Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

@eniya because SY so low profile, we know too few about him, so I'm not sure which is his real personality, is he a serious guy or a humorous one?
If you look back HK2 BTS, you will notice how he tease with Daniel Choi and Jung Eun Hwang, maybe he only feel comfortable too show himself with his real friend only

Guest eniya

@ysy94

ya, i think u could be right about that part when only his friends get to see his real personality. As he also shared in a interview article that when his close friends saw his Enrique role, they were not surprise by that as they already knew that was part of him...the fun side of him.

But wat i see now.... is that he is more bold to express this fun side of him publicly during this trip. Maybe because of the confidence in himself now...anyway is just my thoughts~~  ;)

Guest eniya

@ysy94,
I know VIKI is has a team ready to sub this drama... but i can't view VIKI at all, can u ?
http://www.viki.com/channels/7859-happy-noodle

Right now, i only want to know the direct source i could view this drama online... as u know i don't need sub now ~

Guest ysy94

eniya

said: @ysy94,

I know VIKI is has a team ready to sub this drama... but i can't view VIKI at all, can u ?

http://www.viki.com/channels/7859-happy-noodle

Right now, i only want to know the direct source i could view this drama online... as u know i don't need sub now ~

Guest ysy94

Another fanacc
Airport in Vietnam - Checking ~

Yoon look at my ticket and passport .
Yoon : .. Korea-Air .. *bla bla*
Me : anio ~~~~~ check-in *point to queu next to*
Yoon : ah nae ~~~ *smile* *hold ma hands* ♥

Me : SiYoon oppa ~~~
Yoon : ah nae ??
Me : seomyeong-tosaeyo ??  (ask for signature)
Yoon's manager : anio ~~ anio !!  ( no ~~ no!!)Yoon look at me then say something with him's manager , I hear : jebal~~~jebal ..
Yoon's face made me .. T_T
Me : ireumi HeeChae imnida ~ ("My name is Heechae")
Yoon : nae .. itseumnida ~ ("so it is")
Then , I had SiYoon's signature a second time ♥
Me : dol-awajuseyo ~~~~ ("Come back, please")
Yoon *smile* *hold ma hands*

Yoon reading his book , a book about history and old-money ><' Im not sure ~
And .. I always always always look at him then he had DETECTED =)) I saw him looking at me stealthily but I always look at him so .. enchase eyes mutual ♥

Then he was unbearable :)) close his book and made some "giyeomi" as : TOUCH HIS LIPs T_T , talk to selves =)) , clicked him tongue :x , shaked him head LOL~ and .. still looking at me stealthily =.= When enchase eyes mutual , he turned up and I had be SHY , thinking him too T_________________T

When I went down to talk separately with my friends (who are stalk HyukJae) And I look at he has prepared went inside , I had caught he looked down as looking for something. Do not know if it is what I'm thinking not ?? .. enchase eyes mutual once again and he turned up ..

In the end , 
Me : SiYoon oppa , annyeong ~~
SiYoon : huh ?? ~~~ 
Me : na .. *point to me queu*
Yoon : ahhh nae ~~~ annyeong *hold ma hands* T___________T
Me : dol-awajuseyooo ~~~("Come back, please")
Yoon : naeeee *smile* ("Ok")
Me : choneun .. itchi malla .. ("Dont forget me")
Yoon's manager *laught* when I say that word , I be shy and .. T_T
Yoon slient 2s and smile so warm ♥ : nae ~~~~ *hold ma hands*
Me : dol-awajuseyo ~("Please come back")
Yoon *smile* nae ~~~
I salaam Yoon , Yoon's manager and SBS's staff : Gomawoyo ~~ Gomawoyo ~~~ 
All salaam me and said as me : Gomawoyoo ~~ annyeong ~~ ("cảm ơn~~ tạm biệt")
I had leave but SiYoon loop behind manager and hold ma hands A LAST TIME T_T

Cre: HeeChae via FB

PS: he initiatively hold fan's hand, My God, I want to touch his hand too :(( the fan who hold his hand told that his hand is warm and very soft T_T

OMG I sooo happy reading all these fanacc ... lots lots of new fan for him, I'm happy he made right decision by joining this varshow. I also love that fan genuinely become fan after saw how nice he is in real person. Not just by image that they watch in television.  This means Yoonie really is a good person in real life. And honestly I'm proud to be his fan too ... I love to idolize a person with good heart not only because their physical figure. 

giselle_tw said: OMG I sooo happy reading all these fanacc ... lots lots of new fan for him, I'm happy he made right decision by joining this varshow. I also love that fan genuinely become fan after saw how nice he is in real person. Not just by image that they watch in television.  This means Yoonie really is a good person in real life. And honestly I'm proud to be his fan too ... I love to idolize a person with good heart not only because their physical figure. 

I know YSY is really a nice person.But he is not just nice person.He's extremely amazing nice person and he really love his fans.Like @giselle_tw said

I'm also very proud to be his fan.Thanks @ysy94 for posting those fan acc.I enjoy reading it.

Btw I like this vid so much.

cr: @lanna23891

:x :\">

Guest meisaeteurn

I think the length of his current hair is fine. It's just the styling (or maybe lack) that makes it look messy. Hahaha I'm sure it would look nice when straighten or something.

Guest meisaeteurn

Oops. Made a double post. In that case, I'll make a comment about Happy Noodle. Im looking forward to seeing him on another drama, even though it was filmed a while ago. The only thing that's less exciting is the fact that his voice will be dubbed by somebody else. We won't hear his beautiful voice. I know it's become quite normal nowadays in Chinese/Taiwanese dramas, but it's still kind if a waste since his gentle and deep voice is one of his many charms.

Guest eniya

AWWWWwwww.... yesssss his voice...@meisaeteurm... his voice...melting me too.

When i watch that video of him working on his FM, i just imagine i am just sitting at the corner of his table doing nothing but staring at him  ... His voice is comforting and soothing... it can put me to sleep...

14xgglh.png

mj4ymb.png

btw that tidy office is just as messy as his hair.... quite surprise to see him working on the details for the planning.... i thought he would just concentrate to practise his dance and song items etc.....so what is tat manager doing??? Now I'm wishing n waiting for someone to translate this in baidu...

PS : i may be wrong but...Think i read some where that Happy Noodle could be dubbed in korean too, so that means u can hear his original voice too. But then when will that happen...no eye deer... u know they took so long to finally get this broadcast.

@ysy94, OFF TOPIC >>

u learning chinese too ? Basically chinese use to be my 2nd language...which i learned since young..

to learn any new language, the beginning part is always hard... but if Shi Yoon can do it, u can do it too! hahaa.

and he is only guy right now that makes me want to learn korean.

Guest emi03

Hey guys, have you heard about the north korea war? if it really start on the 10th April, what will happen to South Korea? Im really worried esp YSY.
:(

Guest ysy94

@eniya yeah, his voice, inject directly into my heart =))I learn Japanese, but I'm very lazy so I drop it while ago, if they put SY face in the Characters, maybe I'm expert now =))

Guest eniya

emi03 said: Hey guys, have you heard about the north korea war? if it really start on the 10th April, what will happen to South Korea? Im really worried esp YSY.
:(