Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@emi03 said: eniya Omg you spot me haha.. Yeah i was trying to think what link can I upload photos of him! I was stunned to see the failed upload photo and attempt to remove my post but to no avail. :(( I just wanna keep this YSY forum clean and neat. Thanks alot!!
To Frinda thank you too! 

Guest emi03

n3oso2.png
This is what im trying to say when he smile with lips closed in this scene, that's how i fall in love with him. haha.. :)) I watched this part a few times. oops.. n3oso2.png' alt='n3oso2.png'>emi03 said:
I started to like him when i watch FBND where he almost tear up and went to Go Dok Mi and kissed her. Even more, when he smiled with lips closed and his eyes look very rest assuring.

Guest ysy94

Frinda said: @emi03 said: eniya Omg you spot me haha.. Yeah i was trying to think what link can I upload photos of him! I was stunned to see the failed upload photo and attempt to remove my post but to no avail. :(( I just wanna keep this YSY forum clean and neat. Thanks alot!!
To Frinda thank you too! 

Guest eniya

( translated from chinese content shared by @冬菇哥的小太阳花 / from Baidu )

# Yoon Shi Yoon shared in FM korea, that he started doing variety show now, not for the popularity or visibility, but for happiness....if not for that , he is not going to do. Although it was very hard during the few days recording for Variety, but it is the happiest day since his debut. He can put his worries for his job aside, and joke with friends and each other, and he felt very happy. But he will never forget his fans who like him being an actor Yoon Shi Yoon. So new works will soon come again.

ohhh..awesome picts u guys posted...@racheldayz, think is ur fault too that now the first thing i look at is that mole.

Guest ysy94

eniya said:

( translated from chinese content shared by @冬菇哥的小太阳花 / from Baidu )

# Yoon Shi Yoon shared in FM korea, that he started doing variety show now, not for the popularity or visibility, but for happiness....if not for that , he is not going to do. Although it was very hard during the few days recording for Variety, but it is the happiest day since his debut. He can put his worries for his job aside, and joke with friends and each other, and he felt very happy. But he will never forget his fans who like him being an actor Yoon Shi Yoon. So new works will soon come again.

ohhh..awesome picts u guys posted...@racheldayz, think is ur fault too that now the first thing i look at is that mole.

Guest eniya

Sorry  guys, i still can't get over with his crazy dance yet...

just notice actually there is some hint of his panda dance in his Harlem Shake... 

of course i love his panda dance better...=))

CR to uploader

CR to uploader

So looking forward to this show this sunday... anyone know what time is the show and is there a link i can watch too ?