[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest magnolia

blueroses87

said: Hello Wind blowers!

I'm going to Seoul next week and I'm planning to visit some filming sites. I was wondering whether anyone knows which De Chocolate Coffee branch they filmed at?

Thanks in advance!!

Guest kikay14

I'm glad that this thread is so much alive and kicking very well!  I may not contribute well in this thread and have nothing to share but I am proud of this thread!  I gained friends here and I love the guys composed of this thread!  Moreso, I was introduced to talented actors of this drama especially JIS-SHK. 
To be honest, I haven't watched the english subbed finale of this drama cause I'm still in denial that this already ended.   Still waiting for the BTS....
I'm busy backreading the JIS thread cause I want to learn more about him as an actor and as a person....and I'm totally loving him now after so much information gathered about him.
As for SHK, it's so hard to backread the pages cause it's 2k pages but thanks to the active fans like @freshspring, @utkim, @putrin etc, as I learn many things about this amazing woman.  I love SHK's essay and am visiting shanda's site too.
PS:  JIS and SHK both play the piano and they both love dogs!  JIS has lots of pet dogs too as well as SHK and it's amazing how compatible they are.  They complement each other very well.  Hope they continue to be good friends!

@deaborj

1. Lee Byung Hun - "aka GI Joe Toad (or Old Toad-just kidding:D) - (kissed SHK for reel-All In and for real - 1st BF?)- once thought by SHK as a prince but turned out to be a toad after 1 year of dating but he is now a prince to LMJ. Bless them.

2. Seung Seong-Hun - "aka Big brother Toad" - kissed SHK for reel in Autumn In My Heart. His ideal type is SHK and KTH .

3. Won Bin - "Mysterious Toad" for now but still remains in contention as a possible Prince for SHK. Kissed SHK in AIMH (from what I remember it was WB who kissed her in this drama. But i'm open for some corrections.)

4. Daniel Choi -" Lucky Toad Actor" - kissed SHK on the lips not just once but twice  in World's Within. That's why he's lucky. Kekekeke.

5.Kang Dong Won - "Chingu Toad" - kissed SHK in the movie "Camellia). In contention as well as a possible prince for SHK for real though for now they remain as friends.

6. Kim Young-hoon as Lee Myung-ho - Young's fiancé in TWYWB- "Jackpot Toad" - a relatively new actor who had the once in a lifetime opportunity to kiss SHK on the lips in TWTWB.

7. Hyun Bin - " That Toad in the Secret Garden or the BEDIMPLED TOAD" - hehehehehe....Kissed SHK so many times for reel in World's Within and kissed her probably a gazillion times for real while they were dating for 2 years. Well, there are still rumors that he is still a prince to SHK but only in secret to protect SHK from her bashers. Well, unless these rumors are found true,I think I would still need to classify him as a HOT BEDIMPLED TOAD for now.

8. Jo In Sung - "The Toad with the Killer Gaze"- kissed SHK for real in TWTWB. Though his looks is definitely way above a toad, I will have to classify him for now as one coz he said he is just good friend to SHK. But if the shippers prayers will be heard, He would definitely make a HANDSOME PRINCE for our lovely princess SHK.

These frogs(toads) just crossed my mind as I was reading your funny post above:It crossed my mind that LBH =Bull frog,HB=Missing frog,WB=Shy frog,KYH&DC=stealer frogs(he stole those kisses in WW),Rain=Sweet frog,KDW=Chingu frog,JIS=Prince of all Frogs \:D/ \:D/ :)) :)) :)>- :)>-

PS. these are all for fun while waiting for more bts,nothing personal:)>- :)>-

I was also wondering if she ever got the chance to have a kissing scene w/ Tony Leung in the TGM movie.

The winter, the wind blows, half the pre-production of high drama perfection!

The news said the advantage of pre-production of a drama, it allows the actors to delve deep into the characters, hence better acting and lesser sufferings for the actors, staffs etc...and hopefully Korea can start to have more pre-production dramas in the future instead of those killer live shootings.

http://moviejoy.com/TV/e_view.asp?db=TV&num=8841

94675929.jpg

edit: windblowers, let's try our best to be more mindful what we are posting, although the thread is delicated for JIS-SHK only and there will always be posts which don't want to hear, but let's ignore and keep the thread fun and cheerful as it has always been. there are surely many hjw fans here which might get hurt...and i am not a fan of hjw though. Please do  not feel offend of my post, i am very sorry  ^:)^

Guest Aigayafu

While it is not proper to talk about unrelated actors/actresses in here, it is even less proper and of much low class to put them down. I do not want to start a fight, but please stop bad mouthing other stars in here. I'm afraid it will give the thread a bad name.

Guest hotchilli

@kimlan- love ur posting! That person must of been delusional and went into the wrong forum.

@ Urnaa.....really!?!?!? Lmao