Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

WARNING: If you have no idea what a G-string is like for men, do not google.

I was laughing so hard when my teacher actually searched for it! I had an idea on how it looks like and I SWEAR, i will DIE if you tell me he's wearing one... Oh my poor tummy.... *dying of laughter*

I wonder how he will fit in it... Oohh ggaaawwwd... =))

Guest arch00

I was laughing so hard when my teacher actually searched for it! I had an idea on how it looks like and I SWEAR, i will DIE if you tell me he's wearing one... Oh my poor tummy.... *dying of laughter*

I wonder how he will fit in it... Oohh ggaaawwwd... =))

OH MY MOTHER FATHER :-O :-O string for men OMAGADDDD that was toooooooooooo much :-O :-O

Guest arch00

arch00 said:

crazyoverkdrama wrote: »

mrdimples wrote: »

WARNING: If you have no idea what a G-string is like for men, do not google.I was laughing so hard when my teacher actually searched for it! I had an idea on how it looks like and I SWEAR, i will DIE if you tell me he's wearing one... Oh my poor tummy.... *dying of laughter*I wonder how he will fit in it... Oohh ggaaawwwd... OH MY MOTHER FATHER string for men OMAGADDDD that was toooooooooooo much google it..made to mold the thing......goshhhhhh....looking at the green pants dont think it will fit......hahahHHAHAHAH

@silhouettes90

eFvsGHy.gif

Have u already done the measurement =)) =)) =))

Guest Mishiellie

oh my gawwwdddd
those heavenly white pants....
so bad looking at it while at work.....
I can't hide this grin on mah face!!!!

I will be away for a few days and don't know if I will be able to go here in the evening... depending on the situation. I'll just drop by anytime if given the chance.

So I'm leaving you guys with some Cutie pics..

33581748.jpg

33581743.jpg

33581737.jpg

33581734.jpg

33581732.jpg

33581725.jpg

33581721.jpg

33581717.jpg

33581710.jpg

See you girls!!! Ja Ne!!! Rock the thread while I'm away. :D

33581705.jpg

Cutie: Girls, be good. coolreborn is sitting beside me now.

officialcecitvjoowonnovz.jpg

daydreamsindecember said: Anyway, random but I was just thinking about the type of role I would love JW to play before he enlists into the army. A VILLIAN would really let him go out with a bang! Perhaps something creepily evil like a psychopath. I think Yoo Ji Tae is a fine example of an actor who can do both baddie and goody. What do y'all think???