Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2633

SBS Drama That Winter The Wind Blows is still hot, accessories became trend

pjqbsp0m5ieufffbvyfuwuh.jpg

[by Park Yoon-jin / translated by Joy Kim] Accessories are now important fashion items to both genders.  
For example, popular dramas lead fashion trend. Also dramas reflect the trend and make them as well. Recent SBS drama That Winter The Wind Blows, main character Zo In-sung and Kim Bum’s accessory styling became the center of an issue among viewers.  
Accessory styling in drama has special meanings for characters so drama fans and viewers pay special attention. Zo In-sung and Kim bum, both global stars of Asia showed perfect styling tips and use of accessories for men.   
For their accessories, two actors chose to wear bold and black and silver colored jewelries. The design and texture reflects the tough guy Kim Bum’s character and Cold but warm hearted Zo In-sung’s character. All of the items are from designer jewelries brand Mucha by designer Kim Jung-ju. 
Here are the accessory styling tips from two global stars Kim Bum and Zo In-sung. 

Kim Bum’s Jewerlies – Park Jin-Sung style 
fwrnst7pfckps8f6m9jdgha.jpg

From the drama, Kim Bum played professional Poker player Park Jin-sung who is tough guy but with a cute smile with charms. His drama character was popular among drama fans. 
For Park Jin-sung, Kim Bum wore unique and rough accessories. He wore a special necklace with dices. From Mucha, the dice design’s motive came from the Korean letter of the actor’s name. It gained positive reactions from male viewers. Also his ring’s design came from the actor’s name as well. 
zmyi6vxay8qg5vbhtlk1sli.jpg

Zo In-sung’s Jewelries – Oh Soo style 
37lgjjzv3x6rwzkeyhaceww.jpg

Zo In-sung’s wind bell bracelet became big issue in Korea. After it made its first appearance on eighth episode of the drama, it became second hot keyword in search engines. 
The wind bracelet was a gift for Oh Soo from Oh Young (Song Hye-gyo). The bracelet is also made by Mucha. For Oh Soo’s birthday, Oh Young prepared handmade birthday cake, coffee and the wind charm bracelet. 
The designer Kim Jung-ju said “The tight knot and small bell means strong ties between two characters.” Also she added that the bell means a lot to both of the character because Oh Young is blind and she can only rely on sounds.  
742bcowjiixi9jh7j10t1p9.jpg

According to Mucha, they said “Lot of drama fans are interested at Kim Bum and wind charm bracelet. All of the items are from Kim Jung-ju designer and please check before purchasing the product because due to the popularity, many copied items are sold.”
Meanwhile, jewelries brand Mucha is loved by many celebrities for their luxurious and unique designs. Due to collaborations with stars, it got famous overseas in Japan and China.

(photo captured from SBS That Winter The Wind Blows, Mucha) 

contact: news@bntnews.co.ukWrite: 2013-04-16 12:29:51 / Update: 2013-04-16 18:06:16

The bnt news provides the latest news coming with 6 languages including Korean, English and French leading not only cultural but also industrial Korean waves. All rights, including copyright ⓒbntnews.co.kr, in the content of these bnt news site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the bnt news.

Guest kdramafanusa

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201304161645042410
Jo In-sung will appear on his good friend Kim C's radio program "Kim C's Music Show" (KBS CoolFM 89.1MHz) on the 17th at 4pm.
http://www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/kimcmusic/

InSung starred in Kim C's "Love" MV in 2012.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-x6u9PTZE4

http://www.soompi.com/2012/04/04/jo-in-sung-to-appear-in-music-video-for-kim-cs-love/

Jo In Sung to Appear in Music Video for Kim C’s "Love"

jnkm on April 4, 2012

496861.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung has appeared on Kim C’s music video for his new track, “Love.”

Jo In Sung has shown a completely different side of him on set for the “Love” music video.

Jo In Sung’s agreement to appear in Kim C’s music video stemmed from their close friendship. Kim C received a lot of love in the past for his activities in the group, Hot Potato. When Kim C announced that he would be releasing a solo album, Jo In Sung agreed to appear in his music video. Kim C and Jo In Sung are close, long-time friends that Kim C even calls Jo In Sung “jjo da” (meaning, “stupid”) as a nickname.

496860.jpg

In contrast to many of the recent music videos, the music video for “Love” has a very mellow and calm atmosphere. There are various scenes where Kim C asks Jo In Sung some personal questions and Jo In Sung replies with a serious face expression. They were like scenes that you can find in movies or dramas.

Because the questions were very personal, the music video set was tightly regulated and did not allow for many people to be on it. This was Kim C’s consideration for Jo In Sung to allow him to focus on his acting.

The “Love” music video will only contain shots of Jo In Sung’s emotional facial expressions and various scenes of nature. The music video will be released on April 4.

Jo In sung, “Kim C calls me chicken”, another surprising friendship
http://kpopfever.com/2011/12/jo-in-sung-kim-c-calls-me-chicken-another-surprising-friendship/

Guest jissweet

@luluwannagohome: thank you very much for your translation!!! you have been working hard <3! The problem is whenever I read another interview, I feel I love him more :">... 

Guest jissweet

chinjaru said: @luluwannago  please allow me to kiss you  :-*
Thank you so much for translation ..well done !! 
in this sentence When Hye Kyo said, ‘Let me touch my oppa’s face.’ I was completed exhausted, my arms kept lowering down, and I slide out of the camera frame as well. So I said I couldn’t do it anymore.
How come? a beautiful lady in his arms and she touching his eyebrow >>eyes>> nose>>and..and..lips (i love that scene so much really curious what's HK thinking during touching his lips like that kkkkk)then what?? "i couldn't do it anymore"!!?? are you joking Insung??i like to think that actually you wanna re-filming again and again !! :-?

Guest marshmelliey

@luluwannagohome thankyou so much for the translations lulu :3i love reading his interview ^^
@kdramafanusa cant wait for in sung appearance in one of his best friend's radio tomorrow. thanks for the update :x

Guest kikay14

cr to DC

Sorry to quote this, as i am using a phone, but THAT IS SO SWEET of In Sung, really giving importance to a fan and signalling the bodyguards not to interfere while going to the fan's way and took her gift and shook her hands!

=D>

Guest crazywindblower

is jo in sung already back in korea? i miss him on tv already! :(:(:(( i wish he would really guest in running man, i wish he would really consider guesting in that show..it would be fun for sure! :D :x i wonder if he and song ji hyo will get awkward (frozen flower scene..hehehe) :)) :D i really hope he will have more cf's and magazine covers this year and for the coming years as well..and i wish and hope that in his next drama he will be paired to yoon eun hye! :x ;) O:-) :\">

Guest jissweet

crazywindblower said: is jo in sung already back in korea? i miss him on tv already! :(:(:(( i wish he would really guest in running man, i wish he would really consider guesting in that show..it would be fun for sure! :D :x i wonder if he and song ji hyo will get awkward (frozen flower scene..hehehe) :)) :D i really hope he will have more cf's and magazine covers this year and for the coming years as well..and i wish and hope that in his next drama he will be paired to yoon eun hye! :x ;) O:-) :\">

Guest luluwannagohome

kdramafanusa

said: [size=2]

Most Popular Actors in First Half of 2013

Survey conducted by Korea's marketing and research survey institute Lee's PR & Research Ltd. from March 24th to March 31st in 5 cities nationwide (Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, and Daejeon). A total of 1332 participants (from 13 to 69 years old) were asked to name their favorite stars for the 1st half of 2013.

ACTOR
1. Jo In-sung (24.8%)
2. Won Bin (12.5%)
3. Hyun Bin (11.3%)
4. Lee Byung-hun
5. Jang Dong-gun
6. Kwon Sang-woo
7. So Ji-sub
8. Song Joong-ki
9. Ha Jung-woo
10. Kang Dong-won

The survey had been conducted as a form of individual interview in the capital area including Seoul and in the major cities of Busan, Daegu, Incheon, and Kwangju. For the separate categories, two from the female and male group had answered the survey, and the survey had an accuracy of 95% with a margin of error plus or minus 2.69% in the confidence interval. [kbs]

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013041614170790946

[size=2]

This nationwide survey is conducted twice a year (1st half in March & latter half in August). There will be many news articles on it soon so I won't post the full list.

Guest luluwannagohome

Oppa so handsome in a different way during FF promotion cycle.!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! **drooling*
*gossip* Isn't Sung Yuri Song Seung Hun's ex? 

Guest sunshine4ever

I hope we have some pics for him and can find links for the radio talks tomorrow. I am glad to hear he will consider another drama if the script is good. He is right about the image for Oh Soo to last a little longer so I hope by the end of year he will choose script and hope he will be acting in another one. For now I am happy to hear that he's filming cfs and his cfs are on top. :)

Guest jissweet

Congrats to our oppa to top the list in first half of 2013 ^^...He so much deserves it :)! By the way, I am also happy to see JDG remain at the top for so long as he used to be my idol for years in the past :)...

Guest crazyfor02couplesungkyo

OMG,I almost LOST it today because I was in a Korean owned store and I mentioned to one of the clerks there that I was so IN LOVE with Jo In Sung and the older lady next to her said "Jo In Sung?? He STUPID!!"!!!...My mouth DROPPED in shock!...lol...How dare ANY female fix their lips to say such words against my GORGEOUS & SUPER PERFECT OPPA!!!!...She said he was CHOSEN as "GQ"  Magazine Man  of The Year and won a contract w/them,but REFUSED the offer because HE COULD NOT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!.....Oh Oppa,it's OK if you CAN'T speak English!!!...LOVE has a language of it's own and all we need are our HANDS & LIPS!!...LOL.....I'm STILL mad at that woman!!...Even tho my OPPA is from Korea and I'm from TEXAS doesn't mean he HAS to learn English!...He will ALWAYS  be MY OPPA!!!...
:x :x :-* :-*