Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest crazyfor02couplesungkyo

Hey Guys!...I'm NEW here,but I just HAD to come to one of my UNofficial Oppa's pages!!!...I am sooooooo IN LOVE w/Jo In Sung!!!!!...Not only because he has the EYES,SMILE & SWAGGER to melt ANY WOMAN's HEART-but he is also a n EXCELLENT ACTOR!!!...OMG!!!...I am AMERICAN and BECAUSE OF HIM,I no longer watch AMERICAN movies/dramas/comedies!!!....I can't even begin to tell you guys how MANY TIME I've watched "That Winter The Wind Blows" over and over again!!!...ALL 16 Episodes!!!....The CHEMISTRY between him & Song Hye Kyo is RIDICULOUSLY IMPRESSIVE & BELIEVABLE!!..Simply AWESOME!!!...I want them to be a REAL LIFE COUPLE so BAD!!!!...I pray to the Heavens that THEY WILL be together and share a wonderful & love-filled future together!!!...I will NEVER STOP wanting them together for AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!....(Oppa,maybe SHE'S your SOUL mate?!!).......*HuGs & KiSSes to them BOTH*!!!!!!......#TeamSung-Kyo4Life
:x :-* ^:)^

Guest luluwannagohome

@reary YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! MUA MUA MUA!!!!
Sorry for my capitals but <333333
@crazyfor02couple welcome new faces!!! 
I'm in a super good mood today cuz it's so sunny outside which is so rare in uppereast new york. And see so many people are crazy about oppa as I do!!! asdfghjkl;!!! mua mua mua!!

And why oh why koreans love to bring JIS and WB together?! It's the third time I've read comments related to WB under JIS's article. WHY OH WHY?! 

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung is still in Nepal filming the commercial. Two Chinese tourists met him earlier this morning. (my timezone ofc...)Cr: insungchina weibo

Oppa wrote that message when he is still overseas. Oppa is thinking about us all the time! T.T

Guest kikay14

@reary tyvm for the info! Hope i'll see you often here!

@luluwannagohome @kdramafanusa tyvm for the updates and translations! I'm missing @ayronics too hihi.

I'm a fan of won bin too. Maybe they are compared too often because they are really both naturally handsome plus they act so well and they havent done dramas for a long time. Jis is on hiatus since 2009 while wb didn't make movies after ahjusshi. Both were on hiatus for a long time and just make loads of cf.

Guest crazyfor02couplesungkyo

luluwannagohome said: @reary YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! MUA MUA MUA!!!!
Sorry for my capitals but <333333
@crazyfor02couple welcome new faces!!! 
I'm in a super good mood today cuz it's so sunny outside which is so rare in uppereast new york. And see so many people are crazy about oppa as I do!!! asdfghjkl;!!! mua mua mua!!

And why oh why koreans love to bring JIS and WB together?! It's the third time I've read comments related to WB under JIS's article. WHY OH WHY?! 

class="headline"Jo In Sung Continues to Charm Song Hye Gyo with his Gentlemanly Behaviour in “That Winter, the Wind Blows”KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Tue, Mar 26, 2013 7:58 AM PHT

RELATED CONTENT

• [*]
Jo In Sung, Song Hye GyoView Photo

Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo

Recently-released stills for upcoming episodes of SBS drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” have been attracting attention for Jo In Sung’s gentlemanly charm in the role of Oh Soo.

The photographs, which seem to carry a flavour of resolution in them, show Oh Soo piggybacking Song Hye Gyo’s character, and covering her with his jacket, receiving an abundance of praise from fans for his gentlemanly behaviour.

This is not the first time viewers have noted his good manners. In last weeks’ airing of “That Winter, the Wind Blows”, in order to help Song Hye Gyo experience the atmosphere at the peak of a mountain, Jo In Sung carries her for much of the steep climb.

“That Winter, the Wind Blows” heads into its final two weeks of broadcast with number one ratings for its timeslot and universal acclaim for its acting.

By: Bae Jung Hee

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

2784-20681.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all, sorry I can't reply to any post right now, but welcome all newcomers. Very glad to see you join us in this thread. :)

Do you remember last time I posted a picture of Insung wearing white and seemed like a lot of us like the picture? I found these video clips of him from the same event for the refrigerator CF event. Please take off the youtube links if you quote me because this post has many videos. Thank you. I have also included the direct url for you at the bottom of each clip, so if you quote me,  you can just get rid of the video and keep the url just in case you want to refer to it when you quote me. Don't worry, the url at the bottom of the clip won't become a video when you quote me. :)

LG WHISEN Event on May 21, 2012

Here is the same LG WHISEN event, but is from another source:

Here is a makin gof the LG WHISEN

thanks to shaylaman for the videos.

Guest luluwannagohome

kdramafanusa said: luluwannagohome: yes, the english version of the interview mentioning DiCaprio & DowneyJr was posted.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-doesnt-jo-in-sung-do-romantic.html

Why doesn't Jo In Sung do romantic comedies?

Monday, April 15, 2013

Article: Why doesn't flower boy Jo In Sung star in a romantic comedy?
http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=109&aid=0002515306&date=20130415&type=1&rankingSectionId=106&rankingSeq=18&m_view=1&m_url=%2Fcomment%2Fall.nhn%3Fgno%3Dnews109%2C0002515306

Guest sunshine4ever

@luluwannagohome, thank you so much for the translations of both IS's message to his fans and also for his recent interview. At the beginning when TWTWB was scheduled to air along with Iris 2, I got really scared and nervous because it was his coming back drama and if it didn't do well I would feel very sad/bad for him. However, I am so glad that all of that worries/doubts/concerns he had about himself got erased with time as he was/is welcomed again, not just as our favorite actor, but welcomed by many new viewers. So I am so glad and am so happy for him, too. Whether it is Oh Soo or In Sung, I love them both. :D Keke. I love everything he said about Oh Soo because it helped me understand more about Oh Soo. I don't know if you read one of my long posts a while back, but I wrote that Oh Soo was like Oh Young's mother when he put on the scarf, haha, I guess I was close enough to mention that. I'm glad to hear that he actually thought of himself as dad to put on sock for Oh Young. :D I wish I can write in Korean and tell him to cheer up. He had done a wonderful job and I really am very proud of him. <3 I will love Jaemin forever...but maybe I'll consider Oh Soo, too, hearing so much goodness about Oh Soo from Insung. :)

Parkland CF Wallpapers

You can find different versions for your computer here: http://parkland.co.kr/menu03/03.asp

If you quote these wallpapers, please take off the :) There are 2 ways to post images in this forum.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i47.tinypic.com/24pggfb.jpg' alt='24pggfb.jpg'>

3025mom.jpg

5ajssy.jpg

2myde7a.jpg

14uuueu.jpg

207ou80.jpg

credits to http://parkland.co.kr

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung “My desire for drama in the past 8 years. ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ allows me to make a comeback”

Chinese translation: Emily-kim@insungchina.com

English translation: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

Please take with full credit.

In this extremely freezing winter, we are absolutely allowed to say ‘We are warm because of him.’ – actor Jo In Sung has been way too awesome. Jo In Sung hasn’t appeared in any drama for the past 8 years after SBS drama ‘Spring Day’ in 2005. He entered the military after the movie ‘A Frozen Flower’ in 2008. After much deliberation, he made a magnificent comeback with ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, a drama written by Noh Hee Kyun and directed by Kim Kyu Tae.

After the drama ended with tremendous success, I met Jo In Sung in a hotel in Seoul. I was not able to see the Jo In Sung who steals viewers’ hearts with his sentimental tears and stares. He greeted me as if we were meeting in his house, “Hi. You must be tired from the long travel.”

-“After the success of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, I have a sense of security for moving on to my next project.”

Writer Noh’s power was shown when the casting started. People raised their curiosity and expectation for the drama when the rumor of Jo In Sung starring was spread. For all the fans who have been waiting anxiously for his comeback project, they had their long-felt wish satisfied. And relevant personnel in broadcast stations were keen to see how Jo In Sung solidifies his footing once again. Jo In Sung mentioned before the airing of the drama that he didn’t want people to think of it as his returning project, but his next project.

The Jo In Sung I met that day was different from the one when the episode 1 was aired. When asked about his feeling about ending the filming, he said, “There are a lot of feelings, but the first one is ‘fortunate’. I had the sense of security for moving on to my next project even before the drama was aired. I always cry when I called Writer Noh after the drama ended.”

I asked him if his desire for acting caused by his hiatus in drama was fully satisfied during ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, he honestly answered, “Of course, playing Oh Soo consumed a lot of my energy. It is a stable project, but I have many difficult scenes which made the journey hard for me. I was puzzled that in what way the writer is so confident in me that she wrote all those scenes for me? But after the end of the drama, my desire for acting in the 8-year hiatus in drama is completely satisfied.”

-“Working with Song Hye Kyo, satisfaction for being 100% in harmony.

After the end of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, Song Hye Kyo said, “It was due to Jo In Sung’s awesome acting that I was able to finish the drama smoothly.” Jo In Sung replied, “Song Hye Kyo is the type of person who gives all the credits to others though she excels. We both clearly know that my acting appears to be outstanding because of her prominent acting. Hye Kyo did what she needed to do, and I did what I was required to do. We are in the best mood when we cooperated well and care for each other. Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever meet a project that can give me such feeling.” Jo In Sung kept complimenting Song Hye Kyo during this question.

But in the drama, asides from their cooperation in acting, he suffered some problems with his physical stamina, as he had to carry and piggyback the blind Oh Young. When he was asked ‘Did you feel tired when you piggyback Song Hye Kyo?’ He answered with a serious tone, “My hands trembled during the following meal.” “There is a scene in episode 3 where I have to save Song Hye Kyo from the water. I thought I just needed to go in there and carried her out. But the river bed was so sandy that I kept getting stuck in the sand.” 

“I kneeled down once I got out of the water, and I felt ‘Oh, I can’t do it.’ You may think that we shot the following scenes on the riverbank segment by segment. Actually I still needed to carry her the entire time. When Hye Kyo said, ‘Let me touch my oppa’s face.’ I was completed exhausted, my arms kept lowering down, and I slide out of the camera frame as well. So I said I couldn’t do it anymore. It’s not because of Hye Kyo. She’s so light-weighted. It’s my own physical strength that failed me.” He kept making small jokes and carrying bright smiles.

-“Oh Soo Fever? I think everyone is pitying him because he loves a woman so much.” 

That winter, here comes Jo In Sung. And ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ becomes Jo In Sung’s best work. His character, Oh Soo, if was not accurately portrayed, may appear to have an overly strong conman image, and the wicked action of him taking advantage of a blind woman for money may be magnified as well. However, with his perfect emotional control, Oh Soo turned into an affectionate man at the latter part of the drama. And his sentimental narrations brought out the best effects.

When asked about ‘Oh Soo Fever, he smiled and said, “Maybe people found him pitiful. He put himself so lowly for loving a woman. Even Moon Chul said, ‘There is still love.’ Oh Soo has a line, ‘both condescendence and boasting don’t work for love.’ If Oh Soo wanted to boast about his love for Young, he wouldn’t do these many for her. He kneeled and begged Moon Chul to save Young, and got hit when bringing her to the hospital. He wasn’t doing all of those for condescendence and boasting. He expressed a love that is so sad and sweet, so everyone likes it so much.”

When discussed about Oh Young played by Song Hye Kyo and ‘Oh Young Fever’, Jo In Sung replied, “Of course, Hye Kyo is a goddess.” Expressing his care for his co-star. “Female viewers don’t feel jealous of her, but react with ‘How can she be so beautiful?’ Being a great actress of our country, she is so loved and expected by everyone to be even a better actress.”

When we asked Jo In Sung, who felt fortunate that his acting is well-received, that how many points he would love to give to Oh Soo, he asked back, “I don’t know my points, how many should I have?” he continued, “I started the drama with feeling my acting was bad. But after the end, I felt fortunate. I think I started and ended well. Otherwise, I would be ashamed of myself when being interviewed. It’s been a long time since my last piece of work. I’m really happy that the drama ended well, and I’m able to sit here and discuss it with you.”

Jo In Sung added, “Before the drama, I felt loads of burden due to some rumors. Especially the one saying ‘his face changed after his military discharge’. I wondered a lot because I’m still me. How can it be different? But I’m greatly comforted through working with Writer Noh, Director Kim, Song Hye Kyo and many others in this drama.”

During this interview, Jo In Sung displayed an image different from Oh Soo, a real Jo In Sung. He approved his hard work, and reminded himself the care he received from others. Now, after his long hiatus, Jo In Sung, as an actor, is starting the second act of his career.

kdramafanusa said: luluwannagohome: yes, the english version of the interview mentioning DiCaprio & DowneyJr was posted.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-doesnt-jo-in-sung-do-romantic.html

Why doesn't Jo In Sung do romantic comedies?

Monday, April 15, 2013

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3084/201304151633775804516ba.jpg

Article: Why doesn't flower boy Jo In Sung star in a romantic comedy?
http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=109&aid=0002515306&date=20130415&type=1&rankingSectionId=106&rankingSeq=18&m_view=1&m_url=%2Fcomment%2Fall.nhn%3Fgno%3Dnews109%2C0002515306

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+287, -5] Ever since Autumn's Tale, Won Bin hasn't been in a drama at all, much less the mello genre. I get that they want to maintain a strong foundation for their acting careers but I want to see Jo In Sung and Won Bin in a sweet romantic comedy at least once.

2. [+287, -6] Romantic comedies are supposed to be about the love stories between normal men and women... And Jo In Sung's face is far from normal.

3. [+230, -7] You can't do romantic comedies once you reach a certain age... I hope he does at least one.

4. [+164, -7] I think men will be miserable if Jo In Sung and Won Bin picked up romantic comedies because it will only raise the expectations of women..

5. [+138, -7] I wonder why Won Bin doesn't do dramas... I'd totally watch it

6. [+125, -11] I personally want to see a nice, normal romantic drama with Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung just one more time! Nothing too romantic comedy like 'The Greatest Love' or nothing too emotional like 'That Winter', just something sweet and in the middle.

7. [+115, -13] If he starts picking up romantic comedies... Women will not be able to return to every day life..

8. [+93, -6] At least Jo In Sung is still picking up dramas.. ㅜㅜ I want to see Won Bin ㅜㅜ

9. [+76, -2] Someone needs to investigate why Won Bin doesn't do romance... I don't think I've ever seen him in a romance genre with an actress.

10. [+62, -7] Jo In Sung is too unrealistically handsome to do romantic comedies, although I agree that I want to see him in one.

Guest kdramafanusa

Most Popular Actors in First Half of 2013

Survey conducted by Korea's marketing and research survey institute Lee's PR & Research Ltd. from March 24th to March 31st in 5 cities nationwide (Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, and Daejeon). A total of 1332 participants (from 13 to 69 years old) were asked to name their favorite stars for the 1st half of 2013.

ACTOR
1. Jo In-sung (24.8%)
2. Won Bin (12.5%)
3. Hyun Bin (11.3%)
4. Lee Byung-hun
5. Jang Dong-gun
6. Kwon Sang-woo
7. So Ji-sub
8. Song Joong-ki
9. Ha Jung-woo
10. Kang Dong-won

The survey had been conducted as a form of individual interview in the capital area including Seoul and in the major cities of Busan, Daegu, Incheon, and Kwangju. For the separate categories, two from the female and male group had answered the survey, and the survey had an accuracy of 95% with a margin of error plus or minus 2.69% in the confidence interval. [kbs]

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013041614170790946

the remaining categories:

ACTRESS
1. Song Hye-kyo (25.8%)
2. Kim Tae-hee (18.1%)
3. Soo Ae (8.6%)
4. Kim Hye-soo
5. Han Hye-jin
6. Han Hyo-joo
7. Lee Bo-young
8. Lee Min-jung
9. Jeon Ji-hyun
10. Song Ji-hyo

MALE SINGER
1. Lee Seung-gi (9.2%)
2. PSY
3. Big Bang
4. Lee Seung-chul
5. Shinee
6. Kim Bum-soo

FEMALE SINGER
1. Girls Generation (20.6%)
2. Baek Ji-young
3. IU
4. SISTAR
5. Jang Yoon-jung
6. Lee Hyori

MALE COMEDIAN
1. Yoo Jae-suk (42.3%)
2. Kim Joon-hyun (13.4%)

FEMALE COMEDIAN
1. Shin Bora (27.0%)
2. Park Mi-sun (21.7%)

MALE ATHLETE
1. Park Ji-sung
2. Ki Sung-yueng

FEMALE ATHLETE
1. Kim Yuna
2. Son Yeon-jae

This nationwide survey is conducted twice a year (1st half in March & latter half in August). There will be many news articles on it soon so I won't post the full list.[/spoiler]

@luluwannago  please allow me to kiss you  :-*
Thank you so much for translation ..well done !! 
in this sentence When Hye Kyo said, ‘Let me touch my oppa’s face.’ I was completed exhausted, my arms kept lowering down, and I slide out of the camera frame as well. So I said I couldn’t do it anymore.
How come? a beautiful lady in his arms and she touching his eyebrow >>eyes>> nose>>and..and..lips (i love that scene so much really curious what's HK thinking during touching his lips like that kkkkk)then what?? "i couldn't do it anymore"!!?? are you joking Insung??i like to think that actually you wanna re-filming again and again !! :-?