Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest meisaeteurn

@eniya hahahah you're so silly. His mole on his neck was one of the first things I noticed. Mostly because my other bias, Lee Joon has one on his neck as well hahah I love it when my biases have things in common :)

Hahaha I feel so ALIVE reading all you guys post in here. I'm happy that this small thread can keep going with all his dedicated fans like we have here. I hope we all can get along more more more in the future  >:D<
Ok where have we been ? We talking about his fav physical appearance ...
1st I like his bright eyes - I think this is his best feature of all his image. I dont know , his little eyes so shinny it's like sparks coming out of it everytime he talks and smile. Even the writer of Baker King cannot deny it. She decided to fight and put Yoonie as the main lead of the drama despite of all rejection and doubt she get from production and broadcast to choose a rookie actor as main lead. When she first meet up with Yoonie she so captivated by his bright eyes and positive attitude YSY have and made her lock the deal with him.  
etgrcz.jpgfbkfmf.jpg

2nd I like his his smile - well, who doesn't. He had this smile looking lips and bright teeth for sure. 245ioau.jpg
3rd I like his Vein popping hands - He is petit guy, but he have this vein popping hands which to my eyes so manly. I personally like guys with vein popping hand so everytime I check on guys I always paid attention to his hands. And Yoonie has it, it shows that this guy used to work hard or exercise. I'm not surprise since this kid work hard when he still living with his grandma.2ywh102.jpg

4th I like his side profile - His side profile is to die for ... I can look at it for hours and still can get enough of it 
2u7pu2u.jpg
veokko.jpg

5th I looooovveeeee his dorky face - It's funny when you make dorky face without knowing but you still look cute ... it's not fair to human race but this guy have it all I guess :)) ...
2ed1nkh.jpg

6th His BABYFACEEEEEE .... - I think many people envy him for having baby face at the age of 28. I don't know about other actor, but I think only him and Song Jong Ki whose blessed with this type of face. 
e01qu0.jpg
vnkthd.jpg

AND LASTLY ... IF A GUY CAN LOOK LIKE THIS ....20605t1.jpg

CAN ALSO LOOK LIKE THIS ...300zewo.jpg
WHAT ELSE THAT YOU NEED ... 

Guest ysy94

Well well, I like almost everything on him, from his skinny leg to his big neck =))
It's weird, normally it's unbalance when some boy has very skinny leg but large shoulder and big neck, but everything seem perfect in SY...
Only thing I dont really like nor hate is his ears position, you know why he make his hair to cover his ears? that's because his ear is sticking out more than normal (I dont know which word to describe, but I means his ears make with his head 45-60 degrees angle)
Everyone dont forget his muscle, it's not much but fit his body so well, as if he has some chocolate abs, angel will fall from heaven and demons will become sheep in front of him =))

@giselle_tw..you are awesomeI dont need anything else..as long as i have this man in my eyes..veokko.jpgthe best pose of him..arghhhhhhhhhhh......he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute in this pic..best hair stlye....Faintsssssssss****Drooolssssss****************** :x =P~ I want to watch happy noodle soo badly ...............................................

Guest ysy94

cloe said: @giselle_tw..you are awesomeI dont need anything else..as long as i have this man in my eyes..the best pose of him..arghhhhhhhhhhh......he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute in this pic..best hair stlye....Faintsssssssss****Drooolssssss****************** :x =P~ I want to watch happy noodle soo badly ...............................................

@ysy94 : I never paid attention to his ears before hahaha:D ... maybe because I'm too busy staring at his face. But I'm happy his not all perfect because it makes him  look more human in my eyes, I'm happy that he embrace his flaws ... 
@Cloe : Thank you for liking my post. You are awesome yourselves >:D< I do like his hairstyle in Happy noodle he look handsome there. I'm kinda not like the lead actress though her face look old for him *idk its my personal opinion anyway. I have to watch the show to give better judgement. I'm sad that YSY voice will be dubbed into Chinese though ...  his voice is his other strong appeal, and he also like to make little cute voice while acting and I'm sure this will not be cover by the dubber. 
So it's confirm that Happy Noodle will be air on April 30th ? Which broadcast station will air it ?

Guest ysy94

giselle_tw said: @ysy94 : I never paid attention to his ears before hahaha:D ... maybe because I'm too busy staring at his face. But I'm happy his not all perfect because it makes him  look more human in my eyes, I'm happy that he embrace his flaws ... 

Guest eniya

AWWWWww.... so that is the famous tiny mole everyone is talking abt ....Awwwww.... 

MY EYES ARE OPEN NOW...... I SEE HIS MOLE ON EVERY OF HIS PHOTOS NOW that @giselle_tw just posted...even if its blur...I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IT'S POSTION!!!  I SEE IT NOW, I SEE IT EVERY WHERE!  I AM SO HAPPY! I AM FREE NOW! 

and to me...this is THE WORLD's MOST SEXEST DOT on earth now ~

PS: Now @cleo... u are making me curious abt that mystery SLICE too... :-B

Yoon130408消息』<幸福的面条>430日搜狐同步浙江卫视首播

借楼说一下 这个430日只是搜狐网络首播 至于浙江卫视到底是28还是30播就要看浙江卫视的进一步通知了==

what i undestand from this BAIDU info .... they will also broadcast HAPPY NOODLE online in this site... on 30th April. 

LINK >>   http://tv.sohu.com/20110603/n309282571.shtml

note : think u may hv to register first in oder to watch it.. not too sure abt that...i hv to check on that first.

TV broadcast will be on this station 浙江卫视 is either on 28th or the 30th. 

Those who understand chinese please correct me, if i am wrong.  

;;)

Guest eniya

OK @ysy94... think u need to be a guinea pig to try this first. as i don't hv existing account yet for weibo or baidu or QQ...

STEP 1 :  U NEED FIRST TO HV ANOTHER EXISTING ACCOUNT.

Use your favorite *account login  >>  such BaiDu, Weibo, QQ  etc... ( to see logos on the left side for existing account u can use ... click on 注册 chinese word next to the blue button on the top dark grey bar/ see pict below)

u need to hv a account in one of the following icons...  

@ysy94... if i am not wrong u already hv account for weibo rite??? ( mayb can u guide them how to sign in for that later ?? ) 

STEP 2 : THEN U REGISTER AT THIS SITE SOHU. 

http://tv.sohu.com/20110603/n309282571.shtml

LOOK for 注册

chinese word next to the blue button on the top dark grey bar.

*帐号Account:  note @ysy94... i think u can using the existing weibo account here...u try it first.

用户名User Name: [user name can be modified for individual image display]  --between 1 to 20 (english) word or numbers combination

密码Password:

验证码Verification code:

click green button to join.

ONCE u ar done, try it out on the home page... click on blue button 登录 for login

2j67rjr.png

浙江卫视 station called in English? - no idea, need to research later...haha

Frankly, i hv not a member yet to any of it , not register yet.. will do it when i free later... 

maybe i try to be baidu member so i can communicate with the fans later.

( @ysy94, let me know if u hv prob with SOHU registration... i can only get back to u tomorrow on this ... as i am rushing a project til late tonite.) 

*I Hope SOMEONE out there could confirm with me that i can right about the broadcast in this site Sohu*

as I don't want mislead the whole community... hahaaha.

Guest ysy94

@eniya I login using weibo acc, quite easy, just click on Weibo accout and next,next,next...But after I login I still can't watch dramaHave no idea what it said
jirYLAm.png

When I click on this link, it link to http://tv.sohu.com/upload/hdfeedback/index.jsp

Guest eniya

I am hope i am wrong but...
That sentence in the pict u posted on top seems to be saying it's only meant for viewers in china..but i am not too sure abt that unless u can google to double confirm.
However...I hv downloadded Sohu Tv into my mobile.. so actually i can watch FBND from there.Maybe for live broadcast, they only allow viewers from china...:((

Ok, i try to register tomo...and feedback to u,

Guest ysy94

cloe

said: @eniya..I like his eyes the most... :x and i 'm not sure if anyone noticed..and i dont know how to say it with my limited english, there is a slice on the right corner of his lips..I  Always noticed it during FBND days..I found it's so sexy, and I love it.. :x edit: omiiii..I tried to find the pic of him but i couldn't find it, but if you are carefully staring at him in FBND you will noticed, cuz till now..i can't get enough with it. I tell you the true.when i watched FBND even with eng.sub..i can't even read the sub.cuz i was busy staring at him  :x

Guest eniya

Hey guys, I think maybe u do not need to register to watch live.I hv give u a direct link to this station 浙江卫视Let me know if u can view a LIVE game show now?  kind of a water game.
http://live.tv.sohu.com/zjtv

btw, i can't watch from my mobile, only from my laptop...
EDIT :I will double check with BAIDU fans later on the time of the show , if we can really watch without registration.hopefully this works, and streaming is sooo good now.
Yeah~ @ysy94... good tat u can watch it now, i hope the rest of u can watch too.. <:-P

Guest eniya

@ysy94, 
OMOWHAT ARE U TRYING TO DO TO MY HEART???!!!i feel like kissing the cold screen NOW!!!!!!!!!
He has no pores AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!

Guest ysy94

eniya said: Hey guys, I think maybe u do not need to register to watch live.I hv give u a direct link to this station 浙江卫视Let me know if u can view a LIVE game show now?  kind of a water game.
http://live.tv.sohu.com/zjtv

EDIT :I will double check with BAIDU fans later on the time of the show , if we can really watch without registration.hopefully this works, and streaming is sooo good now.

Guest eniya

THE MYSTERY OF THE SLICE CONTINUES.....

@ysy94 

I thought thru the nite... I am beginning to understand a bit what she mean by the 'slice' now...

so i think the direction u ar looking for that 'slice' could be wrong. You will not find it when his facial expression is still or calm.

the 'slice' will only appear at times while he is talking, esp giving off sarcastic remarks or giving a smile with sexy vibes...

@cleo also gave us a impt clue... it only appears on the right side of his mouth. 

:-?

@ysy94, @eniya...i'm so soo sorry..cuz of me..all of you confused and curious..i've been replaying FBND in the certain scenes over and over again...., cuz. like eniya said you will not find The "slice" when his facial expression is still ..that's why i never find it in all his pictures..and you are right my dear @eniya.....the slice will only appear at times while he is talking, especially when he was angry...it's clearly in the scene when E and D fought for the first time in D's room( E6 )..hmmm..maybe i was staring at his lips too much.. :x :x