Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

This fan was present at the KOREA FM, and wrote a long article in details about it. i hv only translated a small part from the original chinese article esp the part when YSY shared abt FBND.

Source : Baidu / LINK 

>>>

Put tgr some fragments of "FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR" into one movie clip, YSY explained why he to pick those shots and shared some funny stories behind them, A lot of the contents in the plot shown in the clip are of his own thoughts, some hv childhood memories, but he also talked about love and things he wants to do together with his girlfriend . Many scenarios did not hv lines or dialogues, they hv to come out of their own lines . (The fan) just pick a few of those that he talked about.

- Because he always had to act with tall actors, in order to cover up his height difference with tat person, he will think of some well-designed action, such as he is  always stomping and dancing around his brother and , not in  static/ stationary... ha ha

- Speaking of wearing panda hats and half naked...... Before the scene, he tried  a lot of variation on the panda attire, such as to wear a t-shirt without pants, whereby he had also tried that at home ( we hv to  imagine ourselves O + O ) . He also tried many selections of Panda hats and scarves until they find the best one.

-Running scene with JinRak after the game in the internet  cafe-  during filming, it was not like what it seems....as he was quite surprise how it turn out  well and beautiful after editing of the film.

- The last episode with Park Shin Hye in the  kissing scene.

one junior from performing arts school wanted to observe the shooting scene that day. but that junior came with 18 other individuals, tgr with the field staff added to a total of more than 20 to watch that kissing scene. Originally YSY being a brother/senior should advise/teach them where they should pay attention to when filming, but there is nothing to share or talk about for the kissing... (puff Haha someone was definitely shy dead ~)  :\">

@mimilk17, thanks for  the info, but anyone hv a BAREFOOT FRENS direct link for me ??? pleeeeease...

Guest eniya

Cr. to uploader

Did you just hear him speaks english at the end , " ..... where are you from ? ...Australia? WOW!... I love australia... "

Guest ysy94

Can't stop love him >"<
according to the tweet, he's practicing Hoshi no Ouji (Prince Star), I think it's a new song :-?8657511152_e073432595.jpg

Guest xianzhongfan

not sure whether this has been posted. From his Weibo on 15 April. He is saying he will be in Beijing on 20 April to promote Happy Noodle!! Lucky Beijing fans.

20号 为了幸福的面条宣传去北京~到时候见哦~![抱抱][抱抱]

a2739bc9jw1e3q3oi0l3oj.jpg

Barefoot friends next stop will be Indonesia (Jogyakarta & Bandung) & Sri Lanka.

Please follow Barefoot Friends Facebook for more updates. And also their twitter @BarefootFriends

Likes Barefoot Friends on Facebook http://t.co/tkFlko6r5d must like if you have Facebook.. Help us to promote this Twitter and Facebook ^_^"

@ysy94 : It's official Fanpage for Barefoot friends for International fans. Their update quite fast I must say, hope they also will be fast updating for BF visit in Indonesia. Since I'm not able to catch them. I wonder If I could catch him in Bandung, but the possibility is small. 
However, I think it's a good choice they pick Yogya and Bandung for their destination, I cannot imagine if they have to shoot in Jakarta, traffic jam will kill them in a sec :)).Yogya also famous for Indonesia traditional root and they have Borobudur temple (1 of the world seven wonder) and Bandung is famous for college city and their culinary so both is a good spot. I think that is one of the main concept of BF, to built cultural friendship between Korea and other country, that is why they will visit country to country for this Varshow. 

class="title" style="border: 0px none; font-family: arial; font-size: 19px; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(80, 96, 107); text-shadow: rgba(80, 80, 80, 0.247059) 0px 2px 2px; word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Barefoot Friends Next Destination is in Indonesia!Barefoot Friends' 2nd journey continues to Indonesia. 

According to the multiple sources from the show, SBS 'Good Sunday - Survival Audition K-pop Star 2''s follow-up program, 'BarefootFriends' (BF) will go to Indonesia following the filming in Vietnam. 

Since BF has not been shown its 1st episode after its filming in Vietnam, the news of another shooting oversea arouses audience's curiosity about the show. The members of BF are planning to go to Indonesia to film the show during this month. 

On April 8th, BF members of Kang Ho Dong, Yun Jong Sin, Yu Se Yun, Kim Beom Soo, Kim Hyun Joong, Yun Si Yun, SJ Eunhyuk, and Afterschool Uee had returned from its 1st filming in Vietnam. 

The preview of BF has been released showing its members struggling with the mission of 'live for 24hrs exactly like Vietnamese locals'. Most of all, the principle of 'self-sufficiency' caught audience's eyes. 

The following footage showed the cast members pulling cyclos and going boat fishing, selling in the local market. 

Also, the phrase of 'The Barefoot Journey to find real happiness' was noticeable. The preview gave a hint about the meaning of the word 'barefoot' in the show title, which represents 'all the members run barefoot without anything.' 

The BF preview including members' journey in the Vietnam without any help, communicating something beyond language only with sweat and smile, has raised expectations of the show. 

After filming in Vietnam, BF will visit another country in Southeast Asia, Indonesia, and arouse audience's curiosity about the next mission. BF's 1st episode will be airing on coming 21st, as the part 1 of 'Good Sunday'. 

Follow BF on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BarefootFriends 

Like BF on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SBSBarefootFriends 

source: news.naver.com (Korean)