Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

WHAT?? WHAT?? WHAT's the news??? INDONESIA?...

@cleo u lucky girl ~ your love for him must hv travelled thousand of miles and reached and touched him... that's why he is coming ~ Awww... so happy for u dear ~

If i were u, i will start preparing a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG letter for ShiYoon now... :x

@emi03

Since u ar new, u can also hv a look a this link -

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos

Guest ysy94

cloe said: YSY looks so "sexy "in this pic..especially his lips :x "the little scratch or scar" looks clearly in this pic...^_^644330_321685667957946_2080123394_n.jpg
cr : YoonShin FB

Guest eniya

Sorry dear...as u know i am short sighted. need to zoom in again... u mean this? the lower corner lip?

bcos all this while i always thought u are referring the upper lip...

hsjgd1.png

Guest eniya

This interview was done before his Africa trip.
Original korean source : Focus

chinese Translated: @0026娜娜 / @百度尹施允吧 / Baidu : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2213289756

Eng translation from chinese: eniya [ note translation not 100% accurate/ skip a few intro paragraph at the front ]

345j22c.jpg

TVN Channel TV series 'Flower Boy Next Doorl' which had a happy ending has won a majority of female friends loving actor Yoon Shi Yoon. "Breaknews" meet up with the actor to hv a pleasant interview.

Below are the questions and answers session with Yoon Shi Yoon.

His thoughts/feelings on 'Flower Boy Next Door'

"Yet to emerge from the role and still having the kind of mood of running towards the shooting scene. Having interviews after the shooting, and always talking about Enrique makes it harder to get back to the reality. In fact, until now, i still want to be the pleasant/happy ' Enrique', i want to enjoy/experience it. (Laughs) I am reluctant, that's why i did not see the last episode, so i feel it even more ( reluctant ) ."

Anything special preparation that u did for the role Enrique Guem in 'Flower Boy Next Door',?

After getting this role, i hv flipped/read through lots of comic books. in order to create the role, I make a lot of efforts and read many similar comic books before shooting, and i learnt a lot from that. In fact, it is difficult to find Enrique Kkaeguem in real life.

How do you feel in terms of the endearment for 'Enrique' ?

Heard a lot of praise during shooting, and my favorite is "I prefer Enrique than Yoon Shi Yoon". Upon hearing this, it felt like i hv had perfected the role well and feel so happy, very blessed. If feels like they did not see any hint of Yoon Shi Yoon in the role, ( the comment ) is flattering.

What are the percentage in similarity between The Actual Yoon Shi Yoon and Enrique Kkeum ?

I'm just me. But It is possible to be like Enrique Kkeum in real life. (Laughs). The shooting of this TV series, I feel that i hv really played this role showing my full potential to the surface for everyone to see at this time..

What is the score will u give for yourself for the performance in 'Flower Boy Next door' ?

Actually, to think if my performance is good or not, delineated standards are ambiguous/indefinite. As i am still at a learning stage, I will give (myself) low scores at the moment. (Laughs) I always set a goal ahead first whenever i get a project, and this time my goal is to act naturally and hv a pleasant time shooting. So, I seems to have reached that goal now. Unfortunately, during the later part of the drama, i did not properly manage the physical part of me and was not wholeheartedly when shooting, i felt sorry/regretful about that.

How do u feel about PSH in 'Flower Boy Next Door' and what is her strong point?

She is really a great person. Park Shin Hye is an actor who has good listening/alert ears which is her advantage. Park Shin Hye acts according to the feelings of the opponents and she will reveal her true feelings. She is able to concentrate particularly well, she really is a professional actor. Even when times she was tired, she will endured and makes the shooting a very pleasant experience. I think It is really hard to come by.

Which kind of actor would u like to become in the minds of the audience?

I am working hard towards the target i had aim for as a 20-year-old. I want to be the actor who is continually growing towards the direction of his dream. As an actor, I would like to encourage young people my age and say 'Let's work together and advance towards our dreams" and give them hope.

Guest ysy94

eniya said:

Sorry dear...as u know i am short sighted. need to zoom in again... u mean this? the lower corner lip?

bcos all this while i always thought u are referring the upper lip...

hsjgd1.png

Uri YSY used to wear piercings? I've never seen pictures of him wearing one.
Also his left earlobe is free, isn't it? I've noticed in some pictures it seems to be free, but sometimes seems to be an attached earlobe. My poor sightI'm sure the right one is attached. It's weird that someone has  an attached and an unattached earlobe... 

33eq81f.jpgCr: Taxient
(I was too lazy to edit this pic, hehe)

Guest ysy94

racheldayz

said:

Uri YSY used to wear piercings? I've never seen pictures of him wearing one.
Also his left earlobe is free, isn't it? I've noticed in some pictures it seems to be free, but sometimes seems to be an attached earlobe. My poor sightI'm sure the right one is attached. It's weird that someone has  an attached and an unattached earlobe... 

Cr: Taxient
(I was too lazy to edit this pic, hehe)

Guest eniya

孙晔 Sun Ye, is a professional voice actor. He will play the voice over for YSY's character in Happy Noodle.

Don't know if he is going to use the same style or technic...but If u are curious how Sun Ye sounded like in his past project, here is the link. 

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ISWfknbcCGM/

33ytgl0.jpg

Source : Baidu

@emi03, think u ar trying to upload some picts??? 

first upload the picture to tinypic.com , it will give u a list of links, usually i copy one of the links at the bottom. Then i paste the link into one of the tiny green square icon (5th icon from the right) and submit. Hope it helps.

try try again until u succeed... It's fun to spam his photos tgr...haha~

Guest emi03

@eniya Omg you spot me haha.. Yeah i was trying to think what link can I upload photos of him! I was stunned to see the failed upload photo and attempt to remove my post but to no avail. :(( I just wanna keep this YSY forum clean and neat. Thanks alot!!

To @Frinda thank you too!

#:-S #:-S

Wow ahh.. YSY looks so awesome in Seoul FM.
=D>