Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

mhelbenito said: Arrgh! Double post! Here's to fill up this double post.... I've seen Bridal Mask twice, except for the last episode... I just can't let go of Gaksital.... LMAO
kiwoonggaksital_65_zps9324045a.jpg

Taken from kdramastars.com, please see credits

by Joan MacDonald   Apr 10, 2013 07:55 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"Kisses Pose A Problem For Actor Joo Won

Joo Won

Joo Won is a talented actor. He has taken on difficult roles, including a convincing night-and-day transformation in the series "Bridal Mask," but his interactions with actresses have been challenging.

In a recent interview he talked about the kissing scenes he had to do with Choi Kang Hee in "Level 7 Civil Servant." The cast watched the final episode together during a dinner party and he admitted that there were so many kissing scenes at the end, he could not watch out of embarrassment.

When the filming started, he anticipated the first kissing scene.

"Then toward the end," he said, "There were too many kissing scenes. I was tired of them. I wondered if I should move with our lips touching or not."

Since that did not seem appropriate, he asked Kang Hee, but she said it was up to him. She didn't care.

It wasn't the age difference between the leads that made it difficult. "I don't feel the 10-year age gap between me and her," said Joo Won. "She looks young for her age."

It's not the first time the actor has admitted to having a tough time with acting intimacy. When interviewed about the kissing scenes that were part of his performance in "King of Baking, Kim Takgu," he had an interesting exchange with a reporter. In that exchange he admitted that such scenes made him nervous. The kissing scenes in that drama had to be filmed several times to get them right.

"It's not just the mouth-to-mouth kissing but I must also consider the camera angles," said Joo Won. "It must give the viewers the right type of feeling. I realized it's not easy. Not like the way we'd normally do it."

When the reporter asked how he normally did it, he responded that people usually do such things, "whatever way they wish."

That performance, problematic kisses included, won him a KBS award for Best New Actor.

Joo Won began his career performing in high school musicals and even then was shy about the opposite sex. In the musical, "Spring Awakening," he played the lead role, Melchior, and had to partially disrobe as well as undress a girl onstage. When asked about this scene, he said the hardest part was undressing the actress.

Hopefully Joo Won's love scenes will become easier to play. He has signed on to play the role of a policeman who falls in love with a burglar in the film, "Only You." After that he will perform the Patrick Swayze role in the musical version of the movie "Ghost" in November. He is also a regular on the variety program, "Two Days and One Night."

Gosh... I got no time to comment on the article I just post except to say Joo Won is a great kisser, he just needs to be given the free rein by the director

I already translated the interview about his thoughts on <Only You> and Kim Ah Joong, then I scrolled down and saw that the interview covered his views on marriage, squeeee..... be back soon!

mhelbenito said:

ctfrsgp said:

Maybe someone can tweet him the link of this thread... but I wonder if cutie wld be shocked to see his BB and bb pics esp those in the infamous GREEN sweat pants

Let's all tweet him so it'll catch his attention....   :)) :D

omggg.. ahahahaha he will just when i was thinking of making some moaty gif for u..... lol i can just imagin JW's expression if he ever comes to this thread ahahah

Like this...

Cutie: OMGaaaahhhh...!!!!!! *BLUSH*

viewimage_zps7515d94e.jpg

Will Sparks Fly Between Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong?

6ad799a0-6fc9-47e6-883c-b7f306e0f5a4_zps

The movie starring Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong is greatly anticipated.

On the 4th September at the Morning Calm Village in Gangwon-do, Joo Won revealed his current situation after he wrapped up filming MBC drama 7LCS.

Joo Won expressed: “After filming for 7LCS was completed, I was immediately busy with KBS2 ‘1N2D’ and I spent 5D4N in Jeju for an outside CF shoot. Although I have bid farewell to Han Gilro, the character inside the drama, I have not left the sight of the public…”

Through Han Gilro who in <7 Level Civil Servant> was transformed into a NIS agent, now Joo Won is even more vigorous as an actor in <Only You>. <Only You> is romantic story about the love between a burglar and a cop. It is Joo Won’s first leading role in a movie.

Regarding the movie, Joo Won expressed: “The script for <Only You> is a piece of meticulous work. It’s a script where anyone would find interesting. It has been in the works for a long time and now it’s already completed. Now, the cast including me are preparing to work well together on this and will be filming the movie conscientiously. We will definitely work hard to produce a good movie.”

In <Only You> Joo Won plays a cool-headed policeman: “He is a policeman who is so thoroughly professional that even when the criminal dies, he must investigate to the end. This level-headed person actually falls in love with a burglar, thereby starting a painful love story.”

Joo Won continues: “Although I have not met Kim Ah Joong, this is the second time I will be acting with an actress older than me after Choi Kang Hee. Although I can only know after meeting her, but I feel that this time, it will be another good collaboration! I am the hoobae so I will work even harder.”

Even before this collaboration starts, Joo Won is already in a state where he wants to learn from Kim Ah Joong. He says: “I have already watched Kim Ah Joong’s dramas and movies. Kim Ah Joong’s voice is very amazing and she has also earned the reputation of working well with any one. This seems to be my strength too. In my next production, I will put this strength of mine to good use and give my very best.

Chinese translation: sis7766 on Joo Won weibo

Post on 元真吧 by freemoney88

Source: Naver

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

note: this is part of the same interview where Joo Won commented on Choi Kang Hee being his best partner

• Like 1

Guest mhelbenito

mrdimples said:
6ad799a0-6fc9-47e6-883c-b7f306e0f5a4_zps

The movie starring Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong is greatly anticipated.

Post on 元真吧 by freemoney88

Source: Naver

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

note: this is part of the same interview where Joo Won commented on Choi Kang Hee being his best partner

Guest Mishiellie

im massive torrenting BM.... 19GB lol.. i'm downloading w.o subs... it's only for collecting purposes.. (but speed is not good T__T) and L7CS 720p omg each ep is 2GB and they have soft Chinese subs .. I need a new computer!!!!  this old lappy needs to retire.. it cannot handle this much Wonnie

DR @mhelbenito : u beat me. ahahha. i want to said that. hahahah. but why JW not mention his partner in Kim Tak Gu, eugene :D
Joo Won continues: “Although I have not met Kim Ah Joong, this is the second time I will be acting with an actress older than me after Choi Kang Hee. Although I can only know after meeting her, but I feel that this time, it will be another good collaboration! I am the hoobae so I will work even harder.”

eugene unnie is older than JW right?

im massive torrenting BM.... 19GB lol.. i'm downloading w.o subs... it's only for collecting purposes.. (but speed is not good T__T) and L7CS 720p omg each ep is 2GB and they have soft Chinese subs .. I need a new computer!!!!  this old lappy needs to retire.. it cannot handle this much Wonnie

Pardon me for asking a silly question... wat is soft sub and is there hard sub too???

Aaarrggghhh.. double post... OK, bedtime for Note chan. needs to go to zzzz alrdy... goodnight gals... see ya tomorrow...

Note chan, u can take cutie's place under the cardboard while he can come indoors to sleep on the bed :D

rqyrr4_zpsab1cc218.png