Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Basing on the news, blogs, press release, promotions by the Japanese fans, and other foreign us like us, I don't think 7G is a total flop. Im pretty sure they've heard about the poor ratings and review. But nonetheless, they remained supportive and showed much anticipation for the drama. I have nothing  against the Korean TV viewers, but it seems that foreign fans welcomes and supports 7G more than the local fans. Joowoonie et al must be very very happy from the warm welcome done by the Japanese fans! 

I wld prefer to see it as the korean audience is jus trying to get their fill of Jo In-Sung who had been away for 2+ yrs due to MS and they r starving for him, rather than to say they r not supportive of 7G bcoz of its obvious shortcomings in the script or other reasons. Maybe those audience who chose to watch TWTWB later watched 7G on re-runs. We wldnt know coz we do not hav any info. Maybe the re-runs hav high ratings??

mhelbenito said: manyearsago said:

coolreborn

said: @manyearsago, Thank you for translating dear. I actually have a question, did you know how 7G is faring in Japan? Was the reception ok? I'm just curious as to how it is doing. Oh one more thing, did they dubbed the voices? If they did, was it... ok? I was remembering Gaksital's voice dubbed in Chinese. :-SS

Guest dreamer1430292398

:P Hello, long time no see . I have been so busy to catch up with everybody in this thread. If JW has a glance on this soompi, he would be so surprised how he has always been well-loved by his international fans.
I just found another article on the interview JW took in Morning Calm Village. I think this meeting like a closed and personal conference of JW with reporters to conclude his thinking on L7 and give a brief picture about his plan this year.http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10102062

:P Sorry that i don't know Korean, so I have to ask for the assistant of Mr. Google:
----------------------------------------

[interview] Samora, the rising stars in the title roles, and growth

Rising stars, we believe the actor was. King of baking Dreams ',' brothers 'ohjakgyo Samora steadily built up a career in acting from the supporting cast to be transformed into a starring youthful role in jinjunghan role, through to image transformation, the "gaksital', '7-level officials prove the existence of self-worth as an actor through '. The '7-level officials' In other words, the Joo was rediscovered.
The '7-level officials to drama can not exert dwitsim, the lost interest castigated and audience entertainer certified check Samora did not see the audience thanks to the uniquely devoted to the work of several noise was found but had body aches, Samora deomdeom rather. said. The '7 'grade civil servants met, "happy", and the left a short comment. '7 The Cheorwon Morning Calm 'Village' open in an interview with reporters level officials' celebrated the closing of actor Joo honest could hear the last nine days.
Samora, "'7 'grade civil servants' than gaksital' much more difficult it was
'7-Level officials' Samora confided difficult than any other work in the meantime. It was never more drama later in time, the time to eat well even have time to wash the lack of sense of the head for two days. Because the media and the viewers want to argue about the audience, it was also a time when busy monitoring confessed. Samora "We just between us laughing while enjoying've taken. Filming the atmosphere is getting better as time passes between the actors ran smash Tight. Sign each other's yearbooks last episode, I've gathered together. Than what that time was "too happy balhimyeo showed gratitude to the actors.
Nevertheless, the spy genre flavored work as much as physical pain to have to run in cold weather rolls followed. Samora and suffered minor injuries throughout the shooting confessed. "In addition to co-victim of the injury early in the drama, the nails or fly, hurt at the time of the shooting 'gaksital' stroke is've said.
Thus, health care as an actor because it is a work that requires strength, will be essential. The Samora This attracted "rather defeats the whole body." "Take time who do not enough time to eat. 8 Episode 9 after almost two days ate one meal. 1 ~ 2 times a plump was surprised. Now than at that time, the age of approximately 5kg've fallen, "he said. Samora, "I heard Kangxi sister (Choi Kang-hee) and then return to realizing well that I do not. I have to if I need to read the script and fell asleep, I can not take this. I think there may be a problem of Spirit ", he added.
Samora, the Hangil '7-level officials' "to the self-confidence as an actor, Striking find"
'7-Level officials' Hangil as difficult as shooting for Samora meant. Mainly the Samora atdeon championed a serious role in the work, especially the "always wanted to try a lighter role. Okay, you want to do but difficult to surprise. How to put a '7 since the end the gaksital ',' grade civil servants' commitment until that time was long It's not one went too worried about, do you have to worry about fans surprise. Without a hitch, still digesting that idea. 'I can be such a character,' Oh, have a responsibility as a leading actor finishing haetguna've got confidence, "he confided.
Samora the Hangil to smoke while I was happy. Role, but light compared to the former role before contemplating the role of all the actors position, please. Okay, there seems to be good at first, when you start, is not easy. Difficult, while smoke went out to find more and more interesting. Hangil gradually became apparent character, I'd be able to show many different aspects, "I thought at first, but worry whether even these expressions and tone reveal the confidence and prayed.
"Aedeuribeu many greedy aedeuribeu, really can not," said Samora "sometimes when ordering director aedeuribeu, a map logical end to get out Hangil it suits the character and surprise. The things we want but if you go to the emergency broadcast it's fun, "he said. Thus the Hangil still full of love Samora, '7 'grade civil servants for "who did not might think, for me a memorable piece I'm Greetings, I'm grateful to those who gave viewers watched the end, "he said.
Joo also confided that "what the audience up and down in the audience were indeed talk I've heard the idea, I am going the way of the normal actors looked. This tremendous qualifier as' Entertainer certified check, '' Man of the audience whilst sweet attended the burden of Samora revealed was the passage of the implicit Samora '7 'grade civil servants gained confidence and became rather light,
-10 Years old difference, Joo Choi Kang-hee's past role as the 'strongest couple Chemie reason.

The age of five drama, titled NIS motivation, romance is the difference between a real 10-year-old. However, the two who mixed without heterogeneity little better, and has made the best breathing. Such Samora also '7-level officials' cult status seems to She was pretty and who is able to go filming the '7-level officials' talk, a lot of our couples haejusigo '1 Night 2 Days yosaen, "he said. Samora relative actress Choi Kang-hee said to say thank you again. Also find self-confidence as Hangil attributed the power of Choi Kang-hee said.
Samora "Kangxi sister and meet, as soon as eye contact, as soon as I was in the ambassador. Did every maesin. And you need to memorize the complete metabolism naturally undergo Sore situation, one way or another we could worry while smuggled enjoyable. Yet the character of the path firmly happened that I guess, "he said. Joo Choi Kang-hee, and the age difference does not feel. " This '7 'level officials, the press conference was also true.
Joo Choi Kang-hee had called the 'title gangjjang', "In fact, I do not think 37 years old. I'm a person who is pure thought or imagination itself. Seems to have a clear idea of ​​more than 10 years old or young, on the one hand a very bureopjyo. Choi Kang-hee impression as someone who did not want to be like you want to go out to observe it, "said said. Following Samora the Kangxi sister "Usually people think that the image of the actress and the opposite person's. Just lie down on the grass, sleeping in the blanket covering the filming. That look like the wall as actors seonhubae eopaejun,'s helped, "he reveals a grateful prayer.
Samora emergency prior to the kissing scene, however, heard that more than a burden. Samora "At first, I had a wait, of course. Speck in the middle of the first go at the end of the drama taken dwaetneunde tired of waiting to move the lips, and I've been contemplating. Then've been going a little twitching mouth and manners do not seem like to the Kangxi sister, asked Let be honest do you 'own' And he said, "deoragoyo was also laughter.
-Talk between the screen and stage actor Joo

Joo Choi Kang-hee to '7-level officials' sister actress and was able to hang out again. Joo Kim Ah Jung and breathing through the 'oil onni (working title)' is set. The Samora this, "Once you know, you need to see a feel good feeling. Continue to make each other well I wish I could, "said," I am someone pasted model fits well with the kind of surprise. I'm trying to do it well, "said PhD, now of the University of California Irvine, expectations amplified to sikigido.
The Samora In addition to breathing through the musical 'Ghost' with singer Ivy will That Samora This was the first start and will go back again to the musical stage. Samora stage was extraordinary means. Samora if you smoke enough to shower, sweat on stage, and remember the person who received the applause really obvious answer yigetjiman, back to the stage, would want to return. The space stage, I feel like I'm going home. Revealed a love for the stage "is still excited.
Reveal the other hand, a sense of worry, and prayed. The Samora The worry about, but I'm going back to its appearance in the musical debut when. Go early in the morning as I did the original, while also clean, I'll find the old look. 'm Not ashamed of the stage so. I do not want to hear it telling me that I Celebrity dwaeseo casting. The actor receives applause again, "I want to be hinted concerns and expectations.
I do not know what, "Recharging the word Samora questions? Tired. Recharge will soon lose a sense I feel like I'm praying. You do not need to rest, but as long as you need. Nor ought to be tried to be a break drinking coffee at home, but yinikkayo said is dumb.
Thus The Samora dalryeoon tirelessly do not settle for a place to jog towards another goal began. Has a still did not show the endless possibilities for Samora often must go a long way backwards than forward. This may be due to the attention of the public on the future course of the experience as a springboard for the meantime, and ready to leap larger Samora. Done extends beyond the TV screen and stage area, and look forward to the appearance of growth spanning Samora.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's really headache for me to try to read all information in this article by mr. google, but I'm willing to, cause I really respect and love JW. If you take a closed-look on the last paragraph, where JW told about his love for being-on-stage. I was really moved while I read his answer. He said returning to musical and standing-on-stage just like he can come home gain. Not only practicing, he can go to the theater early in the morning, do the cleaning, and he's not embarrassed to do that. He will try his best, and don't want people to think that he was chosen because he's a celerity.  
--------------------------------------------------------------Besides, my friend (she's on business trip right now) also told me that why she was searching around for JW's news. She was totally shocked to see some discussions on JW's past (not on JW's official forums). You know when he was not famous, nobody concern about him. But now being a rising star, fans begin to dig up his past's details. We all know that before joining musical, JW used to belong to a music group called Freeze targeting children segment between 2005 and 2006. There was some news on legislation acts related to this group. The new said that the agency of Freeze sued two male members for quitting group personally and ask for the compensation. However, the investigations showed that the agency treated badly to the member's group, they even used iron tubes to hit male members when they were sleeping in the practice room. It's even more disgusting that one of the two males is still in high-school, it's JW. After the defense, the agency promised to change their treatment, and JW no longer associated to these entertainment activities until he debut as a musical actor.
It's shock me to know this story. When we only see JW with his bright smile, we never image he had to deal with such depressing situations. I have thought seriously whether should I re-tell this story to you, since I feel JW never want to mention and remember about this incident, even in a single interview. Fans in Korea also don't want to talk a lot about this one since it must hurt JW alot. But I just want to let you to know how a pure, strong and admirable heart he has. I'm being thankful that he can be strong and continue his passion. Even if I can not always on this thread, I will still continue to support and follow his career.
Anyway, see your comments, gift, pics, captures on JW's "bubble butt" make me laugh alot. I actually never pay attention to this one until I know this soompi. Thank you for making this thread as lively as it deserve to be.
Have a nice day !

dreamer said: :P Hello, long time no see . I have been so busy to catch up with everybody in this thread. If JW has a glance on this soompi, he would be so surprised how he has always been well-loved by his international fans.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides, my friend (she's on business trip right now) also told me that why she was searching around for JW's news. She was totally shocked to see some discussions on JW's past (not on JW's official forums). You know when he was not famous, nobody concern about him. But now being a rising star, fans begin to dig up his past's details. We all know that before joining musical, JW used to belong to a music group called Freeze targeting children segment between 2005 and 2006. There was some news on legislation acts related to this group. The new said that the agency of Freeze sued two male members for quitting group personally and ask for the compensation. However, the investigations showed that the agency treated badly to the member's group, they even used iron tubes to hit male members when they were sleeping in the practice room. It's even more disgusting that one of the two males is still in high-school, it's JW. After the defense, the agency promised to change their treatment, and JW no longer associated to these entertainment activities until he debut as a musical actor.

It's shock me to know this story. When we only see JW with his bright smile, we never image he had to deal with such depressing situations. I have thought seriously whether should I re-tell this story to you, since I feel JW never want to mention and remember about this incident, even in a single interview. Fans in Korea also don't want to talk a lot about this one since it must hurt JW alot. But I just want to let you to know how a pure, strong and admirable heart he has. I'm being thankful that he can be strong and continue his passion. Even if I can not always on this thread, I will still continue to support and follow his career.
Anyway, see your comments, gift, pics, captures on JW's "bubble butt" make me laugh alot. I actually never pay attention to this one until I know this soompi. Thank you for making this thread as lively as it deserve to be.
Have a nice day !

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp said: Maybe someone can tweet him the link of this thread... but I wonder if cutie wld be shocked to see his BB and bb pics esp those in the infamous GREEN sweat pants :D=))

Guest mhelbenito

bobsavero said: dreamer said: :P Hello, long time no see . I have been so busy to catch up with everybody in this thread. If JW has a glance on this soompi, he would be so surprised how he has always been well-loved by his international fans.

Besides, my friend (she's on business trip right now) also told me that why she was searching around for JW's news. She was totally shocked to see some discussions on JW's past (not on JW's official forums). You know when he was not famous, nobody concern about him. But now being a rising star, fans begin to dig up his past's details. We all know that before joining musical, JW used to belong to a music group called Freeze targeting children segment between 2005 and 2006. There was some news on legislation acts related to this group. The new said that the agency of Freeze sued two male members for quitting group personally and ask for the compensation. However, the investigations showed that the agency treated badly to the member's group, they even used iron tubes to hit male members when they were sleeping in the practice room. It's even more disgusting that one of the two males is still in high-school, it's JW. After the defense, the agency promised to change their treatment, and JW no longer associated to these entertainment activities until he debut as a musical actor.

Have a nice day !

Guest mhelbenito

Just as i was about to log out... Joowoonie tweeted to Chansung... lol
tweetkrapr11.jpg

tweetengapr11.jpg

He's cheering him up : Chansungnim, himnaeyo! 

tweetkrapr112.jpg

tweetengapr112.jpg

Guest arch00

you never fail me to make my day cutie :)) :)
iYtnnxA.gif

poor cutie got hit in his head, he got 7 x 7 = 51 =)) =))
gQsK1Lk.gif 

OFF TOPIC @ctfrsgp bunny unnie =)) =)) 

x18kQTK.gif[//spoiler]

mhelbenito said: simplydramafied1082 said: daydreamsindecember said: Anyway, random but I was just thinking about the type of role I would love JW to play before he enlists into the army. A VILLIAN would really let him go out with a bang! Perhaps something creepily evil like a psychopath. I think Yoo Ji Tae is a fine example of an actor who can do both baddie and goody. What do y'all think???

class="entry-title"Joo Won confesses he gets stressed out by quizzes on ’1 Night 2 Days’20130410_joowon_quiz.jpg

Actor Joo Won confessed that he gets stressed out by the weekly quizzes on ‘1 Night 2 Days‘.

During a recent interview, Joo Won said, “When we’re told that we’re gonna have a quiz during filming, I get annoyed. I get scared, and I don’t want to do it. I’m not joking, but when I solve quizzes, I can’t remember what I know and stuff I don’t know gets even more confusing. To be completely honest, I lack common sense, but I want to edit it all out.

He explained he was so worried because of what his parents might think, saying, “People think I’m like Lee Seung Gi, but I’m worried because I’m lacking [in a lot of ways]. I feel sorry to my parents because they might get disappointed thinking that I don’t have common sense. Still, I study by reading books every day. I forget quickly even if I memorize it, but I should be able to remember something later, right?

In other news, Joo Won has been cast in the upcoming film ‘Only You‘. He’ll also be returning to musicals after four years with ‘Ghost‘ in November.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/joo-won-confesses-he-gets-stressed-out-by-quizzes-on-1-night-2-days

--------------------------------------------------

It's really headache for me to try to read all information in this article by mr. google, but I'm willing to, cause I really respect and love JW. If you take a closed-look on the last paragraph, where JW told about his love for being-on-stage. I was really moved while I read his answer. He said returning to musical and standing-on-stage just like he can come home gain. Not only practicing, he can go to the theater early in the morning, do the cleaning, and he's not embarrassed to do that. He will try his best, and don't want people to think that he was chosen because he's a celerity.

-------------------------------------------------

I was supposed to write an approval paper for the boss to give someone a pay raise but I cldnt concentrate aft reading your post, dear @dreamer. Thank Q for sharing this info with us. And do give your friend a hug fr this bunny here.

Im really upset and is seriously infuriated by such cruelty/abuse tat has been inflicted a person, not to mentioned hez our cute darling maknae and when he was just a high school still considered to be a minor at tat time it happened. I hope someone now can do the same to tat particular person/persons, though itz wrong to pay back for violence with violence.

On the other hand, I am feeling immersely grateful towards Mommy and Daddy Moon and oso his hyung now for allowing Junnie to continue to pursue his dreams as an actor and supporting him in all tat he does even after tat horrible tramatising experience with the entertainment industry. If the same happens to my kid brother or any of my younger cousins I wld have discouraged or even prevented them fr getting involved in any work in the same industry. I believe cutie's family not just his parents and hyung, wld hav strongly opposed and our darling must have put up a tough fight in order to hold on to his dreams. If I rem correctly tat Junnie had said on several occasions tat he had to study/work very hard in order to pay for his school fees as he did not want to burden his parents and it was not cheap to study in an art specialisation sch/institute in korea. I just hope from now on cutie will hav good ppl around him to support and protect him.

*sob* this bunny really want to wallop tat person/persons who dared touch uri Junnie and hurt him. Wherez Gakie's iron flute, Ma Joon's rolling pin and Tae-Hee's and GR's guns????

-edit-

Im thinking how hard it must hav been for Junnie when he filmed BM esp those scenes where he had to beat up ppl or use the whip :(( :(( :(( :((

Guest dreamer1430292398

mhelbenito

said:

ctfrsgp

said: Maybe someone can tweet him the link of this thread... but I wonder if cutie wld be shocked to see his BB and bb pics esp those in the infamous GREEN sweat pants

:D=))