[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

Guest reijaye

@Robs they don't have it yet i think..can't find any.
if you want to watch the live press con of wonderful mama check it here:

the press con will be on April 11 and will start at 2:00 PM (KST)

and here's the preview of EP 1
http://youtu.be/-zyahXREfEc

P.S if you want to watch this drama live, check the link i posted on the first post ;)

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omo already in love with those siblings,it will be much fun >:) and the leads encounter in Cebu is so funny,can't wait to see it =)) that guy sure has slow reaction =))By the way,wasn't today the first episode?:-?

Guest shadowdancer2382

I'm guessing nobody is going to provide a dl link of the episodes or there is another link for this drama somewhere else?

Guest kaeruchan

Hello~!

Watched the first episode and I love it! So much fun but the drama manages to sneak in between few touchy scenes :)

Hoon-nam (LOL what kind of name is that?) and Young-chae are adorable! Not to forget the immature Go brothers who are hilarious with their antics. Hehe.

I'm a little miffed with Jang-ho (Lee Min-woo) who's arrogant and blatantly cheats with the other woman. Urgh. I pity his wife, Da-jung (Lee Chung-ah). But LCA is gorgeous here!

I can see how the family relationship will be stronger after the mother is diadnosed with Alzheimer, but right now, I'm worried about her. She has three immature brats as her children that act like babies instead of grown-ups.

Hopefully Hoon-nam will be a good example to them, especially Young-chae, on how to take care of the family. Ahhhh...I'm loving Hoon-nam's interaction with his deaf brother! :x

Kinda sad that this show isin't much more popular...I've watchedthe first 2 episodes and i liked it..And yeah like @kaeruchan said i also hate  Jang-ho,he's so arrogant and quite a bastard...I hope that Oh Da-Jung will eventually be more strong and take some atitude...Don't know why but i wanted her to be with Ko Young-Soo,but it's only the beggining of the story so maybe ...Like i said before the show ,i totally loved the interaction between the siblings and i really want to see them transform into a real family and mature...I like Young-Chae because she has personality even if she's spoiled,she's a fun character and maybe because she didn't had a lovely childhood she is more bold now...Ko Young-Soo is so hilarious,he seems so inocent sometimes so i'm curious how his character will mold with time...And the last but not least,the maknae sure is a player,quite wondering why his girlfriend still stays with him. I also like Hoon-Nam,he's relationship with his bro is so touching and the interaction with Young-Chae is so hilarious...The plot seems to move quite fast to the point were the mom will be unable to be the head of the family so i really hope that they won't put to much melo in it and balace the story:xI hope that there will be somebody that will take this project as well

Guest nalikahibar

I really want to watch this drama.. But it is so hard to find its eng subbed..

Can anyone give me eng sub link please?

Archived