The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest luvshin99

@luvshin99: Thanks to that video.. :-* :-* :-* >:D< Makes me think that it is a done deal for Yong Hwa to be cast in Heirs... 8-| Anyways, If Yong really wanted to be on Heirs...I'll just trust his judgement then..  :-??

@leopardlashes: I am sorry if you got offended by noonanana, she is new to this thread, we always manage to pm anyone who goes beyond what's necessary, try to back track in this thread and see for yourself that some apologize for what they did.............BUT............you should know that you are in another territory and clearly our preference for Yong hwa is different.....That's why let's stay within the perimeter of our land... :-bd She might went overboard but I don't appreciate it that you are like pointing a finger at us like we are the only one doing it..I know some in your fandom bash Shin Hye too admit it because in any fandom there could be some rotten apples so don't go here scolding us about the same thing your fellow gogouma does...Let's try to make peace and just stay in our rightful thread..It's crazy enough about this YongSeo vs Yongshin thing....Let's just respect each other...I don't mean to offend you in anyway but I would just like it if we remain in our boundaries....Thank you dear... :)

Guest luvshin99

@luvshin99: Thanks to that video.. :-* :-* :-* >:D< Makes me think that it is a done deal for Yong Hwa to be cast in Heirs... 8-| Anyways, If Yong really wanted to be on Heirs...I'll just trust his judgement then..  :-??

@leopardlashes: I am sorry if you got offended by noonanana, she is new to this thread, we always manage to pm anyone who goes beyond what's necessary, try to back track in this thread and see for yourself that some apologize for what they did.............BUT............you should know that you are in another territory and clearly our preference for Yong hwa is different.....That's why let's stay within the perimeter of our land... :-bd She might went overboard but I don't appreciate it that you are like pointing a finger at us like we are the only one doing it..I know some in your fandom bash Shin Hye too admit it because in any fandom there could be some rotten apples so don't go here scolding us about the same thing your fellow gogouma does...Let's try to make peace and just stay in our rightful thread..It's crazy enough about this YongSeo vs Yongshin thing....Let's just respect each other...I don't mean to offend you in anyway but I would just like it if we remain in our boundaries....Thank you dear... :)

Guest luvshin99

Sorry for 2x error post :-(

Yes @jjeennyy19 unnie, maybe YH talk bout Heirs drama. Because Yongshin dating rumor, they may be more carefull ON SCREEN. I just wanna see YH happy around PSH again.

@leopardlashes thanks to silent lurker in this thread dear..peace..!!

Any way I'm ex-goguma fans, so I know every detail bout yongseo. We are sure NOTHING ANY YONGSHIN VS YONGSEO..!! Dont try to compare it, both of them really different OFF/ON SCREEN..!!

@kimberlyyu I'm sure bout YH doesnt any twitt personal. Dont trust to easy dear..kekeke..!! Yes, finally ShinHye follow back CNBLUE twitter.

Guest Riko1430292431

I think SH & CNBlue twitter accounts are for more their fans or for promotion purposes than actually for their personal and communicate with friends. I believe they must hv some other twitter acct or other communication method such as whats app for their personal use. Therefore, even they don't follow each other, may not totally true about they are broke up or not be friend anymore. Sometimes, I even think its their agencies employees did the tweets instead of really them. I think SH & YH must communicate to each other secretly. So that why we may not see many interaction with each other in their twitter acct.

Guest luvshin99

@Riko Don't worry bout twitter. Of course Yongshin not using twitt to communicated each other, it's too go public..!! I just conclusion from HS interview, both of them PSH & Yong reveal they're comunicated each other via phone, kakaotalk, & email. Is that more privacy, right??

@jjeennyy19 unnie, when I want to ask bout yongshin or something I will pm you..kekeke..

I've been reading this forum for quite awhile & I'm just glad to see how respectful they are from other OTP's/fandoms. If somebody posted a negative comment against other fandoms, well, you can't really say the other side didn't do the same. 
I'm new here (in soompi. Infact, just even joined) & I would love to read more news about our LOVABLE Dooley Couple! 
YongShin Fighting! 

Guest kimberlyyu

I know I should trust possible fake accounts.. and I don't follow the account I saw but I don't know.. I found an account for each group member and they all have lots of followers...!!!  Take a look
https://twitter.com/Leader_CNBLUE

its true they kinda look fake thats why I am asking.. haha but thank you ^^

kimberlyyu

said: I know I should trust possible fake accounts.. and I don't follow the account I saw but I don't know.. I found an account for each group member and they all have lots of followers...!!!  Take a look

https://twitter.com/Leader_CNBLUE

its true they kinda look fake thats why I am asking.. haha but thank you ^^

@bluemoon you right chingu i believe jung hwa had a reason to answer that question maybe because I'm not used with Kpop industry :)>-

I hope dooley can open they're relationship like Lee byung hun-Lee min jung or Rain-Kim tae hee so we not guesting again ^#(^

@Jjeennyy thank you for your explanation :x

@Leopardlashes again I'm sorry if you insult cause my word but once again i never want fanwar yongseo vs yongshin,I want to peace here and never want had enemy ^:)^

@Jjeennyy thank you for helping me :D

Guest shemotional

Nobody I am said: I've been reading this forum for quite awhile & I'm just glad to see how respectful they are from other OTP's/fandoms. If somebody posted a negative comment against other fandoms, well, you can't really say the other side didn't do the same. 
I'm new here (in soompi. Infact, just even joined) & I would love to read more news about our LOVABLE Dooley Couple! 
YongShin Fighting! 

Guest shopie36

here's my first comment.....i spent much time to read all comment,post.pics and gift .....just want to say thanx for all you guys here   ......                                  dooley couple so lovely when together......make me happy even just only see their smile and laughing togheter                                                                          PS:I want to ask bout BAEKSANG AWARD when will be held cause i read park shin hye got nominated                                

Guest luvshin99

@bluemoon12 I miss them too...!! Lets remember again...!!

Yongshin kiss from YAB until Heartstrings

dd1231f33c8a4a51f39073a1a90923e8_large.jpg
Source (Made by):  Me!  :oops:
ddc44911e6e5fd262a03b92da4910e8d_large.jpg

07b1795dbfc77985607d62b40a7319bd_large.jpg
99e18905e60cebe7b26a37a60935a479_large.jpg
c835da27cd1223ba46bd0d83b88b64eb_large.jpg
36cbfb26b966c2f78e605640fcaa8b1a_large.jpg