Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

What is the "slice" that does with his mouth? I tried searching in google for the meaning but couldn't find it.. :( What it means?  :-O (i only knew slice as a piece of something so not sure the meaning when we use it to describe something at the mouth)

Guest ysy94

cloe

said: @ysy94, @eniya...i'm so soo sorry..cuz of me..all of you confused and curious..i've been replaying FBND in the certain scenes over and over again...., cuz. like eniya said you will not find The "slice" when his facial expression is still ..that's why i never find it in all his pictures..and you are right my dear @eniya.....the slice will only appear at times while he is talking, especially when he was angry...it's clearly in the scene when E and D fought for the first time in D's room( E6 )..hmmm..maybe i was staring at his lips too much.. :x :x

Guest hatun

It's great to chat with you - Yoon's fans like me, ㅋㅋㅋ Talking about baidu, weibo or sohu, actually I don't like logging in Chinese webs because they make my head shake 8-} I've tried many times in many years but finally I can't be patient with them :-< Is there any source that we can update info abt Yoon and his upcoming drama happy noodle ? T__T Oh I forgot to talk about my first impression wt Yoon :"> it's about his talent :x I love it more than anything else like his appearance :"> Nice to meet you here, guys ^^

Guest ysy94

hatun said: It's great to chat with you - Yoon's fans like me, ㅋㅋㅋ Talking about baidu, weibo or sohu, actually I don't like logging in Chinese webs because they make my head shake 8-} I've tried many times in many years but finally I can't be patient with them :-< Is there any source that we can update info abt Yoon and his upcoming drama happy noodle ? T__T Oh I forgot to talk about my first impression wt Yoon :"> it's about his talent :x I love it more than anything else like his appearance :"> Nice to meet you here, guys ^^

Guest eniya

YOON SHI YOON / HAPPY NOODLE / BROADCAST DATE CONFIRMED
Awwww... i see his mole...iyh753.jpg
Source : Baidu

《幸福的面条》428日登陆浙江卫视中国蓝

来源:微博@电视剧幸福的面条

请注意浙江卫视是28日开始播 搜狐是30日开始同步网络首播

One of the Baidu fan was very helpful and answered all my questions...

1) china broadcast date on this channel 浙江卫视 is confirmed on the 28th of April.

You can watch live in this link below, but the streaming is really bad on my side...don't think i can watch it.  :((

http://www.zjstv.com/live/

2) Here is the confirm link 'SOHU'  (搜狐) online broadcast on 30th of April.

( no registration required. )

http://live.tv.sohu.com/zjtv 

*note: U should be able to view any drama or commercials at the moment.

3) you can follow the latest news abt Happy Noodle on twitter or facebook.

twitter@SiYoon_BaiduBar 

facebook page:百度尹施允吧

i will hv to check on the exact timing for the show again...

Guest ysy94

@eniya let me give you a hug =))
Ok, I will roughly translate a interesting fanacc, [Cre: pánh pao] (she is the translator of the staff)
Wake up at 4 am, I immediately went to the house where the cast stay. Wake them up and divided to 2 group.Went with SY & Se Yoon group quite bored :"> but Se Yoon is adorable and Si Yoon is crazy always draw my attentionWent to elementary school. SY and Se Yoon made interview with the student: "When do you feel happyness?"After that, they went back to the house, I met Huyk at there. They meet the owner and said thanks...(paragraph about Huyk only...)
Si Yoon and Se Yoon went to Ben Ngu Market, there's no fan here, that's make they filming easier.Si Yoon and Se Yoon went to a sidewalk shop of an old women that sell something call "Chè" (English dont have vocabulary for this so you must imagine yourself =)) ), she looks weak now, but still try to work.SY and Se Yoon dont have enough money so they call only one glass of "Chè", eating together =))But after eat one spoon, Si Yoon like this and call one more glass =))))Then, they ask the woman "When do you feel happiness", she said that she will never happy, all her life is caring for her children...They understand and told her they will make her happy. So they sang a song for her.It's very pathetic scene and very adorable too. The woman shy and smile.After that, they goes to a salon, the owner was shampooing for guest, they asked if they can do it themself... so SY shampoo and massage her.Then, they goes to Truc Lam, Bach Ma.Because, SY lost his hat last night, he tied his hair with something, then he took the camera and shoot himself, then look in the mirror =)))After tied hair, he ask everyone was it ok? I said it messed, and he did it again =))Everyone went to wherry, SY stop, because he saw a hat shop, he wanted to buy but it's 15000VND, he tried it and make cute in order to make them discount.They discount for 3000, but he still didn't agree and said it's too expensive =))) they couldnt discount more, so he paid them using 100000 bill noteAfter that, he look himself in the mirror and said "not suit!" and give them back, reclaim the money =))In the wherry, I sit in the corner to avoid the camera, but my eyes keep looking at him, his eyes is so attractive, his smile is shiningLanding, climbing stair, they play rock, paper and scissor, the winner will go up one step, the losser will go down 2 steps.After filming, Se yoon asked my name and ask if I'm Suju fan. I said who told him that and he said he just knew it =)))
I will tell you why I follow SY but not Huyk =)))I can sit next to SY, chitchat with him, he concern me and asked me if I was Ok, if I was tired....Expecially, when we were in Dong Ba Market, when I didnt pay attention to the road, a bike nearly hit me, but that was SY who pull me back and hold me to avoid the bike ♥ ♥
Cre: pánh pao

Guest emi03

haha.. i think the 'little scratch' means smirk? Actually the reason why i likes his ears is that cos of his ears shape. very round and big hehe.. it represent highly intelligent and sensitive soul. that shows how he read alot alot of books! I can't believe he brush his teeth 10 times a day? I think i should brush my teeth like him. hahaha..

I started to like him when i watch FBND where he almost tear up and went to Go Dok Mi and kissed her. Even more, when he smiled with lips closed and his eyes look very rest assuring.

Guest emi03

im sorry guys.. i want to post a screen shot of YSY to describle my words. i got problem putting photo here. how do you do that? I copy and paste here but it said body character is too long. :(

Guest meisaeteurn

See... Just like I previously said, his hair looks perfectly fine with the length he has right now when it is straighten. I don't think he needs a trim yet Reminds me of his ulzzang hair hahah