Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

emi03 said: Hey guys, have you heard about the north korea war? if it really start on the 10th April, what will happen to South Korea? Im really worried esp YSY.
:(

Guest emi03

@eniya Me too i hope the north korea will not do that or maybe it only trying to get our attention. I too want to buy a korean language book. Our idol really melt our hearts..

Guest eniya

My motivation to learn korean...is tat it will comes in useful one day... if ever... if ever, i ever bump into Shi Yoon at the airport or at a super mart, i can engage a deeper conversation with him...and i WANT HIM TO HOLD MY HANDS TOO!!!!!:((

and also to pass him my LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG letter written in korean... and i know he will love to read it. :\">

Guest ysy94

eniya said: My motivation to learn korean...is tat it will comes in useful one day... if ever... if ever, i ever bump into Shi Yoon at the airport or at a super mart, i can engage a deeper conversation with him...and i WANT HIM TO HOLD MY HANDS TOO!!!!!:((

and also to pass him my LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG letter written in korean... and i know he will love to read it. :\">

Guest eniya

YOON SHI YOON / BAREFOOT FRIENDS / VIETNAM DAY02 shooting at the market

ok, i going to miss him for a little while b4 they start their 2nd journey...so more photos here
Nice angle shot of Shi Yoon with his cool pose and colorful market place of vietnam...1zv7m03.jpg
2gvmxc5.png

4s1mhh.jpg
11snxj9.png

1jx2eq.png

erhbur.png
24q7sjt.png
24q8n6a.png
Cr as labelled
I don't know abt u guys... i really like his dark tan skin...sooooo MAN!   ;;)i hv a question, why is there is black tape over the label of his cap ? so, I see tat they can only wear brands from Discovery..DId someone or his fan gave him that cap? 

Guest xoxo402

Yes...yes...i also like his tan skin, more manly. Went to Africa and Vietnam really good things for Yoon....btw....his side view posing is very very awesome....

me three..i do love his tan skin...sooo manly :\"> :x i love all his cool poses, even though he was so tired, but still he is so adorable@eniya..yeah..I noticed too..yes..it seemed like that cap isn't from discovery, maybe his manager or his fan gave him , like you said..btw..i like the way he put on his cap, soo cool :x

Guest meisaeteurn

Haha so funny how Siyoon's bike driver took SY's hands off his shoulders. Pshhhh I would have done that too but only so then he could put his arms around my waist to hold instead bwahahahaha SY

Guest emi03

me four!! I likes the side view of his face! it shows his beautiful eyes, high bridge nose and lips. haha.. But what captivate me is his cute ears. I likes his ears the most. so flawless tan skin he got in there..
:)) :))

Guest eniya

emi03 said: me four!! I likes the side view of his face! it shows his beautiful eyes, high bridge nose and lips. haha.. But what captivate me is his cute ears. I likes his ears the most. so flawless tan skin he got in there..
:)) :))

Guest eniya

MOLE??? WHAT MOLE ar u talking abt ??? now u ar making me crazy... where where WHERE???WHY I NEVER SEE THAT AT ALL ever since i know him ? WAE ? WAE? WAE?
i really need to go see an optician now, to change my glasses. :-B

@eniya..I like his eyes the most... :x and i 'm not sure if anyone noticed..and i dont know how to say it with my limited english, there is a slice on the right corner of his lips..I  Always noticed it during FBND days..I found it's so sexy, and I love it.. :x edit: omiiii..I tried to find the pic of him but i couldn't find it, but if you are carefully staring at him in FBND you will noticed, cuz till now..i can't get enough with it. I tell you the true.when i watched FBND even with eng.sub..i can't even read the sub.cuz i was busy staring at him  :x