Guest tigereyespeppy

@sia3
I see! So he was already starting to be possessive in his sub-conscience, and that's why he said that.
So he hasn't realized that he's fallen for her? or he's not admitting that he loves her?  
:-?

Edit: Finish eating first!!!! :))  I didn't mean for you to interrupt your meal! :)
        Eat up!!!! :D

@sia3 be careful lol.... ah mcds used to work there ... no fond memories still cringe at the mention of it ...but its okay still like to eat there at times :) whats with the music notes are you singing what your saying =)) or better yet what your typing

@cikamoi I have yet to finish watching the first episode of JOJ but yeah I know hes the crown prince's soon to be king's cousin

@tigereyespeppy
@Yuuni was so right ~ I eat in Soupy too :D
Well... Soupy is my second home =))

Edit:
@tigereyespeppy

Jin ho already is attracted to GI. He knows it too coz he could not stop thinking about her after that forehead kiss but he just tries really hard to suppress his feelings. Even when Hye-mi mistakenly thought Yong Sun (the book's Yong Sun) is JH's girlfriend because that's what YS told HM; when HM interrogate JH about it (he doesn't know YS lie) and he thought it was GI that told HM she is his girlfriend, and he did entertain that idea. :)

As for GI, her affection for JH grew larger after this rescue incident, dinner and movie :)
But YS tries really hard to mislead her about JH being gay. Several occasions after that GI also, again, encounter situation that makes her misunderstood JH's sexuality even more so she was very sad and decided to love him in secret. :))

@adlyn13
Did ya? Hahaha, I think a lot of people do over here too. I don't think anyone will like working at McD.
This is only a meal I eat when I'm lazy to cook :P

Music note: I'm just testing it out...

@cikamoi
Yes I think you did do the exchange of 500 nyang. We did a lot of things back then... Arrghhhhh~ you just reminded me I haven't resumed bp yet!
~X(

Guest tigereyespeppy

sia3 said: @tigereyespeppy
@Yuuni was so right ~ I eat in Soupy too :D
Well... Soupy is my second home =))

@adlyn13
Did ya? Hahaha, I think a lot of people do over here too. I don't think anyone will like working at McD.
This is only a meal I eat when I'm lazy to cook :P

Music note: I'm just testing it out...

@cikamoi
Yes I think you did do the exchange of 500 nyang. We did a lot of things back then... Arrghhhhh~ you just reminded me I haven't resumed bp yet!
~X(

@sia3 You know we had a lot of fun during those days :)) Forgot that I always wanted bed scene between GM and NG and at the end they gave me this and I edited their boring dialog :-S
tumblr_may8znYegI1qbh376o1_1280.jpg
People even questioning, how come Faith get so low rating but has so many fans in this forums.
Now I miss @icesiren tidbits. Somehow, when @violetts giving tidbits, it reminds me of icesiren :D

Guest tigereyespeppy

sia3 said: @tigereyespeppy
I skipped some posts and I think I even skipped collecting some goodies :(
My eyes just go all @-)

Guest tigereyespeppy

adlyn13 said: omg @tigereyespeppy good luck thats alot I kind of want to BP the PT thread too

omo you seen nice guy ... I loved that drama