him a warm welcome there. 
They will continue to update pictures or maybe videos of him at the airport in this LINK : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2279473095
For now, what u see are the poster and beautiful heart warming gifts they prepare for him. YSY will be flying off on the 21th, and the Aerolite team will be sending him off too. 
30ikxex.jpg2a95h0i.jpg
5vcs6.jpg

Cr to Baidu / Siyoon Baidu Bar
How i wish my letter was in that pile of gifts too....I feel happy when i know fans out there love him and care for him ~

Guest eniya

Talking about gifts for Shi Yoon... ( translated from this Baidu link again )

This is what he said  during KOREA FM -  we do not need to buy gifts for him the next time, because he knows most of his fans are students and do not want burden them. As long as he received their love is good enough for him. But If you really want to get one for him, he suggested to send him old children's books so  he could transferred to the children who need help. Or else you can also give him books,  But then we will be very worried if he has read it before, the fact that ~ ~ ~ he had almost read every book ^ O ^ 

I love his charitable heart, he won't even forget those in need at all times...

Guest eniya

zx8bgy.jpg

OH BOY.... CHECK OUT THAT SUNSHINES SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2v3ig6t.jpg

Cr as labelled

HAPPY WEEKEND!

BAREFOOT FRIENDS>>>

DANCING DANCING

\:D/