[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130415 JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong Concludes Asia Tour with Concert in TaiwanApril 15, 2013 · rilanna

JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong concluded his solo Asia tour successfully.

tw22.jpg

The singer had toured a total of six cities in Asian countries including Thailand, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan for hisYour, My and Mine tour, having fun with 38,000 fans in total.

4,000 fans gathered in the Taiwanese venue on April 13 to show their support for Kim Jae Joong. Kim Jae Joong shone with happiness onstage, and every time he smiled fans screamed out in joy.

The concert held a mini talk session, in which Kim Jae Joong answered questions himself from fans, a quiz show, a speed quiz and a cooking session, all during which 120 lucky fans were chosen to join the singer onstage.

The mini concert that followed the brief fanmeeting drew even more passionate cheers from the audience.

“Though we speak different languages, I believe you will be able to feel how I feel through song. Thank you,” Kim Jae Joong said onstage.

As soon as he started singing I′ll Protect You, the highlight of the concert, Thai fans started to sing along to the Korean lyrics. The song had the singer and his fans sing together, and brought them together in their expressions of love. Fans had even taught others how to sing the song before the concert started, setting up a Korean study session in front of the venue.

Kim Jae Joong released his first solo album I in January 17, and it, with its repackage Y, sold over 200,000 copies.

Photo Credit: C-JeS EntertainmentSource: EnewsWorldShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130415 JYJ Kim Jae Joong Selca…Honey-Like Skin And Full Lips, “Overflowing With Charm”April 15, 2013 · anmcha3

A selca of Kim Jae Joong taken while he was in Taiwan for his Asia Tour has fans gushing over his good looks.

photo BHol_LuCUAA_FBb.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong showed off his brilliant good looks in Taiwan.

On Friday, Jae Joong uploaded a photo of himself along with the short caption, “Taiwan’s great,” on his Twitter acount.

The photo shows Jae Joong slightly raising his sunglasses and staring into the camera. His exceptionally light skin complexion has attracted much attention.Pouting his full, pink lips, he shows off his charm in the photo, stirring the hearts of many female fans.

Netizens who saw the photo showed various responses: “Even if the photo is a bit blurry, there’s no hiding his honey-like skin,” “His lips are so pink…I want to steal them,” “His face is so white,” etc.

Jae Joong has been on his first solo Asia Tour since January. Kicking off the tour with a Seoul performance, he has since visited Thailand, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Nanjing, and Taiwan.

Credit: KpopstarzShared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130415 JYJ Kim Jae Joong Uploads Gwiyomi 4 Photo Set For Overjoyed Fans…Cute And Chic?April 15, 2013 · rilanna

8646310217_a485d0b482_o.jpg8646311271_38edd09098_o.jpgJYJ’s Kim Jae Joong’s new gwiyomi (cutie) look is grabbing much attention online. In his set of 4 gwiyomi pictures, Jae Joong somewhat sheds his chic charm for a cuter one.

On Saturday, Jae Joong successfully finished his Asia Tour performance in Taiwan alongside his 4000 fans . Afterwards, through the Naver messenger Line, Jae Joong uploaded the set of 4 gwiyomi photos.

During his Asia Tour, fans in every country he visited had requested, ‘Please do gwiyomi!” But every time someone had requested it, he would announce somewhat embarassed, “I’m afraid of getting stares from the men and bystanders.”

However, through the Naver messenger Line, Jae Joong showed off the Gwiyomi pose that fans had long awaited. Along with uploading the set of four photos, he wrote, “I’m thankful towards all my fans for everything during the Asia Tour! Here goes the pose that you all wanted,” adding, “My really awkward Gwiyomi.”

Fans who saw the Line message came forth with various, frenzied responses on each bulletin board: “He’s too cute!”, “Awkward? More like the birth of sexy gwiyomi!”, “Gwiyomi masterpiece,” “Kim Jae Joong is so chic!”, etc.

Kim Jae Joong is currently on his Asia Tour, which began this Janurary and will visit a total of six cities in Asia. The tour commemorates his first solo album, “Your, My and Mine.”

Credit: KpopstarzShared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PIC/TRANS] 130415 Letter from JYJApril 15, 2013 · pvtse

photo BH4R3JwCIAA4ot6jpg_large.jpg

JYJ Letter – YEP Seoul

Are you doing fine?We are… you know us,right?

Sending us your love, we’ve continued to walk on forward.Believing in us, waited for us, thank you.

JJ – There’s a lot that we want to say.YC – From now, we can say it directly.JS – Even just thinking about it, my chest is full with happiness.

We’re aiming for the future of walking together with all of you.We really want to see your faces soon.

It’ll be soon.With all our love

Junsu – Yoochun – Jaejoong

Note: the letter comes in the box of merchandise ordered on YEP Seoul.

Credit: @p_mocaTranslated by: Helly of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Amazing Junsu singing "Everyone is Under the Sky"JYJ at Tokyo Dome
Fan-made vid by Angel WingCr:original uploader
Beautiful song when I didn't understand the lyrics...Even more beautiful now with English subs.Totally meaningful. Totally JYJ. =D> :x >:D<

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "Jaejoong criticizes his sasaeng fans at the airportby jennywill - 31 mins ago

• ALLAllSharethis Story

20130415_jaejoong_sasaeng.jpg

Jaejoong had a sharp word of criticism for sasaeng fans who were waiting for him at the airport.

On April 14, he tweeted, “When I return back to Korea feeling good, it’s okay to take a lot of photos like you’re a photographer at the airport. But if you knocked down an elderly woman and a man as they were passing by, shouldn’t you help them back up or apologize? When I get in the car, instead of checking if the photos came out well, shouldn’t you be checking if she was your grandmother or not?“.

Jaejoong recently returned to to Korea after finishing the Taiwanese leg of his world tour, and was complaining because of the actions from some of his sasaeng fans.

Cr:AllKPOP news

@JJPajamas: Photoset: kim jaejoong: the cause of fangirls’ (and fanboys’) sleepless nights and endless sexual... http://t.co/DaH3QSnT1I

http://tmblr.co/ZtC0Oxio12LQ

Why fans can't sleep after JJ tweets a sexy selca?LOL
Cr:original uploader on Twitter

JJ talk (subbed) after singing "Though I Loved You"

JJ Talk after singing "My Only Comfort"
Talk (English subbed) before JaeJoong's sexy "I Will Always Miss You"
Taipei fm/mini concert
Cr:original uploader miki4jj

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130405 JYJ Press Conference at Tokyo Dome Concert 2013April 16, 2013 · rilanna

ch_1365113582_1177604653_0.jpg

Idol group JYJ had a concert in Tokyo Dome in June 2010, and after 3 years, they are meeting their Japanese fans in Tokyo Dome again. With 2 concerts in Tokyo Dome, which is every singer’s dream stage, JYJ expresses their goal of wanting to have activities as JYJ for a very long time.

April 4th, 4pm, JYJ members, Jaejoong, Yuchun and Junsu, had a press conference for “2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome ~ The Return of The JYJ~” with a Korean interview team in Tokyo Dome.

Q: This concert in Tokyo Dome is after an interval of 3 years. What are your thoughts?

JS: Since 2010 til now, it has been 3 years that we can stand on the stage in Tokyo Dome again. Even 3 years ago, when we stood there, it was especially meaningful. After 3 years, to stand on that stage again, the significance is even deeper. The time that we took to get back up on that stage was longer than I expected. So for today’s last performance, we will work even harder so that there will be no regrets.

JJ: It really feels very special. 3 consecutive days of performances. Because we have not had a concert for a long time, we were very worried that the seats will not be filled. But in the end, it was unimaginable that we had a blank period for so long. It made me realise this, that they “believed in us to the end”. After 2 days of concert, it feels like only time has passed, the support and enthusiasm of the audience has not changed. This last day, we will also do our best.

YC: 3 years ago, when we had the concert in Tokyo Dome, after it ended, we gathered here with the staff, I remembered I cried a lot. At that time, I did not think at all that we will spend such a long time to be able to stand in Tokyo Dome again. I really feel very happy that we can stand on this stage again. There were times when we ran ahead with all our might, it is really good that our fans can be happy together with us.

Q: Until now, you are rarely on Japanese TV or newspapers. This Tokyo Dome concert has the meaning of re-starting your activities.

JS: The Tokyo Dome concert 3 years ago had the meaning of the start of our Japanese activities. We never thought that it would become our last stage in Japan. Although we worked very hard in Korea, half our activities were in Japan, which can be said to be our “second country”; so to us, Japan is our other homeland. The fans are also very enthusiastic, the songs released were even more than in Korea. But, in this kind of situation, “whether it is concert or TV programme etc all cannot be done”, it really caused a lot of anxiety.

But actually, not being able to have activities in Korea and Japan as well, it was an opportunity for us to become more mature. And we also became very grateful for little things. In the past, appearing on TV was taken for granted. But now we feel so thankful when we can make just a little sound on a broadcast. It would be good if this concert can become the re-start of our activities in Japan.

Since JYJ stood in Tokyo Dome in June 2010, it is an interval of 3 years. This concert is an activity started after JYJ won the long lawsuit with Japanese agency Avex in January, and so it has a great significance.

Q: Compared to the Tokyo Dome concert 3 years ago, what is different?

JJ: The difference is, in these 3 years we did not have a Japanese album, in the past we sang in Japanese for concerts in Japan, but now not all the songs are in Japanese. I think for fans who come to this concert, they will hear more new songs compared to songs that they already know. After this period of time, fans have formed their own families, some got married, I guess this is also one difference.

3 years can be said to be very long, it can also be said as very short….. believing in a future that cannot be confirmed and waiting for us is a confidence that cannot even be given to family or friends. For the sake of our uncertain future, they supported us from afar, waited for us, for this I am very thankful.

Q: What are the activity plans for Japan from now on?

YC: I believe this concert in Tokyo Dome will become the opportunity for us to start anew in Japan. Even though many legal problems have been solved, but there are still difficulties. It will probably get worse from now on. But we just want to continue to work hard. Even if obstacles appear one by one, we should treat it as natural and overcome them. We hope we can have activities smoothly in Japan. Even for very small things, we should be thankful for what we can get and continue to work hard.

Q: This Tokyo Dome concert, how was the song selection done? Besides JYJ songs, there are also songs by other musicians?

JJ: We have not sung Japanese songs for a long time, so we want to sing Japanese songs for our Japanese fans. Junsu and I have released solo albums, so we can have our solo stage. Yuchun does not have a solo album but he is singing his new song, and we are also singing songs that each of us like.

Q: Why did you choose Ayaka’s “Under The Same Sky”?

JS: When we were thinking “let’s each select a Japanese song to sing”, I immediately thought of this song. The first time I heard it, I thought it was a song that can really comfort people’s hearts, and it bears the feelings that we want to convey to fans that we could not see for 3 years. So I felt that I must sing this song at this concert.

Q: What is the JYJ 2013 plan?

JS: This year until the middle of the year, it will mostly be about the JYJ album. From last year til now, we have been talking about this.

Q: This year is the 10th anniversary of TVXQ. What are your thoughts?

JS: 10 years ago, I was still a second year high school student. I remember at that time, we stood in front of everybody on Britney’s stage. Unknowingly, I have become 28 years old, and it is our 10th anniversary, I really dare not believe it’s already 10 years. Many, many things happened in these 10 years. There were many funny things and many sad ones as well. But during this period, whether it is as a singer or as a person, we went to many countries and got to know many different cultures. After the 10th anniversary, we want to continue to walk on towards the 20th anniversary.

Q: Hideaki Tokunaga’s “Rainy Blue” was a song performed by TVXQ as a group of 5. What is the reason for choosing to sing this song now as JYJ ?

JJ: We sang it as a group of 5 and we also sang it as a group of 3. It is also true that we said “the 3 of us will not sing songs from the time that we were 5″. The reason for choosing this song is that it has been 3 years since our last concert in Tokyo Dome, so it has the meaning of “let’s look back and recall the memories of that time”. The main theme is to recall the past. This song holds our most important memory and so it was chosen.

Q: The dream when you first debuted as singers was a Tokyo Dome concert. Now that you have achieved it twice, what is your next dream?

YC: It is not wishing for more than what we have now, but rather, feeling that even if we need to spend a lot of time on it, we want to do this work for as long as possible. As long as we are not completely broken down, if we continue to work hard, even when we get older, we can continue to do this work. There are many things we want to do, but because there are restrictions, we can’t do them and there is some regret. But still, we want have a thankful spirit for the things that we have obtained and keep on working hard. To be with people who are important to us, to be as JYJ, to go on having activities for the long-term, that is the goal.

Q: It has been 4 years of having activities as JYJ. Looking back, what is the hardest thing and what is the happiest?

JS: Rather than saying things were hard, now I have become more thankful for the happy things. I do not feel sad/unfortunate. This matter that we JYJ are not able to go on many TV programs, whether it was 4 years ago or now, it has always been a very serious issue. We hope it will improve soon. We do not know when, but we will not give up and will keep on working hard.

JJ: Because of information/news regarding JYJ having a concert in Tokyo Dome again, we realised that there are many fans in Japan waiting for us. We have always felt “we should be almost forgotten by now”, but we could meet so many people once again and confirm the trust that our fans have in us. Really grateful to our company staff and CEO.

Source: Kstyle NewsChinese translation: 台灣粉絲同樂會English translation: melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFCShared by: Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub + JYJ3Please take out with full credits

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130405 Park Yoochun hopes JYJ activities be more long-term and ongoingApril 16, 2013 · rilanna

20130405000041_0.jpgJYJ member Park Yoochun revealed his thoughts on their 2nd performance at the Tokyo Dome, and expressed regret at the long gap due to their suspension of activities.

At the press con before the 3rd performance at Tokyo Dome on April 4th, JYJ member Park Yoochun addressing JYJ’s long arduous return here, said that, “Actually don’t wish for anything more right now, though (removal of suspension) will need time, but hopes that this activity can be more long term and ongoing.”

“There are many activities (we) hope to do, but regretfully there are many obstacles, so we can’t have more activities. Towards this, we feel very regretful. Though feel sorry for the time lost, but managed to continue overcoming these trials with people (I) cherished.”

“Its the goal to be able to hold more long term activities as JYJ. (We) are not hoping unrealistically for more, and its not so that we can gain more popularity, but just want to be able to have more long term activities, this is our goal.”

Regarding a question about whether JYJ felt disheartened during their blank gap, he replied that, “From a certain point of time, we changed our mentality. Rather than feel depressed due to the difficulties, we strived to have the attitude to feel happiness and be grateful in the little things. We also did not feel that we were unfortunate.” “As JYJ, the struggling part was, we could not have more activities through the television media. Though we don’t know how long we have to wait, but look forward in our hearts that (the situation regarding TV activities) can improve soon.”

Subsequently, Kim Jaejoong expressed his gratitude towards the fans who attended their show at Tokyo dome. He said, “(I) witnessed with (my) own eyes of the fact that “there really was a lot of fans who waited for us”, and he actually used to think that due to the long wait, they were certain to have been forgotten by the fans. But with this concert presented an opportunity to show the trust of our fans have in us. Also, thanks to the staff who supported us and gave us strength.”

From April 2nd – 4th, the 3 concerts held in the Tokyo dome for ” The Return of the JYJ”, 150 000 tickets were sold in a short time, showed an unprecedented popularity.

Source: JYJ Baidu BarTranslated by: LovingJYJ of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Please take out with full credits

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130416 JYJ will hold a large-scale Membership Week again this year, “Sponsorship requests rejected”April 16, 2013 · rilanna

796255_0_5501372_69266.jpg

JYJ Membership Week will run once again this year.

CJES Entertainment stated, “The ‘2013 JYJ Membership Week’ will happen between June 27th and June 30th at SETEC by Hakyeoul Station. Membership Week is a large-scale ‘fan service’ event for fans who hold ‘JYJ membership,’ which is managed by CJES Entertainment. Last year, 22,000 members attended this event.”

This event is free for members, with all business related aspects being irrelevant and Japanese fans being able to attend at a minimum price. It is a huge ‘service’ for members.

CJES Entertainment representative Baek Changju said, “We have the confidence to say that this is a large-scale fan service that only we can put on. Access to fan meetings, exhibitions and JYJ film contents will be free and there will be no merchandise sales. Thanks to the huge response from fans, we’ve received many offers of sponsorship from public organizations as well as corporations. However, we rejected them all. This time is for JYJ and fans to create precious memories and is a festival for JYJ to express their gratitude and love for their fans.”

The organizer for the event said, “Last year’s Membership Week was done at a cost of 3.7 billion won (3.4 million USD) . Cutting edge exhibitions at SETEC and the two fan meetings scheduled, as well as the cost to support Japanese fans coming to Korea will make this year’s total cost even higher.”

Since June of last year, JYJ has spent the last year working on dramas, movies, solo albums and tours. They recently put on three sold out concerts on weekdays in front of 150,000 fans at Tokyo Dome, proving their ability. What stories JYJ will reveal this time around is receiving attention, while CJES prepares to soon announce how Korean and Japanese fans can participate in the event.”

Source: NewsenTranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3